Tree of Savior Forum

UPDATED Hair Accessory Enchantment Odds and Prices

Huh you’re right, xigncode3 (or most anticheat programs) sounds like it can be bypassed as a quick google search showed a lot of blogs with partial methods…

It sounds like xigncode3’s heartbeat packet system hasn’t been cracked yet though (but it sounds like there are some possible strategies for getting around it). I wonder if imc is aware/care and are doing anything to prevent this from happening?

Getting around it is a walk in the park. Hackers got to train on it from when it was popularly used by DFO. It’s more a matter of greatly augmenting their protection or hiring a LOT of GMs (they won’t, for both points.)

Well… the silver lining is that imc appear to be distributing through steam… it may also be the case that they might also be leveraging Valve anti-cheat stuff too which seems more robust than xigncode3… but I could be wrong…

VAC is on the (Okay -> Good) scale of anti-hack measures. I didn’t think about that. However, there’s no guarantee they’re using VAC instead. Just because it’s hosted through steam doesn’t mean it is being monitored by them. Steam servers aren’t being used, and there’s no way of knowing without an official announcement if valve’s VAC is their new go to. Though it would be a step in the right direction.

(The game is an independent exe from what I have seen, it appears to have nothing to do with steamworks and VAC. Hopefully I’m wrong.)

Same >o<
/20chars4you/

Oh and btw, VAC is too slow on updating signatures and thus isnt really efficient.

Nice find! Very good to know!

It’s wildly better than a service that I can bypass with literally 20 lines of code in python. VAC at least is kinda-sorta good at keeping at least low level bot users out. (I.E. people who buy the first bot they see on "BOTS FOR TOS.GUV)

Thanks for the information though.

So, now that we have ToS (queues and hues aside), who’s going to try their luck on a few magic scrolls? Curious to see screenshots of what people get (even the crappy rolls lol)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmm, interesting. That’s a pretty high HP recovery, only 4 off from perfect. And the Holy Attack (great element, probably one of the higher sought after ones along with Dark) is also a mid-high/high roll since the pool is 15-33.

Not bad for single stat rolls.

People should realise that buying those scrolls will encourage IMC to introduce more and more P2W items in the future.
If you don’t buy it, IMC will be forced to re-evaluate their cash shop approach.

This is very true mate. At the same time though I’ll probably buy a couple myself. What we’re faced with at the moment is the fact they are in-game and you can either A) get some random stat(s) that are better than nothing or B) go without and not have any stat boost while others do.

In the early game some of those stats would help immensely. I don’t agree completely with the scrolls in the first place but atm there isn’t really much else worth buying with our Founder TP. We probably won’t get a store update until F2P since players can’t recharge TP until then =(

Element attacks are OP, they are an additional tick on to every damage source you have. If you hit an enemy with a auto-attack it adds to that. If you hit an enemy with a 20-hit skill, it adds the elemental damage to every single hit.

Element type only refers to what type of extra damage is added, but it is added to every single hit of any attack. So yeah all attacks. The game is pretty skewed atm toward multi-hit skills lol

Do you mind if i post this on steam to silence those complaining about p2w? :smiley:

It doesn’t matter if it makes you 1% stronger or 100% stronger. The fact of the matter is, if you purchase those scrolls, there will be much WORSE P2W items in cash shop in the future.

1 Like

But still is it VERY helpful at the beginning and for leveling support classes. Also while +28 itself is not much, multiple of these will stack and multiply with every add hit from buffs/gear/multihit skills.

1 Like

I will personally be boycotting this item. I suggest others do the same.