Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ“£[UNBANNED NOW] Banned for ''botting'' (See what a bot looks like)

Finally summarized everything in OP :slight_smile:

I see GM in public chat on Klaipeda for the first time, he is saying that bot hunt is happening and GMs are on the move!

Sometime later I use megaphone and suggest that GM should come to bee farm as itā€™s always filled with bots.

Eventually IMC in-game GM comes to bee farm and bans me 1-3 minutes later. When he first arrived he seemed confused, he wasnā€™t sure who he should ban or how to proceed. He literary asked some players around for advice. I felt like he might go full derp so I opened up my bandicam & started recording shortly after:

https://sendvid.com/f2fmwyrt or mirror https://vid.me/0eSN

I know for a fact that GM didnā€™t check my characters statistics, since I donā€™t spend more than 5-10 minutes at bee farm per day. That ban was not based on statistics in any way. He literally banned me because I stayed silent.

I rarely read chat when grinding, that was not the case tho. So why didnā€™t I reply? I didnā€™t feel like it. I donā€™t reply to players often, GMs are no different.

When I play and support MMOs (monetary & by bringing traffic) I expect those games to meet some industry standards, otherwise there is no point staying around. I no longer have any desire to play or support this game.

ā€¢ TOS is filled with restrictions (more gets added)
ā€¢ TOS AntiBot system is very questionable
ā€¢ Silver is at its lowest value and getting cheaper day by day
ā€¢ Bots still roam everywhere even after public access gets closed
ā€¢ Player retention is low
ā€¢ IMC turns to janitors (moderators with no actual experience when it comes to game development) who cant even bother to check character info or use some program to determine if one is a bot based on statistics
ā€¢ Dont reply to GM - get banned! Well deserved!

Basically IMC HUMANS perform WORSE than their antibotting software. Yet they keep posting bot banlists that donā€™t even affect bots in the slightest. I bet you didnā€™t know that theyā€™re doing it for PR to satisfy blood-rage of retards. Basically great 10/10 community.

To be honest I think I have experienced TOS to the fullest, and I have done everything that I wanted so far.

-Got founders access (About $150 more or less)
-Got few of my friends to join
-Got my desired rank
-Maxed out all attributes
-Got all the items I wanted

Thanks to developers who actually made this game, it was fun. Me and my friends are long gone, canā€™t say we plan on coming back.

Have fun in TOS guys. Remember to never question authority and keep shilling, customer is always wrong.

Peace.

P.S.
After like 2-3 months? Got this in my email:

Logging in to see if Iā€™m actually unbanned:
https://vid.me/4Dl5

Just finished reading some of the theories in this threadā€¦ holy sh!t my entire life is a lie and aliens are real. Itā€™s not too late to vote Trump.

• OBVIOUS BOT I R EXTPERT ON BOTTIN I CAN TELL WHEN 1 IS BOT!!! CLEARLY BOT MOVEMENT! PLZ DONT EMBRAS URSELF N OBEY PIOLICE GET OWND BOTTER!

Not sticking around, just thought Iā€™d drop by and update this thread. :slight_smile:

Good to see IMC working to improve their product. No need to thank me.

34 Likes

same here. they bans meā€¦ just because im a chaplainā€¦
And another player that bot 24/7, they still activate.

Hey, Janitors need to make a living too you knowā€¦
But seriously, when you can clearly see the incompetence of IMC with their incompetent GMs unfold right before your eyes.
He probably banned you because you didnā€™t bow down to his amazing GM outfit. Or maybe cause you didnā€™t put down your controller to reply.
Iā€™ll go blindly report people as well just for the gigs, maybe it works :^)

[Shout Chat] Avidity: head to dina bee farm. bots there.
[Shout Chat] Durian: On it!
[Minutes later]
[Dina Bee Farm] Durian: Hmā€¦ this Avidity person looks familiar.
[Dina Bee Farm] Durian: Whatever. /ban

EDIT: Wait wut. He walked right up to you and asked you to say something, but you ignored him and kept AAā€™ing lool. Kinda deserved that then.

42 Likes

Not trying to white knight or anything but I guess you sorta deserve it ? How hard is it to take the time to make a respond ? :joy:

5 Likes

If an officer approach you and ask for ID and you donā€™t comply.
Wonder what would happen.

27 Likes

GMs should give at least 4minutes of time (but not less than 2min) because thatā€™s the usual time when a sorc SHOULD tab back to ToS to replenish SP. If the sorc still doesnā€™t respond after potting then thatā€™s another thing.

Monopolizing Dina Bee as a class that allows you to afk because of fixed bee spawns is another thing I dislike in general, but honestly, if the GM (Durian) gave the sorc enough time to pot and still hasnā€™t complied then the OP deserved it.

EDIT5
39 minutes prior to the ban every shout is stitched including after the ban

This is a complete stitch spanning 39 minutes prior to his ban of shouts showing Avidity never said anything in shout. Avidity has been lying and creating a hoax from the original post he made suggesting he asked the GM to come minutes prior to his banning which he edited out. This just further shows he was simply using a bot and never said anything while using it.

It starts at 1:43am
Heā€™s banned at 2:22am
It ends at 2:30

Avidity, youā€™re a discredited liar that uses a bot. If you werenā€™t a cheater you wouldnā€™t lie about using shout.

ORIGINAL
You are a bot and a cheater. All you did was simply show us that your bot has some recording function so you can come and pretend you arenā€™t a bot. Nobody who isnā€™t a bot actually runs in circles in that area killing bees. That isnā€™t some hidden secret to make lots of money itā€™s probably the one of the worst places to make money in the game except for all the bots that use it.

