Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Why no love ?!
I get countered by SR and PD !

@Nekorin @greyhiem so what are the popular wiz build in Korea after the wiz rework ?

Imho , gears and weapons that help to keep your spr near your level will always be very welcome (but remember the skills will not give more benefits if spr is larger than your level and the skill will affect each party member differently depending on his or her spr)

I saw comments around crykino for support, but it was few people going this build

I think shadow have better synergy with others classes , maybe it can be helpful for parties

Of course I play TBLā€¦ every week. Iā€™m that alchemist who won first place.

I think you have never reach the first page on TBL ranking, because your argument has no basis.
People from first page TBL has more knowing about what they can do against every class, is not hard to counter aus, mackengdal, etc.

Whatā€™s your full build?

Donā€™t worry Iā€™ve been torturing myself with PVP since TBL release.

Oh yeah, TBL is all about strats and skill. Not about those who ā€œabuseā€ completely unbalanced builds like bokor3, kaba3, kirv3+mack/aus, linker/kino/sm/ffā€¦ just to name a few.

And I stand by my previous statement, luck:

3 Likes

Wiz2-Linker1-Thauma2-RuneCaster-Alch3

Of course there is builds that is more effective on TBL. But, if you have equipments and a combined skill tree for survive/buff/debuff/dmg/controlā€¦ you can beat this ā€œunbalancedā€ builds that you said.

How many times did you carry your team solo? alot of time i thinkā€¦ so itā€™s not only by luckyā€¦ I won alot of times solo against 3 clerics team (with diev3, kabba3, bokor3, etc)

In my server there is a Lancer that won alot of matches by time, just surviving.

If all that I said here you think is a bullshitā€¦ then ok, Iā€™ll accept that Iā€™m an lucky alchemist. :hey:

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that you got there by only pure luck. Just that when you reach certain point - top 10 f.e. - the most relevant influence that decides a match is the matchmaking system itself. Everyone is strong, there is not much you can do when in one side you have 2 tank clerics with 20s invulnerabilities each one and a dps on top of that. We rarely get balanced matches, most of the time is one team wiping the other one.

1 Like

Yo, can you make some videos? I want see a gameplay with your build in TBL.

Thanks in advance.

Thatā€™s not how it does exactly work.
SPR wonā€™t let buffs get over their 100% value although with the rebalance Haste does have 1 extra Mov. Speed compared to now at any level, given that Lv5 Haste will be 11 Mov Speed while Lv10 @ 16 Mov Speed.

The skill description, however, in case you do have Lv10 Haste, will stat: ā€œ8 Movement Speedā€.
You can even have 3000 SPR but the skill will always state 8 Movement Speed since it has to consider the Level (Not SPR as you stated) of the player who receives the buff.

Letā€™s say you have 150 SPR and Lv10 Haste and trying to buff somebody else (be it yourself or anyone) who is Level 75:
8 + [8 * (150/75)] = 8 + (8 * 2) = 16

• If the multiplier is higher than 1 (2 in this case), youā€™ll have to consider it as 1 since the buff canā€™t exceed its original value.

Letā€™s see the same example of 150 SPR Lv10 Haste trying to buff a lv150 target:
8 + [8 * (150/150)] = 8 + (8 * 1) = 16

And finally 150 SPR vs Lv300 target:
8 + [8 * (150/300)] = 8 + (8 * 0.5) = 12

All it does ever matter is the Casterā€™s SPR and the targetā€™s Level, thatā€™s it.

Sorry. You are right. I will put right below the link of the blog post which describes as you said:

What server are you and how heavy geared are the players?

Just curious how he can outlast trans 10 SR barrage and pure damage blindfaith. I am a pelt2lancer with 13k pdef 1K block 750 evasion on shield mode, I can last like one or two minutes against trans 10 people physical DPS but not til timeout.

1 Like

could someone explain acrobatic mount? I just want to know if its increse over all dmg? mount dmg skills? or spear class skills? thank you

AFAIK it only increases the damage of skills that can only be used while mounted (cataphract, lancer)

1 Like

thank youā€¦ so that skill is for mount onlyā€¦ got itā€¦ so im sticking to my current build thenā€¦ thanksā€¦

1 Like

When?

Full trans 10 leather solmiki +21 chest/bottom, and donā€™t worry cannon only do that much damage because of archer subweapon attack is bugged after the patch that fix it their damage will be really low compared to now.
An separated thread about tbl would be nice, for the few of us that still play it.

1 Like

Flare [C1 Skill]

Flare gains the ability to explode fireballs around the caster.
Affected fireballs inflict Flare damage to surrounding enemies, but they do not disappear until their duration is expired.

Fireball [C1 Skill]

Fireball is changed to ground target cast.
The duration of Fireball is changed to 10 sec, and the ball remains after hitting the enemies (will not attack enemies that were already hit, nor be pushed by Psychic Pressure).

since these changes will happenā€¦i wonder if it would be possible to Combo fb and flare :confused:
Does that mean that the FIREBALL explode - not vanish - and deal the flare damage instead of ist own?
3x overheat flare + 5 fireballs sounds like explosive fun xD

Last I heard of that combo, the flire damage only hits 1 target.

could be even more fun if u summon 3 (or more) fireballs and duplicate them so u get a total of 6 (or more) - if that count for the duplicated balls ofc