Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

So event is really suck, because:

• In autosearch que work level range, why?! if after entering all characters have 1 hp and cant use anything? I dont waste my time for que on half-dead servers… I have enough waiting que time on basic dungeons…
  • Event to hard. 2 Shadowgaller at 1 level to strong and green wave is butthurt with server latency. On first level will be enough one Shadowgaller, or change they on other bosses.
  • Dungeon level design is suck, you always will balk on the invisible barriers
  • Why my equip broken after die on this event? Necessary remove all equip from characters, before enter…
  • Why my HP loose after im go out… In normal dungeons HP and SP back to normal afer run.
1 Like

Yo Jensen, body these fools

ITS IS FUNNY HOW I HAVE 2 PETS 300+ IN CHARACTERS SLOTS BUT CAN’T ENTER THIS MANY TIMES! >.<

really… plz…

First of all, HOW DARE YOU lay off my waifu you Hoshidan dog!

Second, go ahead and quit I say, your life, your call. I just tried this event today and I think it’s quite fun even if I died for wtf the reason since I’m rubberbanding like hell in there. But hey, I survived for a few mins and I can’t wait to try this again tomorrow!

1 Like

Any word on when this will be fixed, or is this just going to be left as is until the next scheduled maintenance or until people give up complaining about it.

this is a decent IDEA for an event, i would made some kinda maze map where you have to keep moving throught the maze like pacman

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

huehuehue

definitely not me

just saying

2 Likes

I read on newspaper a blacksmith’s in real life event, plus maze etc…
I took the train, I made the official tour, and went alone to the maze until I realised it was for kids only, I still bought a ticket and looked like a T rex cheating xD.

Roflmao, now that’s very amusing.

3 Likes

To think someone actually did that… :smile:

[quote=“jchsc32, post:1, topic:346101, full:true”]
Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED[/quote]
I’m not going into whether this event is actually dumb, but :
Wow, you like throwing clickbaity buzzwords around without thinking what they mean, don’t you? Who made you an official spokesperson of IMC to officially declare that event is the dumbest event ever, and who did an official confirmation of it?

If you want to cry, please do it properly.

We dont need imc to declare how stupid this event is. The only good thing here is when you failed this event it counts as participation even if you use your alts. Dont worry though once you run this 30 times and get the accesory and enchant scroll then you can simply abandon this stupid event. Some wont even bother.

Look at all the topics. If you want to be a special snowflake and say this event is easy then so be it. I cant argue with someone with a different opinion.

Insult of the year 2017.

Well that sounds familliar.

You need to be hired as a staff.

#StopEmbarassingYourself
#IfYouWantToCryDoItProperly

3 Likes

Looks like someone is very fond of you. So much that its actually creepy.

But look, he is from Orsha. He most likely tries to bring the server problems to attention.

1 Like

Looks like someone wants to ride A’s ■■■■, hue :joy:

1 Like

I’m with you. I like the event, it reminds me of private RO servers and the novice survival events. What I find stupid is the auto queue. I don’t have to be paired with people of a level similar to mine. We all have 1 hp! We should all be queued together. It’s sad to see 10+ people and be alone in the queue just because you are too low or too high

2 Likes

I can’t even play. By the time my screen loads I’m already dead… Could at least extend the standby time to 1 minute x_x

1 Like

Don’t worry this event will be swept away in time just like the Sadhu thread. It was a good primitive idea, but just badly implemented as usual. They’ve got a lot to learn before reaching SE levels of salt for events and fights like this:

Baby steps people. This is just another iTOS “Social Experiment” on players. Kudos for being more creative but still limited by the game’s badly designed AI and lack of useful mechanics like actually being able to jump on crates or something?

2 Likes

Sadhu is actually ninja buffed. Posession cant be cancelled by normal attacks except for cc. OOB is still trash though.

Same, the only thing that “saves me” is the team not dying too xD

so I can revive after the load end

@Kakorrhaphiophobia wrong thread >.> <.<