Tree of Savior Forum

Take a look at this

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can make more than 1 million(or much more) per day very easy, you just have to know well the game

Well played IMC well played…

i dont know what the hell imc is doing. its like they wait for us to do something for them to act.

Wah biang leh Bro u paste that no one knows who mark lee lol…simi lj la
Only ppl who know are sgeans /malyasians

Really? you should take a look at the topic made by @Avidity… and ask that question urself after reading their terms and agreements before playing the game.

I enjoyed reading it while it lasted…

I agree with you on this one… i don’t think they have the experience in tackling any bot situation when the release it to then international audience…

1 Like

But…Avidity WAS botting…and very obviously so. Several people pointed out that he lied even about calling the GM there in the first place. I dunno what you’re trying to say.

Why is this post getting likes? For what? You literally approve this treatment. Thats how things roll here, this is simply surreal.

Who was she even talking about? Even fcking momohime is still alive.

Nah at one point she acknowledged that the GM did asked OP to respond to him but she chose not to and ignored the gm. When the GM questioned her again to… OP chose to be a little special snowflake and and continued to ignore him…which is considered a violation of one of their terms and agreements.(Correct me if i’m wrong here… )

OFC she/he was lying… 47 edits… she/he must fail in covering up her alibis lol…i like her teets though

nah im with you om this mate… i already stopped playing the game a long time ago to be frank…

Bots issues are not only screwing economy but ksing every quest mob.and restricting players from farming for items and grinding is a no go zone for me

well i lost hope to their way of banning players since its obvious they only ban those player who spam RMT in town and name that not make sense.

Which is exactly how RMTs are attracting clients

Thats the ridiculous point of how they work.
The thread wasn’t about reporting, I didn’t even specify nor did she ask what server this was supposed to be and I really doubt they are capable of deduction and using search. She only answered in this thread because someone summoned her with nametag and gave a generic robot response and broken one at that. Kudos to higher-ups who thought it was a good idea to hire for international release people who barely speak english and cant understand anything, it only adds up to this madhouse. And people are content with all this.

For real…? That’s horrible! Was a nice read and I fully understand why the guy didn’t even try to get his account back. Pride vs incompetence, the pride wins, at least on the playerside. Can’t say the same about IMC :confused:

Rofl mate…
U need to learn to quote XD…
Now u made me look like I’m saying it

:joy:

Edit: I just realized the reason why you summarized it… what on earth am I writing XD…my bad XD…

I prob should get a tablet…

another IMC staff got rekt :joy:

I bet after a few hours of their so called investigation, no bots in the said report will get a ban hammer

Hahaha thx for the correction…Though I think u should unquote the summary …XD …

Yep momohime is a famous bot. So is Gabrie and Evay

Just got banned for using macros to path and summon on my Razor Naga.

The entire time, Momohime would run on the screen next to Staff_Max while he was testing to see if I was real.

Priorities I guess.