Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

Thats the issue now, the majority, and I mean MAJORITY of the players agreed at 5:30am this morning that this event was extremley broken so now lets get this fixed in an timely manner.

In the past whenever an issue has arose, 9 in 10 times it is left as is and the players have had to suffer through it for an additional week until the next previously scheduled maintenance, if this can be corrected in the next day or two I dont think it will be an issue and we will have forgotten about it by the time Sorien or the Commander bring the servers down again.

As my opinion, just remove this event… Change to another event like Giving player items or grinding something to trade.

I was able to do this event on my second try, for reference. You are right, you just need to git gud. I probably won’t do it anymore, because it’s not a challenge. :smirk:

Maybe removing the event and reworking it is the solution. For example, on the stage there are obstacles that are supposed to help keep the bosses in circles and keep them at bay considering that even so they can kill you with an AOE or even if someone in the group does not coordinate well and takes it out from there taking aggro, but that does not work because the larger boss stops over those obstacles when it is clearly seen that he should not.

And one another thing more … why this event asks people with level 100+ if everyone who enters has 1 HP?, just why?

Still not a full clear, nobody has cleared 3stages of the event dungeon yet.

The idea of my post was to make it clear for IMC staff to do quality checks themselves, “can the event be cleared whole?”, there was already someone who did the event with 20+ alts and still can’t cope with being caged with 5bosses.
Best record so far was just a stage2 clear, by the time players entered stage3 they’ll be swamped my the bosses under 20seconds.

Just because you didn’t clear it doesn’t mean I haven’t cleared it. Git gud.

I think it’s to atleast “try” to prevent just doing the event unlimitedly by creating lvl 1 characters and trying again and again until you get a good item… lol

Please dont directly reply to Aloysha, they are widely viewed as 1 of the 3 largest trolls on the forums, common top 3 include her, Seifer, and Swaaz. If you have read anything she has created it consists of frequent player attacks and insults, constantly insulting and placing herself above others.

She then starts a massive thread about cyberbullying and plays the victim, her go to move is to attack specific forum posters and when they respond, she will accuse them of stalking her and picking on her. Your reply is what she wants, the best way to deal with her is to simply ignore her. The majority of the people on the forums just shake their head when they see her posts and move on.

5 Likes

The event is bad planning, good for you if you manage to complete the first wave or the 181246546546 wave. The thing is my friend, the event it has a bad planning with no preview testing for the DEVs staff.

From the entire community, we congratulate you …

Now, let’s continue to bring ideas to improve it and make it, ejem… “git gud”, which is something we are trying to do here and not ignite the game as many believe we do.

Alyosha completed nothing, she is just trolling lol.

2 Likes

Don’t put me in the same company as Swaaz please, that’s too far.

Do you see the pattern yet, ya, the child has issues, just ignore and move on.

10 Likes

No worries guys, they solved the problem…

vid or it didn’t happen.

That’s some good stalking right there. You’re the best! :smirk:

Then replies…

1 Like

+1 on the theory that the Devs did this just to piss us off. Nice hue, IMC, try harder.

1 Like

Just ignore alyo… whatever that kid’s name is. Moving on all I do is doing this for participation rewards.

Looks like I’ll call quits to this event once I get 20 participation. 20 fails also count since this event is broken. The only thing I like last maintenance is not the event but the fact that the cookies did not expire yet.

How to get more negative reviews IMC? This is how you get negative reviews IMC. You are really a master of this. You are the true huehuehue

1 Like

Ya until its fixed im simply removing all my equipment, going in solo and walking to the kitchen, rinse and repeat for the measly 3 enchant scrolls, have enough pumpkins, mint chocolatechip cupcake, penguin etc hats already collecting dust in storage, really dont need the chicken band.

you should beable to clear stage 1 though even with the lag etc.
following the diagram one of the peep posted.

Literally, start from btm right then slowly rotate yourself to clockwise. sticking to the edge of the map.
Solo is way more easier than having random trigger boss aoe due to out of range and getting hit by invis aoe .

You can totally get yourself undetectable for that 1 cube. :thinking:

After stage 2 it will take a bit of fast dodge. lel.

I did it, stage 2 clear.
4 bosses
2 Galers
1 dog
1 reaper

Stage 3:
4 bosses:
2 galers
2 reapers

Btw: Reapers have unavoidable skill.

It’s tradable.

But it’s not. ;]