Tree of Savior Forum

Matador prequest bug: Orsha companion trader

How many blue hohen horns is needed? Also where in neveler quarry do you get the iron ore?

Isn’t quest from the klaipeda companion trader?

The only guide I can find. Use Google Translate.

Quest 1
NPC : Fedimian accessory merchant
Area : Kadumel Cliff
Target : Blue hohen gulak
Item : Intact blue hohen gulak horns
Qty : 6 nos
Remarks : The drop rate (quest item) is pretty low, as low as the real blue hohen gulak horns (material). Spent 3 hours to finish this. Just keep going and you’ll get all six.

Quest 2
NPC : Orsha blacksmith
Area : Nevellet Quary 1F
Target : Some big blue rocks
Item : Iron ore
Qty : 14 nos
Remarks : I didn’t calculate the time required, but it seems to have a pattern similar to the 4th quest. Check the links in the korean forum post for spawn points. I got iron ores from 4 out of the 5 spawn points indicated. Rock may respawn at the same spot. Don’t walk away until it disappears.

Quest 3
NPC : Orsha companion trader
Area : Lemprasa Pond (from the korean forum post)
Target : (n/a)
Item : (n/a)
Qty : (n/a)
Remarks : Well, the guy has been ignoring me since Boxing Day.

Quest 4
NPC : Rima from Klaipeda
Area : Emmet Forest
Target : Some grass ball on the ground
Item : Silk cocoon
Qty : 9 nos
Remarks : There’s a pattern for this: 00:00:00 grass ball appears at one of the spawning points, 00:05:00, grass ball disappears, 00:10:00 grass ball respawns at one of the points in one of the 3 channels. You can get one every 10 minutes. 3 spawning points. Check the links in the korean forum post for location. ** I found another grass ball in a different channel, spawning at the same time, but I can only get one silk cocoon within that 10 minutes interval. **

1 Like

Nope. No quest from Klaipeda companion trader.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han
in this case you guys should just bring the no advancement quests back for now.
you see, players stuck at R7 because they didn’t know that the quest would be this difficult and buggy.
if i knew this beforehand i wouldn’t want to go any where near Matador. (rare materials and buggy quests just for a mediocre class? no, thanks)

I never thought these rank 8 quests would be so annoying D:

I’m almost giving up on being a Matador

Difficulty adjustment for advancement quest.
Not sure when it will reach here though.

Please don’t give up on Matador! :sad:
I think Toras simply forgot his role in the quest.
There shouldn’t be any further problems now if you talk with him, but please contact us if so.

4 Likes

report1

from 3rd quest matador. Please fix this :sad:

Quest working fine for me at the moment, but I’m pretty sure that Rimantas is extorting extra materials from the players.
:hey:

Seems as though the Orsha Companion Trader is still bugged, although differently. After turning in the mats, the quest stalls.

Rimantas receives the quest materials without issue.

Then proceeds to repeat this statement whenever conversation is initiated.

As for the Orsha Companion Trader, it’s back to the same issue of missing Matador quest dialogue.

:heeey: Amnesia strikes again? I still have to farm minivern and beetow. Does the Matador master have any new dialogue?

Oh no, as if nightmarish amount of materials wasn’t enough already :< Toras, do your job pls :sad:

The Matador Master still has the same “Get materials from these 4 NPCs” dialogue. Materials were eaten up by Rimantas, but the overall Matador quest is not recognized as complete.

I’ll try sending another ticket…

Sigh…come on Toras.
Okay, thanks again for the reports. We will double check.

2 Likes

:distinguished: Happy New Year! Finally managed to complete Rimantas’ request. Toras still can’t remember anything though.

Okay so good news! I have heard that Toras has been healthy and in the right mind this whole time! :distinguished:
I can’t offer any hints, but I can say that there isn’t any problem with the Matador quest.

1 Like

Completed all four material requests, spoke with the four quest relevant NPCs + Rimantas at Lemprasa Pond multiple times in different orders, even camped at Lemprasa pond for 1.5 hours while speaking to Rimantas at regular intervals. There’s no new Matador quest related dialogue; still can’t get the Matador Master to complete the quest.

Since there isn’t any problem with the Matador quest, perhaps starting it anew after the hotfixes at this point renders the quest completable? Can’t say for sure though, I’d already finished the gathering quests shortly after they were made available, and it seems the quest can’t be restarted.

If anyone manages to complete the Matador prequest, please share it here.

Finished all the gathering and all submitted to respective NPC’s. Also talked to them multiple times just to check if i’ve missed something. Then talk to Matador Master still same dialogue.

@STAFF_Letitia this is already a difficult quest, you guys still don’t want us to complete it. This is not even a hidden class to begin with. Wasted a week already just to finish this. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: After running around for an hour, I have to quote my teacher here: “Pfft, I don’t believe you.”

Well, after multiple disappointmens i just became a murmillo :tired:
Not even worth the time and stress involved
I thought these kind of quests were supposed to test your skill, not your patience