Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

That Pied Piper new ART looks funny lol :joy:

Arts are just buffs behind a silver sink :tired:

2 Likes

I much prefer arts to vaivoras, since theyre not locked behind RNG, and have a fixed cost on easy to aquire attribute points.

inb4 they implement some rng for this.

13 Likes

cyclone, flash and pouncing? got art that you may prefer to use the non art version in some situation. This is interesting.

Make that “blossoms and lancers”, cause i didn’t see a single mention about fencer and matador there.
Sure, maybe the list isn’t complete, but still…

1 Like

THEY STRAIGHT UP STOLE MY SUGGESTION FOR CHAPLAIN AND MAGNUS EXORCISMUS!!!

They could’ve at least named the ARTS after me…

Lol Shinobi’s amazing new art: raiton get a dash…oh and look how amazing that your vaivora clone DOES’NT use the dash!? Amazing right? You have to wait him to follow.

I hope the show the rest of the other classes, and that we get more meaningful ones…

No arts for Matador or Fencer?

1 Like

Is this real? Do you have evidence? Because I’m a shinobi main and i want to see it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Please give them idea to Fix alchemist and homunculus, since they heard you xD

5 Likes

another rebalance :tired: til now i not yet have arch stone even one

1 Like

uhm, check the link, see the gif with the shinobi, copy the skill’s korean name, drop on ktos.neet database, search and it gonna show raiton no jutsu…

its nothing that amazing to be honest… IF worked like a mix of Instant Acceleration and gave a second hit like its atribute, then it would be good.

1 Like

Not yet, but they will probably launch more news on the rest of the missing roster. :wink:

If you only know that it means a lot to me since there’s a thread before called “what are your dream changes in your main classes” and put a wall of text into it. Well good to know that shino has raiton buffed since it lacks engage utility because you have to run for the mobs before you hit them with raiton / use instant accel of assassin as utility. My dreams are coming true little by little <3

Summary

1 Like

They also kinda stole the Fanning ARTS idea from a thread I made about a new Scout class with a skill that increased the Sword auto-attack hit area, so I might as well continue, if they actually listen. :prince:

I just realized the Monk ARTS for Palm Strike is the old Deprotected Zone > Palm Strike hidden combo.

caveira meme

7 Likes

they own the game lol, any suggestion is their too.

1 Like

No, that is still in. It has been built into Palm Strike + Hand Knife Combo.

BTW what did they do to my sweet healing grass?
PLEASE GIVE LYCANTHROPY ART FOR AWESOME WOLF!!!

When you acidentally step on a Fire Ant Hill https://i.imgur.com/GUvh03s.gif

4 Likes

Did I understand it correctly? Wugushi’s new Art is for Zhendu?