We all see you guys there for hours and hours running in circles barely making any silver but never taking breaks. If you want to cheat and use bots so badly donā€™t do it in that obvious area.

EDIT1
You went back and changed your opening post from the ā€œI got banned for no reason look!ā€ into one where you make lots of excuses and talk about other issues which you never mentioned until way later.

Youā€™re a cheater who runs around in the bot infesed area for hours and hours daily using some common cheat program and when the GM came around he banned you. Now youā€™re trying to stage a protest so the GM wonā€™t ban botters like you. It isnā€™t simply goldsellers, but also players using bots in certain locations for 20 hours straight without taking breaks. This location is the worst offender in the entire game and your statistics show you sit there always farming money.

EDIT2
You edited your post 40 times when I write this. Now youā€™re trying to pretend players should ignore GM and rebel against authority, but youā€™re also trying to say theyā€™re doing a bad job at removing bots. Youā€™re contradicting yourself so hard itā€™s getting to the point of absurdity. You complain about GM banning bots because youā€™re a rebel who doesnā€™t need to prove you arenā€™t a cheating bot, but also complain thereā€™s countless bots. Youā€™re simply reading the thread and looking for any excuse possible to pretend you arenā€™t a cheating troll who wants to make trouble and stop GM from hunting bots.

Thereā€™s no good reason in the world a legitimate player wants to stop GM from hunting bots in the area which has the highest density of players using bots in the entire game. Youā€™re a bot using cheater whoā€™s trying to muddy the water for all the players who donā€™t know about the pandemic going on at Dina Bee farm. Anybody who spends time grinding at the bee farm questing or simply leveling sees you people up there 24 hours per day when you arenā€™t doing dungeons or other activities. Youā€™re a player who uses a bot which only works in that location and donā€™t want GM to ban you so youā€™re making this thread.

EDIT3
67 edits from you so far changing what youā€™re saying. Please check out this wonderful post explaining how youā€™re actually using a bot in the video.[quote=ā€œPrinceMark, post:124, topic:302771ā€]
Summary:Repetition of the exact movements

Casting Blessing in the exact intervals and exact moment (when blessing remaining time is 2sec at the interval of 43 seconds = 45 sec which is blessing exact duration)

Not responding to any chat nor demand of GM to chat

Never Jumped

Uses tab scroll when selecting game function buttons

Movement is obviously base on tracking items or mobs and when both are not present, the char moves on the exact path.
[/quote]

44 Likes

You are obviously testing the GM by not replying and made this video ahead so that you can prove your point to shame IMC. Well done and enjoy your ban.

40 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

When the police tell you to do something (Stop/Ask for ID) just do the opposite (Run/Tell him to fck off). OH and donā€™t forget to film him too!!

Itā€™s your fault.
ds;lfk;lsdkflksd;flk

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

No, thatā€™s some recording function the bot has. This area is a solely used by some kind of advanced bot that works on lots of characters/class. Over time itā€™s been sold/traded/given to lots of players but itā€™s pretty advanced and only works in this single area. This person is using whatever cheat program that others do in that place and I guess it has a recording function.

All the chinese/advanced bots roam around other maps, but thereā€™s a specific bot people use in that exact area. That area where he was running around is used exclusively for bots.

2 Likes

dont afk and auto Z noob botter :joy:

8 Likes

lmao, you ignored a question from a GM. is it that hard to respond. QQ moar

3 Likes

lol you got me, im a very bad person

i even make my ā€˜ā€˜botā€™ā€™ stop at 2:09 in the video: https://sendvid.com/f2fmwyrt

to replay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESx_hy1n7HA again

i make 500 - 1m per hour while grinding in places with next to no people, far away from bee farm lol

i also dont plan on talking to gms or players in game if i dont feel like it, sure they can ban me its fine.

you see, i dont really care about being ā€˜ā€˜banned for bottingā€™ā€™ id simply move on with my life

you can think of this thread as just another sh!t post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s funny because you move exactly like a bot, going inefficiently into random corners for no reason.

9 Likes

youā€™ve been askedā€¦ you didnā€™t respondā€¦ donā€™t blame GM :joy:

what you are doing is like :

There is report that someone is traveling the highway 55 carrying drugs and high powered weapons on a red sedan.

Police : saw you with red sedan
You : keeps on going
Police : chase youā€¦ ask you to pull over.
You : keep on going.
Police : Ask you to Pull over
You : keep on going.
Police : Shot the tires of your cars
You : what is your problem, I donā€™t carry drugsā€¦ I do not have guns. you power abuser ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ calls lawyers and media etc etc.

commission of human rights enter the issue, people has rights to not pull over and continue using the road if they are not doing anything wrong.

what you did here will not help you, the video shows an evidence of mockery. letā€™s just hope IMC will not hammer you down for good.

4 Likes

You arenā€™t fooling anybody who actually has been around bee farm. We know youā€™re using a specific bot in that area where you run around in circles 24 hours per day even competing with 5 other bots so you can make 20k silver.

You arenā€™t using a gold seller bot that runs around in lots of different maps, but some kind of very common cheat program that only works in that exact location. I saw you guys there for months now. Even if you were a slave in a chinese gold farming factory you wouldnā€™t spend your time in that location farming. Thatā€™s a terrible place to make money and no single person who isnā€™t trying to level would be in that area.

Your lies donā€™t fool anybody. The GM banned you and you got a recording because itā€™s a function in the bot or you were only semi-afk while you were botting so you turned it on.

Anybody in that area is a cheater and a bot if theyā€™re not getting experience

4 Likes