Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Thank goodness…! I’m a full time chrono fan, just wanted to be sure, because grey said that chrono’s popularity droped a bit

Ill make my barbarian 3 dopp 3 into a nak muay. Smashing things with my fists, then utilizing my sword to unleash my full power xD. And for those who will say ‘shinobi would be better’ the korean patch that makes doppel skills copyable, just makes the skills that no doppel focuses the points right now. C3 skills and the c1 skill. For the doppels who like to spin2win and the redel, zucken and zornhau, i think swordsman 3 or corsair 1, or nak muay, will be much better

While he did not say chrono is not popular as support, greyhiem did say …

… indicating in korea at least ppl interest in playing Chrono did drop. Either due to new Haste+Pass new mechanic pushing ppl away from playing it or due to other stuffs that may or may not affect iTOS players the same way.

@rina_maiden
I’m in similar situation as yours.
I reckon the best thing to do is to test Chrono during reset event and then decide then it if still worth going Chrono.

1 Like

The thing that concerns me most is paying 2k per Pass, sounds expensive, but, as you said, best way is to test!

Haste is better. Quicken same (or better?). Pass is still Pass, stacking more then 1 was dumb anyways.
Nothing better to replace these. Chrono still Top Support. (Cryo nerfd hard tho)

I like greyhiem and all he did, but that sounds weird.

You need zero gear at chrono now, still not much gear after changes, these reagents should be no problem.

I think its natural to drop because everything in wizard tree is doing great damage anyway and dps is more attractive for the majority of players to do grind content, that does not means that crono is bad… In fact a thauma/linker crono rune sounds like the best full suport build in pve.

Yup, feeling the same here.
My initial reaction when reading the new mechanics for Haste+Quicken and the reagent cost is more or less similar to yours.

However, I will keep an open mind and see how it plays when the rebalance is here.

Still, I have this sinking feeling I’ll end up resetting as Linker-Thauma…

1 Like

Chrono is still good support. Just popularity drop due to free reset event. A lot of chrono changed and tried dealer wizard, and they liked it (new wizards are nice). So they decided to change into dealer wizard builds. Most players prefer to be damager.
Before wizard rework, just several wizard classes were OK: elementalist-warlock/shadowmancer, sorcerer, enchanter, cryochrono, and farming builds (linker+thauma based builds). After rework, many more wizard-builds were great.

Because chrono was often paired with enchanter2, their popularity dropped too. Players with chrono+enchanter swapped to other builds. For chrono and enchanter, ‘popularity down a bit’ is not due to bad class, just a shift in preference.

1 Like

If It got the right amount of spr it is better

You got all cleared! Good to know that chrono is good as sup, but sad to know that everyone is turning into dps.

Thank you, greyhiem, you’re the best

1 Like

Thanks Rina. I was not clear before, hopefully everyone understands now about chronomancer (and enchanter). Your support wizard will be more valuable when there are less supports! 2+ chrono in 1 party is not very useful (pass cannot stack anymore).

Pokart’s Nak Muay unlock guide here

previous post about challenge mode 6 & 7 here
Some few builds to more easily clear 6 & 7 in team, without having to solo as a krivis3 priest3 chaplain inquis:

1 invincible party tanker: Cleric2 - diev3 - miko - paladin3.
Only on paladin: Statue of ausrine + miko clap to extend ausrine statue + Paladin barrier: devotion attribute. Keep refreshing ausrine buff before it ends to be invincible tank.
Double as dealer if full SPR build for Owl damage up.
Example video at lower challenge mode stages here
Recommended to use baby barrier and have everyone stay inside barrier instead of big barrier like the video. Big barrier scatters mobs. Or use big barrier at edge of map.
Tanker Paladin3 version without miko and diev3 also available video here includes stage 5+ challenge mode
Videos a bit old so several other classes have changed. The diev3 and pala tanker cleric builds did not change.

1 Like

As the reworks are hitting iToS soon I have a question, what are the best or most commonly used distribuition of points on Musketeer and Falconer now?

Falconer3 all use (PvE):
15 pheasant,
1 call,
1 roost,
8 circling (or 7) (leftover points into circling, circling must be minimum 1).
5 pre-emptive strike,
10 sonic strike
Aiming 5.
It was popularized by Inje Kang’s KR forum guide on falconer (QS3-rogue1-falcon3-mergen). her skills planner
Her cards:
Red card: 3x centaurus (Sonic strike and several mergen skills based on AoE attack ratio), green: 3x gorkas for looting, purple: 3x werewolf for rogue1 sneakhit, blue: 3x nuaele.
Tip: if you reset from rank9 into this build, take mergen at rank 8 first, then falcon3 at rank 9. Circling should be 1 and then added last (to 8). Last few class levels of rank 9 are slow.

Musketeer skillbuilds are divided:
-(boss) burst (skill based)
-Auto-attack based build (with grooving muzzle buff)

4 Likes

grey do you have any information about storm dust attribute? Are mobs hit by storm dust unabel to move/attack?
What do you think about this kind of build:
W1Pyro2Ele3FF1Shadow2? (3x gazing golem lvl 10 card, hallucination 5) FP/SD (MAYBE) shadowfetter for cc
FF is for survivability and kurdaitcha so mobs caught in FP/SD/Bosses get cursed.
i still dont like taking w2 for surspell only and rc without qc is not worth it i think :confused:

I think is good dps if u switch ele3 to Kino for more cc

i know that psycho would make shadow stronger vs flying mobs but i kind of want to combo pyro + ele and ff + shadow, unfortunaly ele spells aka meteor and hail/elecute have cast time…
the idea is using meteor+halucination+ flameground1 =5x meteor hit hail is mainly for bossing i think and could be set at the beginning without the need of surspell… Firepillar + kurdaitcha and shadow condensation shounds nice as well - at least on paper…

cant wait for the damn patch hitting itos to test it myself

please correct me if i got something wrong.

StormDust has 2 Attributes (and the dmg% ofc).

One reduced move speed by 10.
A bug made it reduce move speed by 100, which made monsters and players unable to move, but that is fixed.

The other Attribute makes monsters leaving the StromDust area take damage for a few seconds, like some other DOT Attributes some skills have.

1 Like

Does anyone who re familiar with ktos build can give me some insight regarding the popular dps build in ktos besides doppel nobi?What’s their current 3 build to go in terms of dps?

and how’s the state of archer with falc3-mergen/bm?and how does cleric perform in dps compared to other class who use 2 hand weapon (considering the gap between 1 hand and 2 hand is getting bigger through trans and other stuff). Thanks a lot :smiley:

What is the most popular dealer class?like what’s their build?what build do u think best for dealer if i want sage2/shadow2 as my rank 8 and 9?Thanks a lot

for a linker thauma build, is it better to go linker2-thauma3-shadowmancer2 or linker3-thauma3-shadowmancer1 for the extra linking targets?