Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Rank Reset Voucher

I am having a hard time seeing where this confusion is coming from. It is VERY clear on the page that explains everything.

If you are rank 8 and class level 14, then you WILL BE lv 1 upon reset. BUT, if you push to class lv 15 before reset, then you will still get to class lv 15. Getting to class 15 is not that hard.

People are lazy and ignorant,instead of reading the damn info they gave us they come here and ask 1000 questions.

What @vehcsur means is that he recently got to Rank 8, so he doesn’t want to keep leveling because if he resets he will be back to rank 8 class 1 (Not enough time for him to get to class 15 pre reset). It was a huge misunderstanding from everyone on that point onwards. He thought you meant that they will give extra experience cards to regain class levels which is not what you meant.

@x_uoxaj Still testing… :confounded:

@alejandro_14_36 Reading this should help. :slight_smile:

@vehcsur Sorry, no plans on making any changes yet.

@marcello.caruso Well, we wanted to give people as much time to prepare since you either have to be Class Lv. 1 or Lv. 15 to get the full benefits.

3 Likes

Will the class level jumping cards acquired after resetting also have expiration timers too?

@Fuwaro No, those cards do not have any expiration timers atm. However, I wouldn’t leave them lying around for too long just in case.

1 Like

Okies, thanks for the answer. Was just at odds on picking a class build since current class balancing forces us to either choose a shoehorned meta/cookiecutter build or suffer using a non optimized build. :sweat:

Anyway, more power to you guys, and I hope there’d be more fun events/content in the future. :grinning:

@STAFF_Ethan, i know, i read that, but it’s confuse, i asked to my friends and they not are sure about that too… very confuse that section.

you can just say me if i make the requirements fo the hidden class, BUT i dont make the advancement my “flower(shinobi), gohei(miko)” hold on in my inventary and later i make the reset class then i could be use it (flower, gohei wiht all the quest requirements) for make my advancement?

in that just said if had advanced in the hidden class, dont mention my question.

if you never used them then I see no reason for not been able to use them after reset when time is right…

it wouldn’t be any different than getting the items before the hidden class rank and then doing the advancement…

yeah but bro, i wana be sure of this… make two times miko quest goign to be cancer… this quests takes days and for that days my char going to be usseles, But if i dont make the reset i make all the quests and when i finish all the quest i make the reset i can continue with my normal life makig the quest… i just want to be sure

Do we get to use those reset vouchers THIS year?

And, arent u guys doin something terribly wrong when this is a feature you already deployed to another server but you still have to test it over here? And then test it for such a long time… its fishy…just saying

1 Like

No offence, but it’s a game, not World War II. And you basically sell toys, not first aid kits.
And i’m not questioning the timing, you are able and free to choose the date which fits better your working time - a date which remains unclear and not specified, anyway. I was just questioning the advertising campaign - I myself read a post of a coworker of yours joking about Agni/Miko/Rank reset voucher as a christmas gift for the players’ community. Surprise, the kids won’t get any new toy weaking up early on the 25th.
If i were on duty, I would’ve posted yesterday the lines related to the voucher, planning to release it on tuesday the 27th, once the 4x tome event’ll be over - which seems, now, the most reasonable date.
Unless you want to wait for the end of the holidays, a period during which customers (they may be studends, workers, travellers) are more free to enjoy and play your online game. Which means you really love to lose players day by day. You know, if a store doesn’t have customers, it goes bust. And if it goes bust, the first one who’ll be fired are the younger employees.
Merry Christmas.
@STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

date on announcement corrected :sunglasses:

The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until XXday, XX XX, 2017, at XX:XX (EST).

I like it how we are taken like stupid muricans that will bite it anyway… It is funny how that can still exist in modern day and age…

I could see blizzard pull smthn like that cuz they deliver a polished product, but IMC… Get yo hand out of yo behind imc, you think too high of yourself.

:confused: is this suppose to be news or are muricans still under the impressions that the rest of the world laugh with them and not at them :smirk:

jk

Oh the irony

I know right. Funny part I am not even american just happen to live here

Reset rank voucher but not agni …

So, I used the rank reset voucher and I see that re-gaining plate mastery costs 0 silver per level, but I still have to wait 30 mins per level to get it back to where I was at before.

Isn’t there a way to just skip ahead to the level I was at before? I had it at like level 11 or 12 before I did the rank reset.

token and + button…

@STAFF_Ethan
I was late for a free voucher. And my bugged, unbalanced character will forever remain useless?
200lvl, wiz1\pyro2\elem3

Why it not a permanent option for all old characters? I dunno about this and now can only start new game…