Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Hi Grey, question: what do you think about DWA (corsair) dagger builds? I was thinking about something like corsair 2 >>> Matador 2, for DWA combo with the new Rapier… Do you have something about it? Im currently sw3>pel>cors2>shin>matador 2, doing pretty good, thats a extremly fun build, but i dont have the rapier yet so im not enjoying the full potencial of the build…
@EDIT: I just got the Masinios Rapier! xD
gonna do some tests

thanks in advance o/

What is the maximum stage for challenge mode? Also, my weapons keep breaking when i solo it, lol.

I would also like to know how the reward system for challenge mode works.

Tried some combinations, i even did barb3 corsair2 for frenzy’s attack speed, it’s not worth.
DWA has a fixed animation so when you reach an attack speed that is too high it starts to get a bit wonky, even with macro’s i was unable to DWA correctly with 400+dex and frenzy.

The best way for me to use DWA smoothly was going full STR and using barbs Frenzy for attack speed.

The problem with corsair is that it gives you almost 0 skills to attack, and that most of the damage is in pistol shot, so you are forced into highlander 3 for PVE rotations with the new content. So no Barb.

Even just Fencer 1 gives you way more damage than corsair in that build. And sw3 has weak aoe against strong monsters.

So…With the latest changes to mata on ktos, the strongest build for a corsair would be Highlander3Corsair3Mata2.
Your build is still fine and will deal 20% extra damage for the mata attri when we get the patch, but that’s it, you’ll be a saalus boss killer and an ok pve char if you overgear.
TLDR: Corsair 2 gives you so little that it’s like not having a circle unless you go c3.

EDIT: Also, clones cannot copy DWA, so if you DWA the clones will NOT attack at all, they will literally ignore even the normal one.

You get one cube for each level you won when you select to exit instead of going on.

Included in this guide; [Info] New lvl 350 Mashinos Materials Location & Recipe

Challenge mode itos max stage = 5.
Each stage, you must defeat mobs to fill the challenge bar. When completely filled, a boss will appear. Defeat boss = clear 1 stage. Each stage has a 10min time limit, if your dps is low you cannot clear it and will fail.
After clear boss --> choose Continue or STOP&receive reward. Each stage clear = 1 cube. Cube rewards included in the guide.

If you continue and fail, you will not get any rewards.

KTOS challenge mode max stage = 7.

@Mathz Corsair is nice to farm with pillage proc. I have seen DWA-based corsairs but they were not very strong. Skill-based corsairs are stronger. Corsair3-mata2 with new masinios rapier exist and they do not use auto-attack at all. The reason is, at high atk speed the DWA animation will bug.

(videos not with masinios rapier)

At high atk speed, something strange happens to the DWA animation:

1111 DEX corsair DWA

Low level atk speed corsair challenge mode here

Barb3 corsair3 at HG 340 here
I know 1 corsair shinobi with masinios mace… vs wooden dummy test here

1 Like

oh ty! thats cuz i saw some videos of a corsair dwa name “Mone”, i really liked his/her build actually. I know dwa doesn get the benefits of attackspeed, but im kinda bored of the “meta”, and i have alot of “meta-slaves”, so im having fun to be honest, with this build. i know shinobi bushin dont copy dwa too, i just putted to have some burst with double slash. dont wanna c3 just for pistol shot, every corsair have pistol shot haha
I just wanna an “unique” build

My question is about the proc from Rapier, but i just tested and it works (and stacks ALOT) with dwa!

btw, thats the corsair Mone, look how fun is lol -: https://youtu.be/iR5Bk25W-Ls

thanks for the replies, guys!

