Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Tree of Kino, they are the best class in GvG and TBL, roll that guys.

1 Like

Surespell works with CHANNELING abilities. I believe this change to Kinos affect the “casting time” interruption, let’s say like DIevdirbys can get knockback (not knockdown) while carving and it will interrupt the skill inmediatly while putting it on cooldown.

@akisera i see a screenshot of a bug. So it has been fixed. I don’t see any problem

Lol bug? great, basically it just means u have no idea what ur talking about.

Welp, i m outta here, continue to play your doppel if u had 1 (which i assume, cause ur trying to tell me the best one out there about Doppel’s issue and nerf, lol)

Peace out.

1 Like

what new ways when there are no other ways xD

doppel is about cyclone in lategame pve and nothing else all the other skills are fillers especially all skills that arent doppel skills, most of them not even worth the time to use them
everyone who says a different thing doesnt know the class

oh and to silverwolf ye quarrelshooters cls power certainly doesnt come from one skill alone HUMmmmmm…

1 Like

True, I learned in the Falconer thread that their Circling at C3 can spread and magnify damage, Dopps having mostly multi-hit(despite fake) skills can easily utilize this, specially now that Cyclone got a hefty amount of AAR.

Taken from the wiz ktos thread

Stone shot is TOTALLY awesome on PvP. Pavise can be used to push Clerics out of their SZ. People tend to focus too much on numbers and damage, while ignoring actual play styles.

2 Likes

Nothing to blame but poor balancing here, you’re just ■■■■■■ up due to IMC being IMC.

1 Like

Oh, so it’s for the whole duration? That’s not a slight buff then, but a really nice buff. Psychic Pressure is strong on TBL, but usually leaves the Kino open to attacks.

i doubt that will help i think you just dont realize how big of a dmg nerf to cyclone we are talking about here

the only reason for a doppel to be in any kind of lategame pve is due to that skill :confused:

feelsbadman rly bad

What da hell is this? This is a massive buff, why imc always has to be like, be immune or be one shoted.

i believe enemies atk, would not disturb it, but knockdowns stuns, and so on would still do so, mainly they have give a “sure spell” effect to PP and gravity, of course this is only my interpretation of it .

edit: please refer to Gwen’s post right below me for a better translation.

From reddit. Credits to FFXIV_Machinist

Barbarian changes

• Frenzy - Barbarian attack skills now REFRESH the duration of frenzy, but dont increase the stack level. we now can have frenzy 10 up 100% of the time with the switching trait.

• Embowel- now stuns targets for 2 seconds per stack of frenzy (1/4th the value in PVP- 10 stacks = 2 seconds of stun in PVP)

• Stomping kick - Stomping Kicks Area attack value increases by 2 per level of frenzy. (Holy fucking balls - thats 20-40 Aoe attack… thats massive as fuck now. this might make 15/15 stomping a real choice)

• Cleave - +10 Crit rate per skill level (+200 critical rate at max rank)

• Helm chopper- Unclear on this one- Looks like its going to increase the stun length based on frenzy stacks, but thats not how the update reads; it reads as if its improving helm chopper stun rate based on frenzy, but that doesnt make sense since helm has 100% stun.

• Seisim - when used with 5 stacks skill transforms to “Crag” or “Cataclysm” not familiar with this character, based on the word used i assume this means the AOE of seisim is going up by alot.

• Giant swing - Deals damage to the target per revolution now

• Pouncing - Stamina consumption reduced. Increased rate of stun to 6% per skill level, also gains an extra 6 % per stack of Frenzy

Corsair changes

• Jolly roger is removed from the game

• Corsairs have an innate pillaging trait. Pillaging potency is based on the Corsair circle. C1=Pillaging 5, C2=Pilaging 10, C3=Pillaging 15.

• Dual weapon assault - Compatible with pistols now.

• Pistol shot - Adds defense down now.

Doppelsoldner

• Cyclone area attack is Increased from 3 to 8 (this is a huge buff).

Cryomancer

• Ice spike +1 charge

• Gust +1 Charge

• Frost pillar - Cooldown reduced by 14 seconds

• Snowball - cooldown Reduced by 18 seconds.

PsyKino

• Psychic pressure - Uninterruptible (this may be incorrect. the word they used was Gain focus)

• Gravity pole - Uninterruptible (this may be incorrect. the word they used was Gain focus)

• Rise now works with “aerial” type skill enhancements (e.g. Archer increased damage vs aerial)

Sorcerer

• Riding - you now gain your pets armor bonus, and you no longer consume SP while riding.

Cannoneer

• All skills getting a global damage increase

• Bazooka - can be canceled by jumping

Musketeer

• corrected tooltip

Kabballist

• Einsof is getting some kind of SP recovery modification

• ??? skill - CD reduction.

Bug fixes:
Hoplite - longstride tooltip fix
Corsair - Fixing weapon swapping for skills
Doppel- No more auto attacking during cyclone
Fencer - Enemies are now properly disarmed
Templar - Forging duration fix.
Cryomancer - Fixed character position on snowball (likely fixes the ability for rolled mobs to hit you).
Sorcerer - Cant cast while jumping
Necro - Fixed flesh strike and quick cast- Fixed dirty pole tooltip
Sage - Micro deminsion - Fixed skill.
Archer - Doesnt make sense.
Priest - monstrance tool tip fixed.
Sadhu- Fixed skill usage during spirit form
Druid - telepathy fixed

6 Likes

Here guys, have some 12/01/2016 Notes.
I may have gotten carried away playing other stuff all day. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Reilet!! Thanks :slight_smile:

Basically the only counter to Malleus and some other “homing” missiles.

■■■■ you IMC

The skill hasn’t been removed, ONLY the ‘plundering loot’ effect from jolly roger has been removed - the flag skill is still a thing, just now lacks the auto-steal, that part has been moved into a class attribute.

2 Likes

Finally, thanks a lot

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Basically the ““bugfix”” to Cyclone has turned it into garbage. It’s the death of the class as a deep damage dealer.

Barbarian changes are nominal and don’t make much of a difference. Agravator (Cleave buff) is short, 4 seconds (12 if you time them perfectly) of 100 crit rate bonus is hardly anything.

Having Frenzy 200 attack up at all times is also weak. It’s about the same as having Gung-ho x2 up at all times without having to auto attack, but requires spamming otherwise weak Barbarian skills.

I could go on but basically Doppel is done for. If you need further info check the swordsman forum.

1 Like