Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Is this related to the costume quest? or the Job quest?

No, it is the unlock quest. Without the rank reset event, players must unlock Matador, Bulletmarker, Shadowmancer and Zealot similar to Hidden Class.

1 Like

ā€œlongā€ time not cheking into this forum/game. did linker hit count got removed??

No, hitcount still exists.

1 Like

Musketurret test until challenge mode 3. Musketeer rework + Grooving muzzler change not on itos yet.

Rogue reiter solo challenge mode here

Paladin3 Inquis2 PvP TBL

Yayā€¦ finally some official announcement that it is intended.

Do they have some sort of announcement for that? Do they mean [daino] still being able to hit the wheel or the double hits or both?

Daino should hit wheel and additional hit should be spread by wheel.

It is at bugfix section : http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=932

so they lowered diff from specialization quests that we can already complete, but not Matadorā€™s quest ? HAHAHA
WHAT THE HECK?!

whats next? give bullet markers 3rd stage costume for free? ā€œits the easiest one, lets just giveā€™emā€ haha

1 Like

Nak Muay hidden class added to Live KTOS server.

Nak Muay unlock in progress (in Korean of course):
A here
B here
C Akmen flower tip
D Tombstone tip

Edit: more posts about it
here

New developing Nakmuay (meta) build: pelt1 Hop1 rode3 murm1 shinobi1 nakmuay1
Nak Muay uses Strike-type skills mainly, so it belongs to the Striker swordie series.

Good Luck everyone !

10 Likes

saw any new murmillo vids for the past week or 2?

Damage Murmillo shinobi vs raid boss

Paladin3 Diev3 Miko ultimate Party Tanker
Barrier devotion attribute + Invincible statue buff + miko clap for paladin.
Recommend full SPR, diev owl scale on SPR.

Hey Grey, whats up!
Look i heard from @Sarutobi that the Matador Specialization quest is kinda bugged. I mean, he reached 24 points (LOL!), and the quest asks for 25 (for the cape), but thereā€™s no mobs letf to bringā€¦
Do you know if someone in ktos already reported it or something? we tagged staff members but, you knowā€¦ meh

ty

1 Like

The players are waiting for adjustment on the Matador Extra Costume Unlock quest. Getting the new costume is possible, however getting the Cape-Cape is too difficult.

1 Like

do you have a guide for job change quest of unlock espcially shadowmancerā€¦ pls and thank you

lol that Murmillio Shinobi is a mega-whale, just look at his 9-11k patk and 11k pdef and 15k mdef.

If I had that much matk, I could easily solo that boss on my Kabba C3,too, even without Shinobi >_>

Any new Nak muay Gameplay in ktos?

I think someone else made a guide in English to unlock shadowmancer.

@ReportofAusterity Yes the character is quite strong. Expected of a bossing-build, quite popular at Worldbosses.

The bokor3 kabba3 guide maker is the strongest kabba3 on KR server, likely. Cannot reach 10k magic attack.

@Sarutobi No. Not a lot to show for that class. Only mechanic is x1.5 damage on Jump Knee vs flying mobs.

Power of penetration shot attribute, almost cap damage

QS3 Cannoneer3, CC ā€˜turretā€™ playstyle here

1 Like

Btw Is the old Companion voucher can be use to trade the armadillo or no?

I donā€™t know about adventure Journal related stuff. Just know the piglet reward was changed to armourdillo.

Top KTOS TBL, cannoneer (Rangee) &2 cleric vs 3 lancer. Frosterlord card provides CC for clerics at PvP. Zealot can proc it easily.