Now im gonna tryhard for the 2nd stage Matador costume lol
so damn harsh… T__T
or im too noob, thats make sense actually… xD

I personnally play Sw2 Barb 2 Cors3 Fenc2 and have no problems with using dwa. There is a little trick for a better use : Staying Pressed on offhand weapon button, and spamming main atk button. Dwa connects better that way.
Technically if you have more atk speed, you connects the atk faster, it’s just that it’s not always that easy to connects all the atk. And if it’s a day where the server has latency, then yeah it will suck that day.
I play the build with only “speedofatk” spells (except cleave sadly who don’t get affected by it), and frankly i have a good ammount of fun with that ^^
(Full dex build)

yeah i know this trick, thats pretty helpful actually! its kinda sad that the Masinios Rapier did not proc when u DWA, cuz DWA dont have the “on-hit” effect. but u can stack reeeally fast, and as long as u dont break the dwa combo to basic attack the enemy, u get +300 crit atk for free!
I made a video of my build, sorry idk why youtube put all my videos in 480 (i rec with f12 on steam, then upload to youtube w/o edits), and i have a pretty bad pc, but i think u can still watch, just to get the idea of my build: here

Im using the new rapier with frieno set, think manahas/cafri will be a great upgrade tho.
and im not full dex, cuz DWA does not scale with attackspeed (but i have alot!)
ty for the reply

1 Like

Looks nice. Could you check your F1 status? On ktos, the masinios effect only give +240 critical attack at max stacks. Wonder if itos is similar.

The skill spam of a fencer, to remain competitive

’ new ’ hitbox of ice pike?

Reflect shield procs freeze effect of froster lord card here

this is in ktest?

I was wondering what has come there today e.e

No ktest patch but ktos patch, especially important fixes for the Rank 8 Hidden quest unlocks.

From Gwenyth’s pastebin:

The unlock difficulty of the new classes has been adjusted.

1. The difficulty of the Matador class quest has been adjusted.
  • The number of items that can be collected at once from a single monster has been increased to 3.
  • Quest item’s drop rate has been increased.
  • The quantity of 'Good Condiction Cocoon’s required has been reduced to 1.
  • The quantity of ‘High Quality Iron Ore’ required has been reduced to 2.
  1. The difficulty of the Bullet Marker class quest has been adjusted.

• The cooldown time for operating with the Machinery is reduced to 10 minutes.
    • The cap on the amount of items you could use the Magic Power has been lifted.
    • The Demonic Flesh stage of the quest has been improved in that you can use the Magical Aggregator to allow batch creations of the required product.
    • The quantity of Electric Stones required has been reduced to 2.
    • The progression time for the Red Spion has been reduced to 1 minute.
    • The progression time for the Firent has been reduced to 1 minute.
    • The progression time for the Green Lepusbunny has been reduced to 1 minute.
  2. The difficulty of the Shadowmancer class quest has been adjusted.

• The Shadowmancer’s Gimmick has been changed to a personal progression-type of quest.
    • The time limiter has been removed from the gimmicks.
    • The waiting time to progress through gimmicks has been reduced.
    • Information regarding the device in-progress has been improved.
    • The Unlocking Device Gimmick has been improved.
  3. The difficulty of the Zealot class quest has been adjusted.

• The time required to wait when answering the Zealot Master’s question wrong has been changed to 10 minutes.
  • Monster’s respawn time has been lowered.

Special Quests:
The Shadowmancer’s Special Quest has been improved.

• Chaser Cubes will now disappear after a certain period of time has elapsed.
  • When Chaser Cubes are generated, they will now begin to move after stopping for a duration of time.
    (Touching Idle Chaser Cubes will not reduce your score, and the Chaser Cubes will not be destroyed either.)

and Breaking wheel: with attribute, you can spread 15 hits. The wheel does not disappear after spreading 15 hits and will continue dealing damage. Also IMC has decided the daino + breaking wheel interaction is intended.

1 Like

Is this related to the costume quest? or the Job quest?

No, it is the unlock quest. Without the rank reset event, players must unlock Matador, Bulletmarker, Shadowmancer and Zealot similar to Hidden Class.

1 Like

“long” time not cheking into this forum/game. did linker hit count got removed??

No, hitcount still exists.

1 Like

Musketurret test until challenge mode 3. Musketeer rework + Grooving muzzler change not on itos yet.

Rogue reiter solo challenge mode here

Paladin3 Inquis2 PvP TBL

Yay… finally some official announcement that it is intended.

Do they have some sort of announcement for that? Do they mean [daino] still being able to hit the wheel or the double hits or both?