Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

There’s also this attribute:

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes/105020

“Feral buff’s duration increased by 5 seconds”

Any tip about Feral’s duration?

definetly one of those days

Very curious about it. Only lvl 1, so… Pillage Attribute = Jolly Roger lvl 15? I hope they’r going to fix JR combo for iTOS, because now it’s the only (along Unity attribute) reason to have this skill.

I believe it’s Jolly Roger level 5 for Corsair c1, level 10 for Corsair c2 and 15 for c3.

1 Like

its based on your circle of corsair(according to patch notes)
like @santo said

1 Like

Your imagination is awesome though +1 to fat lazy

1 Like

+1 to triggered forum user

also poor fat and lazy people why you so mean you think they will feel good reading this ?

They are going to nerf glass cannon’s DMG while yet the untouchable remains untouched. :grimacing:

Quality Post there.

Where everything is within your reach yet you choose to Deny it.

Good day.

I lawd.

1 Like

idk what you are talking about anymore but go on it surely is amusing as fk to see you triggered like that

tryharding to hurt an ego over the fkn internet man x)

Assume more it’s more hilarious for me to see you get baited to posting

1 Like

who is baiting who lord of big ■■■■ internet ppl ? xD

You mean who is more blind when some one feed you yet he doesn’t even realize LOL. Cheers.

This is gold.

2 Likes

amazing xDDD ! have a nice day maybe i come back to play with you later

Have a nice exit. Hope to see you around soon LOL.

3 Likes

Doppel Cyclone Tuning seems reasonable to be honest - 15 Deeds + Quicken 17 was just a bit out of hand. 1 Class shouldn’t be strong in aoe + single target with one ability. Doppels will still be very strong and Aoe from 3>8 and barb buffs are more than enough to off set ^^

yes true the aoe buff is really nice to have but cyclone dealing basically half of its damage ? shiet tier

also no time/usage for barb skills in dps checks in ET dont tell me you go for a little dash then use helm chop cleave xD

no you cleave cyclone 2x zorn zucken redel and thats it maybe a seism from time to time

Yes

/29 chars or less

Did anyone actually figure out by how much the passive base damage increase by dashing is?

Google translated “Canonie” buffs

2 Likes