Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues: Jan 15, 2019

A few issues have surfaced after the recent maintenance. We will be fixing them over the next couple of days.

in “next couple of days” … i mean we’re lossing alot rebuild coins also can’t do anything can’t talk with npc, only log in and we’re gonna loss coins froms dungeons also not sure waht happened to my goddes bless cubes 10+1 bought them and don’t get nothing!

//38 chars

im not sure bugged or something
i still have some item in my market [Sell] tab, but now its all gone

I just lost all my monster cards and my EXP cards for the rank change, i had 3 level 8 golen cards, 1 chaparition level 10 one mothram level 10, and several others and they are all gone. I use the new talent sistem to level up my passives and then everything vanished…

IDK know if it’s bugged or intentional but after the recent patch, pistol attacks felt reaaalllly slow like excruciatingly slow. (I have 500 dex, is that low? Do i need more to increase pistol attack speed? :3)
1H swords and daggers work just fine tho

Not all items with 0 pot received +1 pot. Is there a reason for this? I can’t determine the cause of link because some items seem random that didn’t receive it.

1 Like

i lost my velcoffer pistol, solmiki top and solmiki botom after put all the gemns on it,
bug happen arround 10: am server time
picture of my gear before rebuild :smiley:

I took pictures too in case of missing stuff, but I wasn’t expecting the magnitude of thing…

I just knew it was going to happen :confused:

What happened to “ALL” items with 0 potential recovering 1 potential?

Saknis Plains collection needs a deleted gem…
So I opened a swordsman gem box that can give you the Bite gem…
And surprise, the new Bite gem cant be added to the collection!

2 Likes

I can’t assign skills to my hotkeys :neutral_face:

nevermind, it was an old addon that the addon manager didn’t detect. Manually deleted the files and it worked! :smiley:

why the hell can you not use your own Repair shop to repair your equipment?

It always states “Crafter is currently using the skill” if I try to repair at my own Squires shop.

wtf IMC

I want my attribute points!

Another thing for Known issues:

You can’t use Heal within Gem Feud because the no party setting messes with the targeting system of the skill.

1 Like

I think only weapons were impacted. All my 0 pot armor parts remained 0 too.

For now, I don’t have experienced any item loss. :crossed_fingers:

As for known issues, there are so many more than what’s stated (44 skill points for last class, no description on monster gems, event items with 1 defense…), I hope they get fixed soon.

Are you aware about that?

Please Reply to my Ticket.