Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

**Alchemist (damage up, though most players do not bring alchemist to battle)

This guy brings! Kalinks, my guildmate on Server [SA] Silute.

4 Likes

Tbl is 99% about matchmaking luck imo. :tired:

4 Likes

Awesome. I think I will follow the same build. Thank you for posting news and helping everyone

some video of shinobi corsair ?

Do you think the skill build would be something like this https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#2112bbbaaa.1121374a516575.152575.1f3f9a55.1f2e416a75 ?

You are right, I have edited it now. Thanks!

@victor_afffff you can find few videos of corsair in previous post, click here to jump to post

@Kannushi is OK. You could use flare instead of fireball.

Few Videos
previous vids here

Wizard3 Thauma1 Sorc1 Runecaster Necromancer3 Challenge mode5 solo here

Cryomancer3 Pyromancer2 Psychokino3 HG340 here

Testing snowball size here
And meteor:

Rune of giant + elementalist: just stone curse may be used during giant mode.

@greyhiem hey man, I got a couple questions:

Runecaster rune of protection - in one of your recommended builds you say that surespell is needed for sage to do bossing damage, but doesn’t runecaster’s rune of protection do the same thing and also provide pain barrier?

Sage ground spells - Are sage’s damage spells ground only/do they miss flying enemies?

1 Like

Hey sirius. To use rune of protection, you need surespell. It needs 2 seconds casting. If mobs swarm you, you will never be able to cast rune of protection.

All KTOS sage skills hit flying enemies.

Alright, thanks for the info! Good to know RC isn’t completely a requirement for my build ideas. Do you know if KTOS is running a lot of FF1>SM2?

1 Like

Featherfoot1 -> shadowmancer2 is not a popular build. Usually feather3 or shadow2 without feather1 (elementalist3 sorc1/rune1 shadow2 example). Curse does increase shadow damage by x1.5 . Try to get a bokor party member or featherfoot party member for your shadowmancer2.

It’s not popular? Alright, that’s fine. Definitely thinking of trying Wiz2>Pyro2>Kino2>FF1>SM2 as my first build when we inevitably get another reset event, but why isn’t it popular?

Featherfoot curse is difficult to apply to multi-targets. Bone pointing hits 1 target and kurdaitcha is a slow skill. Feather1 + shadow2 is viable for bossing. If you will use it for dungeon boss or saalus boss, shadowmancer2 without feather1 will already defeat the casual bosses easily. Try your build during future reset event and see whether you like it.

A few questions.

Shadow Conjuration is back to 100% per tick right?
Spiritual Chain, does it increase final damage or magic attack?
Do you happen to know any videos of Sorcerers going into stage 6 or 7 challenge mode? I’m questioning their survivability.
I know Sage has good single target damage thanks to Dimension Compression doing 14,256% per OH, but the high CD makes me question how good they are. Is Sage worth going for or should I stick with Shadowmancer?

So i was playing on ktest and my char always starts to 100% crit outta nowhere

hope its a feature :eyes:
3 Likes

Hey Kanna,

Yes Shadow Conjuration is nerfed (fixed) back to 100% magic damage per Tick.
About spiritual chain, I do not know. Did not test it after bug-fix patch.

Most wizards are unable to deal sufficiently or survive sufficiently at Challenge Mode stage 6 & 7. Mob def is too high. Even players with 10k+ magic attack cannot solo it. Summon cannot survive, blow up instantly at stage 6 & 7, similar to Summons at new Monarch worldbosses.

Challenge mode stage 6 + 7 Solo is easiest for Meta AA cleric build (Priest3-Chaplain-Krivis3-Inquisitor), because their elemental-special buff-attacks ignore mob def. Also flame attribute near wall is great.

Example of Meta AA cleric stage 7 solo:

Also quite doable for Quarrel-shooter & falconer based archer build because Pavise will tank for you, Quarrel3 + Falcon3 + Bullet1 solo stage 6

Video of Cleric2 - Diev3 - Miko -Plague doctor3 full SPR build solo until stage 6, failed: here

And of wizard solo stage6 fail (not a summoner): here

Sage2 is stronger at AoE, and strong at single target too (dimension compression). Sage2 bonus synergy with wizard Sleep attribute (x2 damage with Neutral and Soul type attacks), and wizard lethargy attribute (bonus damage with magic circles). All skills hit flying. Survival skill: missile hole.

Shadowmancer2 is stronger vs ground-type (shadow thorns low CD and 4 overheat). Weak vs most mobs due to Dark-Type attack. Synergy with Curse debuffs (featherfoot, bokor best friends). All skills hit flying, and shadowthorns & conjuration hit less vs flying. Psychokino heavy gravity helps vs flying. Survival skill: shadow hallucination clone.

We are still working on the Wizard-Guide, however all damage comparisons are ready, please view sage and shadowmancer (click image to enlarge):

edit: corrected skill levels
edit: view next post for correct values

Personally, I prefer sage2 (also on wiz2-link2-thaum3- farming build). Do not need psychokino heavy gravity to feel strong. I love taxi too.

@Di3rn I like it. Let’s keep it.

2 Likes

That’s too bad. I was hoping it would at least be buffed a little bit.

Ah, that’s fine. I was just wondering since they’re both different.

I see. I hope IMC decides to buff up summons then. At least defensively.
Yea, Cleric AA build is too strong for CM. Even my undergeared Cleric AA can beat it easier than my Trans 5 Sorcerer.

Does Lethargy work for the extra hits from attribute? I would think not since they’re a debuff.

A note about Dimension Compression. It seems to do 4 hits, not 5. Did ktos increase it to 5 hits?

It’s 4? Then I must edit files again. On KTOS, feel like first hit is not shown, then show 4 hits. I use this skill a lot and always feel 5 hits, must check it in slow speed again.

4 right

Here you go @Kanna , thanks for correcting

@Kanna About lethargy, I will test it again soon.

2 Likes

Lethargy attribute increases damage for all hits of ultimate dimension, including the DoT. Also, the damage increase is not x1.15 (???).

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for testing~

Last question.
Between the BM variation and Mergen Variation, which do you think would be better?

Falconer3 build? Mergen is the cheaper option. New psychokino heavy gravity is a nerf to all Bow archers though. (QS3) BM1 version is stronger at auto-attacks.

@Loxar About your question: Freeze does not increase strike damage anymore. Cryomancer nerf too much.

Take wizard3 for lethargy +50% strike damage debuff instead.

2 Likes