Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

8 hours for this garbage, everyone enters with ONE hp and you last at most 30-60 seconds. WTF is wrong with you IMC, does anyone there have a brain, I mean seriously?

41 Likes

Ye it’s really bad and impossible to use pass it !

1 Like

1hp really?? haha omg IMC be trolling

2 Likes

I literally can not believe we just lost 8 hours of play time for this STEAMING PIECE OF SHI* event.

MAKE SURE YOU GO IN NAKED

Your gear gets wrecked for nothing, 95% of the time you wont even get a single cube, enjoy everyone.

5 Likes

IMC Pls fired who thinks/makes this event. He surely lacking and trolling your company.

16 Likes

Can you guys enter on multiple characters?

BUMP just b/c I need to say this again, WTF IMC, holy bajesus, 8 hours FOR THAT WOW!

please sell ITOS to Nexon, we dont deserve this

1 Like

It says 3/2 on all my character, what bullsh1t

1 Like

i tried on 5 different characters (failed each time) RMT confirmed B>all soul crystals…thanks imc

Honestly, if Shadowgaler x2 wasn’t there in the first room I think this would be passable. Having two bosses with screenwide AoEs that require timed jumps to avoid is not a very reasonable thing to have in a 1 HP survival event. The tiniest bit of lag will get you killed instantly, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

There was potential here for a fun and interesting event, but it’s just frustrating.

Pets can pull the bosses, but since they get stunned in 1 hit, there is a second where bosses will ignore them, try to use that.
Out of pure luck I got 2 cubes, but no thanks to me.

Edit: I opened the prison cube, in this cube there was an archmage firelord cube, in this cube there was another archmage firelord cube, and in this one there was ANOTHER archmage firelord cube and in this cube there was a dungeon reset voucher.

2 Likes

I will enter naked in a solo party enough times to get the enchant scrolls and headgear and then fk this garbage, idc that the event is garbage, im used to IMC letting me down. I am just pissed off that we had to wait EIGHT hoours for this trash.

Don’t you guys get it?
IMC wants you to buy more TP in order to survive this event: spam soul crystal.

I wasn’t able to do it on more than one character, same for some others in my guild. Only some are able to do it on every character.

comeback is real

Now I can confirm that IMC hired a team to sink iToS while milking the most out of it.

I wonder if kToS got this event too.

I highly doubt Nexon would be stupid to do that.

So it is basically official that IMC want to shut down iToS for good in a roundabout way.

1 Like

hrmm…

4k players still staying though, no problemo~

huehuehue~

2 Likes

The persistent ones you mean lol.

Actually, its new players coming and going, but I wonder how is the percentage actually buying something.

I did it twice on each character, I just take off all my equip and walk to the closet boss to die and save myself the 30 seconds it takes to die anyways.

If you play on Klaipeda you notice how fkng fast GM Mango left once people actually played the event, he was hanging around expecting people to like that fkng trash, “gee thx imc for breaking all my gear and killing me in 30sec so i cant get any fkng reward for the nxt 3 weeks, plz fk me over more” UM NO, people were going off at the event board.

This stupid event makes me understand why this game is dying.

15 Likes