Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

all i can say welcome back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks game8bravo.

previous video post here

For ktos pvp, watch rangee’s channel (stream TBL almost every day), always top 10 players here

renewed Solmiki 1-20f full clear with party (hunter3 falconer3 mergen point of view) here
renewed Lolopants 1-20 full clear with party (dragoon point of view) here

Sword3 Barb3 Dragoon2 Shinobi1 vs card album boss here
Sword3 Hoplite2 Corsair3 Shinobi1 at Epherotao Coast farming here

Musketeer testing penetration shot vs album boss here

About new card album boss, drop rate seems to be 80% get ‘enhancement card:100’ , and 20% to get the boss card.

Wiz2 Linker3 Thauma3 Sorc1 at HG 340 here
Wiz3 ele3 featherfoot3 solo to challenge mode 5 here
Wiz3 Thaum1 Sorc1 Rune necro3 vs solmiki boss solo here
Showing Legend Card: Rexi rexi here
Wiz2 Pyro3 Kino3 Warlock1 at Sausys room here

5 Likes

Hi greyhiem! Welcome back!

Would you have any videos on black card albums? Or maybe more detailed info as to what they spawn and what the spawns drop?

Black card album may spawn a random fieldboss or worldboss.
Normal boss duration = 10min.
The worldboss duration = 120min.
If you beat worldboss, you get its cube.

Get black album recipe through guild. Need 1 of each colour album + recipe to craft black album.
Bong video on black album guild reward:

Perhaps bong will open it in next video

Does that include demon lords/monarch ones? Or just the regular low level bosses?

Normal boss duration = 10min.

I’m guessing this one’s a random card boss?

Thanks for the Nak Muay unlocking guide, @greyhiem. Here’s my attempt at translating all the steps! I’ll probably make a Nak Muay topic when I finish the unlock quest to check if everything’s okay in this translation.

UPDATE: for the translated guide, please refer to the Nak Muay thread:

14 Likes

What are the build with best synergy with Nak Muay ?

I have impression that not so much people got this class in ktos, what do you think? What’s your impression of the class?

Haha thanks for the answer and the link for pyro grey.
it anawerd a lot of questions because I started to build a W2Pyro2Ele3Shadow2 and never played pyro be4.
Iam still unsure which skill lvl i should use for pyro2 besides max Firepillar and flameground (min1) firewall max looks fine, any sugestions ?

On top id like to ask if u know if prominence is worth to skill more than 1 now with its new attribute.

I see most people take Rodelero3 and Murmillo2 since Nak Muay has 3/4 strike-type skills. The other one is slash-type. Barbarian2 may be a good idea too if you want to punch things fast with Frenzy. I think these will be the most viable builds for Nak Muay:

• Sword2Barb1Rodel3Muay1Murm2
  • Sword3Rodel3Muay1Murm2
  • Sword2Barb2Rodel3Murm1Muay1
  • Sword2Hop1Rodel3Corsair1Murm1Muay1 (PVP with extra block from Finestra)

guys, old question but all source got lost on this topic:

does any muay skill work with bushin no jutsu? or the stance ?
sry for the rep. question, i just dont remember T_T

ty

Yes it is a random card album boss (any colour).

@pokart thanks for translating the guide for nak muay unlock. I never tried it (I do not have swordie available for nak muay). To me, it looks correct. And I hate flowers now.

@sascha.rose1988 prominence cannot hit flying enemies. It is worth 1 point if you really like it for filler! Firewall max for boss, it is great with falconer3 friend aiming. If you need burst, take max Flare and take less firewall.

@Mathz no, cannot use any nak muay skill with shinobi.

1 Like

Thanks. I am not familiar with sword classes, which are the differences between them? Is one of them good for lore the mobs or to kill them or kill boss or other things? Among the other builds without Muay, are these builds better in their propose?

What are the popular wiz now in Korea after revamp ?

Swordie classes are focused on exploiting armor-type weaknesses. Pretty much all classes have strong self-buffs and some way or another to stack debuffs before delivering their most powerful attacks. Swordie gameplay is a bit similar among most builds: activate pain barrier and deliver your rotation, then use filler skills or basic attacks until you can use your rotation again. They work best against bosses (Shinobi builds are the best ones), but some classes are good at luring mobs (Peltasta and Matador when we have the class rework), great mobility (Cataphract and Templar), AoE dmg (Dragoon and more-or-less Doppel), material and silver farming (Corsair), debuffing (Barbarian), PvP (Corsair, Squire, Templar, Rodelero, Lancer, Murmillo…) and utility (Squire is amazing with Base Camp and Refreshment Table).

To be very honest about Nak Muay, I don’t think it’s a great class. Maybe it’ll have its own niche in PvP, but I don’t see why people would pick Nak Muay over Shinobi in PvE for example, but I’ll make one anyway because I like making fun alt characters.

2 Likes

Awesome answer. I tried to read some threads from swordman category and none was as good as your summary.

So probably Muya is fun class to play around and maybe it can be helpful for PvP. Interesting. I would give a try for the PvP path, but I think I would suggest a lot to reach r9, ignoring the fact I don’t have money for gears and attributes

Elementalist based build most popular AoE dealer. Wiz2 link3 thaum3 runecaster most popular farming build, also viable support & dealer build. Sorc(1) still popular (filler). Wizard, pyro, kino, sage, runecaster popular alternative AoE dealer builds. Necro, warlock, feather, shadow still same. Enchanter and chrono drop a bit. Alchemist still craft potion.

Chrono isnt popular even for support? I mean, Pass and Haste still good, right? Has chrono been replaced by thauma in support role?

Nobody said that?
Chrono is pretty much the same. And nothing is better then Haste+Pass.

another hidden class with shitty prequest so impacient guys will buy a secret class unlock for TP

well play IMC… well play

Thank goodness…! I’m a full time chrono fan, just wanted to be sure, because grey said that chrono’s popularity droped a bit