Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Rank Reset Voucher

Here you go

It’s on Ktos
/blah blah blah 20 limit

1 Like

Still need some changes if loses 5~14 class level is very bad. Add Class Level UP Card. Being 1 card gives 1 class level regardless of rank.
Can use this math:
( Current Class Level ) - 1 = Number of received cards.
( Current Class Rank -1 ) = Complete Class Level UP (All Class Levels)

Now the interpretation of the math:

( Current Class Level ) - 1 → Is your current class level used to calculate the number of cards that you need to go back where you left off but with 0%.

( Current Class Rank - 1) → Calculate the complete Ranks that you have. If you are in the Rank 8 you have 7 complete Ranks.

This one is very better :smile:
Edited to better the idea and prevent some smart boys.

1 Like

If you reset at class level 14, you are both a moron and doing so under your own volition.

If you reset at class level 5, you are really not losing much.

It is either this or nothing, and I actually applaud IMC for the thoughtful implementation of this item. They thought of everything and came up with a great solution.

4 Likes

when we reset our class rank, will we be refunded for the silver we spent on the attributes?

Have you tried to scroll above? It’s already asked from first reply…

1 Like

im trying ot look for a reply similar to my question

attribute being reset… does that include the refunding of our silvers invested in it too??

No refund, but you can relearn those attributes for free.

1 Like

Sorry, no plans currently to change how it works.

How’s the tests process? @STAFF_Ethan :confused: I’m waiting.

1 Like

Can we expect this to hit this year? Pretty please…

Does anybody know if this item is in the current version of the iToS client already?

inb4 late christmas gift :0

1 Like

Any idea about the release date?
The excitement already became frustration.
I don’t get why imc employees decided to share these news and the new products already on the 16th of december, without any release date. I’ve never seen such things, you know. As if shops during the christmas holidays period decide to put their fancy stuffs on sale directly in the shopfronts, then shouting at the customers, saying stuffs and products aren’t yet ready to be sold.
You could simply skip the announcement, you know.
Where did your hire your social media/forum contents managers?
@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan, pls answer my question. If i make the pre requirement for advancement for hidden class like shinobi, or miko. In the case of shinobi i got the flower, but i save the flower and later use reset clas vaucher i can use that flower after the vacuher?, or in the case of miko make all the quest and get the shiny gohei, but stop there and use reset class vaucher i need to make the quest of miko again? or hold on for the advancement? iit’s more important for me to know about in the case of miko.

I think to much ppl there are in the same case than me

@STAFF_Ethan

Hi,

Please make the voucher not reset the level of rank back to 1 and remove the 14 days expiration. A lot of people will come back to reset their ranks and hopefully start playing again. Regarding the rank 8 skill back to level 1, it will not motivate people to level their ranks and probably stop playing for awhile after the reset is out. I my self is included (i just got to rank 8 and dont really wanna play if it will be reset back to lvl 1)

Just some things to put into consideration. Love to support the game.

Thank you and merry christmas.

Do you know that they give u cards for lvlup again too rank 8? O.o

They will give us cards? Or do you mean save the exp cards after resetting. Whatever they have decided on doing i hope it will be better for most of us. The need of the many is way greater to the needs of the few.

Am having my doubt about how much people have read of the linked info [>□-□]>

2 Likes

They give u 1 card for every rank, you can insta lvl up every rank wiht this cards. Pls before to post read the post about reset class vaucher.