Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333bbbjj.153545.1f2f5a65.1f8a9a6575.2a4a5565
this build work well?

1 Like

Yes but youā€™ll need 2 weapons, one-handed + shield for Sanctuary and two-handed for Demolition, the one-handed one can be a sword if you want to use it with Deprotected Zone: Sword Attack.

Melstis is great for Zealot. Also, keep in mind that the Aukuras: Goddess of Fire attribute only works with magic damage so youā€™ll use the skill for constant aoe heal and not for additional fire damage.

I would change a few points, though. You can take 3 points from Smite just to get Restoration lvl3 so you can get both attributes for more recovery since you only have Heal lvl5, and 2 points from Immolation to get Invulnerable and Beady Eyed lvl1, Beadyā€™s attribute is great for physical builds (+200 crit rate for 5s with 10s cooldown).

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333bbbjj.153545.1f2f5a65.1c238a9a6575.1128314a5565

1 Like

reposting here in case anyone can help, thanks!

Krivis3-Zealot2 combo by itself is already super strong for any PvE content.

Adding diev+miko to it definetely helps out for more stationary content. Owls contribute nice damage on your full SPR build, plus you get statues for extra aggro targets to gather mobs for your zealot AoEs. World tree will also be very welcome given you donā€™t have access to much healing/invulnerability without cleric 2.

Apart from being low on healing side (no cleric 2, no priest2+), I donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t work, definetely give it a try if you can spare the few remaining resets.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m planning on using the last two resets for this with the 2nd one being a fail safe, it will leave me without an alchemist though. Yes I am aware of the low healing so Iā€™m definitely not gonna take up a slot calling for healers in public parties lol. Thanks for your feedback

From my recent experiences with this patch, Clerics finally seem to have broken free from the ā€œmust-be-able-to-heal-no-matter-if-you-can-dps-better-than-usā€ stigma. Itā€™s obviously a plus if a cleric build can do many roles at once (we know thatā€™s what makes clerics OP as fuck in ToS).

Most people Iā€™ve met donā€™t really care if you are a cleric and youā€™re joining a pt as DPS, as long as you do the job you applied for.

1 Like

Bokor is currently the only viable combination with Kabbalist C3. Every other class is missing damage and/or skill variability/Aoe-capability/status-independency that makes Bokor C3 such a good choice on Kabbalist.
This also becomes very apparent when looking at the other options, Priest>Chaplain, Krivis or Sadhu, not counting Diev at all because it is very niche and the damage of the owls is basically dependent on your SPR stacking & Chapparition cards.
It also locks you at Diev3>Miko>Kabba3ā€¦

The one good thing Bokor C3 has is that you can actually invest in damage(e.g. enhance attributes & weapon upgrade/transcendence) and will be able to deal some, in contrast to the other options which will quickly find their limits with the inability to synergize with both Double Chance & Geburah and the low attack% which will suffer greatly when advancing in e.g. challenge mode (the damage is decreasing very very fast from stage 4 onwards, from initially 80% at stage 1 to 25-20% at stage 5).

This might change in 1-2 Ranks,though, when Taoist/Inquisitor/Zealot/X can be added on top to fuel synergies with Paladin/Monk/Krivis/Chaplain/etc(not so sure about Krivis,though, I still believe Krivis/Taoist is a bit lacking[not in the damage section but pretty much everywhere else, as support is mostly just damage support/boost with a low effect]; I guess Bokor>Taoist might be as good as Krivis Taoist even though it has less to no synergy).

can u give me the skill build or bokor3-kabba3 pls?

From wurmā€™s cleric recommendation thread: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114447fff.1a25355565.152f31497a95.152535.113f455161779aa5

You can move some points around. Important AoE dps skills: zombify + Damballa.

Some videos
Scout sapper Mergen2 at HG 340 here
Hunter3 falcon3 mergen1 HG 340 here
Low gear shadowmancer sorcerer linker DG 300 with succubus summon here
Feather3 farmer at HG 340 with Ironbaum card(increase damage to sleeping enemies) here

Currently on KR forum some ideas chaplain + breaking wheel might get ā€˜bug fixedā€™ too because aspersion -> aspergillum is also Magic-based.

