Tree of Savior Forum

BUG: Only Premium Items Appear In my Inventory

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 10:52AM PST

Server Name: [NA] Klapedia

Team Name: CDRelax

Character Name: CalmDownRELAX

Bug Description : I entered a new map and only premium and equipment tabs appear in my inventory screen. However, if I search for items that I know I have, I can see them.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
1 Like

I also just realized that my silver total is also bugged. It says 1100,000 when I have 190,742 according to NPC vendors. Only this character is bugged, I created it today.

Change the filter options right next to the “lock” icon , it will show some items (in my case , my accessories and costumes just vanished)

1 Like

meus acessorios e figurinos tambem sumiram
;(

1 Like

a mesma coisa com meu char
2 sissel 2 phada e meu max pentaminon sumiram

Same here, only equipment and premmium items.

I had this issue aswell, went to the filter options and randomly turned the “show all equipment grades” off and on and off again, and everythin showed up again.

Delete [Event] Wind Runner, fix your item filter settings, sort your inventory, get rid of addons.

In the Inventory filter options, disable and enable all grades until an odd pair of boots show up. They won’t be listed as an item and they won’t have a tooltip. Drag those out of the inventory and delete them, then disable and enable the inventory filter one last time to get everything back.