Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Rank Reset Voucher

Original version of ragnarok have job change so why not the “spiritual succesor of the original” not have a rank change?
I played the game because its a reminiscent of ragnarok online and i wanted to feel the game like what i felt back in the day but with some little upgrade like graphics and new “system” but it should still feel like I was playing a game derived from ragnarok online.
Right now, current state of the game i dont feel it. I hope that this rank reset will change that. Make it permanent? Or after maybe only below rank 5 can change and after certain ranks you wont be able to change.

it would only ruin the poor fencers doppels and SRs if anything :cry:

this is your problem. Playing a game and trying to compare it to another.

this is not RO, go away.

My best christmas gift as i doesnt need to delete my useless pyskino already…Hahaha…

Now must go see what to play?

You know what excites me the most? How there is still no proper shitstorm rank reset - vs - no reset!!11 threads.

That tells volumes xD

You should rather ask them to nerf Miko.
If everyone want to reset Miko, there is a reason :wink:

Yeah the reason is to balance out the other OP pvp options.

So that means, if we reset before class lv 15, we will need to level up ALL over again from class lv 1? D:

huehuehue

i know right

wonder why

huehuehue

1 Like

So that means, if we reset before class lv 15, we will need to level up ALL over again from class lv 1? D:

yes. simply put, spend the time to get to class 15. It isn’t hard.

One quesion @STAFF_Ethan, if i make the quest for to can become in miko and i finish all the quests (rn im rank 8 lvl 330), then i use reset class vaucher (but after to get the requierements i dont talk wiht miko master). I need to make all the quest again?, or only apply when you beocme in miko then u use the reset class vaucher in that case you need to remake all the quest for advancement.

Thanks

@A_Bot How the Rank Reset Voucher will be given will be announced once it is implemented.

@Shanhaevell We’re still testing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you forgot 1 question above you :blush:

Take advantage of the x4 exp tome event to get to class 15. :slight_smile:

missions are a decent place for exp tomes right…

it’s both town and queue so it wont go down while you wait for each mission…

now I wonder if it stack with other mission xp bonus or what :confused:

Hope it will ready after maintenance.

Not this maint… god dammit

pardon my ignorance, but with the item description, it seems to me that we can reset our base class as well, do correct me if I’m wrong please.

No it won’t

if you check some videos, reset class use->got class rank exp card->went back to lodge with base class

wait there’s a video? would you kind sir link me to it?