Thai fighter Murmillo shinobi at Sausys 9

the nak muay skills can use aoe atk ratio benefits ?
like centaurus, or neck solmiki ?

does.anybody 2 shots the 350 fields?? what weapon are you using and if its trans?? thanksā€¦ just confirming so i can budget for a weaponā€¦

to clarify just all weaponsā€¦ and minus the 350 orange i know i cant reach that one yet

thanks in advance

What do you think about Wugushi? I have a Wugushi3AppraiserBM2 focused in skills too instead of AA. Choose Wugushi cuz I love the class and already have a Sapper3RogueCannoner3 didnā€™t want another SapperRogue in my characters. Is it any good or Wugushi ded? Also any tips for both characters appreciated Archer is the tree I love the most.

Also the Sw3BarbCorsair3Shinobi still viable? I canā€™t find a good r9 and now I only see shinobis with murmillo or other things and corsair in entirely different buildsā€¦ Should abandon Shinobi? Any good farming Corsair3 builds?

i can only tell on wugiā€¦ str dependent class just get this cardsā€¦ 3x netherbovine x10 star (str stat), 3x velnia monkey card x10 star (% dmg against poisoned), 3x honeypin x10 star (poi property dmg) maybe that could help yahā€¦ :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

youā€™ll understand why you need that :kissing_heart:

good luck

This is the last day of the rank reset event and I still havenā€™t decided my Matador2 build. Iā€™d like to have Fencer2 too since Iā€™m addicted to Faena boosted by Preparation. Also, Iā€™d like to keep Corsair1 to have some Pillaging chance and I really like to use Keel Hauling. Now, the question is: what should I pick for the early ranks? Iā€™m Sword1Pelt1HL2Corsair1Fencer2Matador2 (Sw1P1HL2C1F2M2 for convenience). Hereā€™s I what I thought:

• Sw1P1HL2C1F2M2 (keep it): Swashbuckling lvl 5 is good now, but is it going to be really needed since I have the flag and Capoteā€™s getting an attribute that increases provoked enemies from 5 to 8? HL2 deals good damage thanks to Fencerā€™s Lunge (more damage to Skyliner and Moulinet)
  • Sw2HL2C1F2M2: stronger and more uptime on Swordie self-buffs and Restrain to increase survivability
  • Sw1P3C1F2M2: for maximum room pulling, juggernaut tanking and armor break debuff
  • Sw3XC1F2M2: to enjoy the most from Swordie self-buffs and Double Slash. X is a filler circle. I thought about picking Barbarian or Rodelero for that build or even Peltasta.

If you guys could give me some insight here, Iā€™d appreciate it.
:sad:

i liked it but i donā€™t know which stats to use

Most linker wizard builds can link and 1-2 shot all linked mobs on the fields.

@llucas_arruda Wugushi is a pure STR class and nice vs high HP bosses. Wugushi is not a popular class because it cannot crit. Wugushi and Plague doc are best friends because pandemic spreads wugu poisons.

@Pokart HighL3 Cors1 possible, also Sw3 Barb1 Cors1 possible.

As @greyhiem suggested, either take HL3Cor1 or SW3Barb1, with this last one being better with Matador2 imho: youā€™re gonna have enough filler abilities to use, you wonā€™t feel the need to have more (like HL3 version).
Donā€™t waste a rank for Swashbuckling, youā€™re gonna have both Capote and Corsair Flag, youā€™ll be able to aggro enough mobs to not feel youā€™re missing out Pelt1 (also you may have noticed the monsters on the new maps aggro like crazy from miles away).
Also, Cleave is really good for boosting your Crit Rate and Double Slash/Dust Devil/Flanconnade damage since theyā€™re slash type

All of the above are subpar, go fencer 3 matador 1
Anything below rank 6 = your choice
Epee is too good to miss out on

1 Like

@greyhiem did u know If biteregina aplies Poison with summon damage ?

1 Like

No, do not think so. Only your own damage. I also never got a proc on %SP recovery card when summons deal the killing blow.

Summoners only need 3x Linkroller card (+30 SPR), and perhaps a gazing golem if you are not sorcerer with riding. Blue card, I recommend to wait until Armaos.

1 Like