Tree of Savior Forum

Missing Items in Inventory Bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 16.January 2019 16:21

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Bhalamastaklaba

Character Name: Faelian

Bug Description :
I’m a returning player, so I did all the things like choosing the 4 classes, skilling, distributing my attribute skills, equipping my stuff, etc.
I minimized the game a lot too.
At some point most of my inventory was gone.

Screenshots / Video :

I wish I had images before the bug happened, because my Inventory had about triple or quadruple the amount of items in it.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard, Mouse

System

• CPU : Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3,00GHz
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 545
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Reset your item filter settings using the cogwheel at the bottom of your inventory.

If you have [EVENT] Wind Runners, discard them as they are currently bugged and cause problems with your inventory. This is a known issue. You can also filter out unique equipment to avoid this.

If you have a Steam Armband, this item is known to cause issues as well at the moment, and you can try placing it in storage or getting rid of it to resolve the issue.

If you do not wish to be rid of these items, IMC is working on fixes for issues that popped up after maintenance and stated they plan to try to have them fixed within a couple days of Re:Build launch, so hopefully soon.

Thanks for your answer.

Your solution somewhat fixed it.

When I check the box “All Grades”, then just premium and equipment tab is visible.
If I uncheck that, equipment is invisible but the rest of my inventory is visible.

I don’t have any of those 2 items in my inventory.

I can’t delete Wind Runners because they appear as a blank item without description, it doesn’t appear in my inventory no matter how much I tinker with inventory settings. Please wipe it out of my inventory I don’t want to spend 30 days without being able of using my inventory properly

I don’t have that Wind Runner. I guess it’s hair acessory fault:

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

That sneaky Event Windrunner from the returning savior.

Ty for this answer,i was getting super annoyed by having to search everything i needed everytime

Did you find the winrunner in your inventory? if you did please tell me how

I had that visual bug for silver too.
1i00,000

Does anyone know, where this comes from?

If you use the search items still appear.

Even a single letter works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.