Tree of Savior Forum

Is Mudfish GPN legal?

is mudfish GPN legal for TOS?

http://mudfish.net/download

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J

Any VPN or GPN are allowed to use as long as it doesn’t bring any harm to the game nor change the game files.

as long as you’re not using VPN to buy it in steam in cheaper price, yeah.

Hello @jinfin,

We do not officially support the use of 3rd party software. That being said, we will allow EXP meters etc that help improve quality of life.

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

1 Like

i know WTFast is legal for STEAM, just want to make sure if Mudfish is legal too?

I can’t confirm if Steam allows it or not.
You should check with Valve representatives to be sure since we will use VAC as well. Sorry I can’t offer a more solid answer. :frowning:

3 Likes

thanks anyway.

/20 charas

what is exp meter?

20char

Hello @avc_largebanana,

EXP meter is an add-on program created by users to show the EXP gained for their character. I used it as an example here to show which kinds of 3rd party programs are okay to use. Hope that I answered what you wanted to know. :slight_smile:

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

2 Likes

Hi Ethan,

About this, I remember we had an exp counter ingame, and we could see the exp in the bar (icbt 1). Could it be enabled again, maybe by an ingame option?

thank you that answered it.

you’re so active right now Ethan i appreciate that.

2 Likes

Hello @DanielS,

We currently do not have an in-game EXP meter. You may choose to use an add-on with that functionality and we have no problems with that.

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

For any new users out there, he’s using that example because there was a previous discussion about exp viewers and that’s the one case there was an official ruling for. The impolite way of saying it would be just don’t cause problems for other users or for IMC, and if you cause problems for yourself, fix it yourself.

Probably… because ■■■■ hit the fan xD.

And many things need to be answered.
They should have learned … and most likely did so.

Communication is important.

ok, thank you :frowning:

VPNs are legal to use. VPNs change your location identity. That means as long as you do not violate region IP blocks or payment settings it is just like playing from another location which is fine. I am playing from VPN for security reasons regulary it is fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like