Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Rank Reset Voucher

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Introducing Rank Reset Voucher’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=766

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

4 Likes

However, after the Rank Reset your character can learn the same attributes they had learned before the Reset, as long as the Class/Circle and Skill Level are the same before and after the Rank Reset. The attributes where your character meets these conditions can be learned by them free of charge (no silver consumed) up until the attribute level reached before the Rank Reset.

Dear IMC,

What if the player is using a Rank Reset Voucher while their character is being fully reset via other means (used both Stat Reset and Skill Reset and haven’t allocated any points whatsoever). The “Skill Level is the same” requirement is not clear enough.

My Skill Levels are 0 ATM. So if I allocate any points above 0, then I will need to invest all my attributes again? Because that’s how it reads.

Kindly explain.

Regards,

@staff @moderators

@sttr413 Yes, the Rank Reset Voucher will only acknowledge the attribute level of skills at the moment it is used. If the attribute levels are 0 for what ever reason, you will have to invest silver to level them up again.

1 Like

Hi, I think what he meant was if for example…

bash knockdown requires level 3 bash,

what if he used a skill reset and currently has no bash, does he have to buy the attribute again?

or maybe is it automatically learned?

edit: now that i read it again maybe I didn’t get your question as well

Yes, he will have to buy the attributes again. That was what I was trying to convey with the

If the attribute levels are 0 for what ever reason

part of my initial reply, but I suppose it wasn’t clear enough.

As such, learning any attributes you think you may need before using the Reset Voucher is probably the way to go.

1 Like

Oh, got confused with attribute levels and skill levels I guess.

@STAFF_Ethan

My attribute levels are very high. But my Skill Levels are 0, because the char is reset (I plan to return with Rank 9, so I’ve fully reset my character using both Skill and Stat Reset Potions). It mentions Skill Levels in the description of the rank reset, not Attribute Levels. So are we talking about Attribute Levels or Skill Levels?

UPD. I mean, this seems like purely an issue with the terminology we’re using xD

I guess so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, skill and attribute levels will both be reset and both will have to be re-learned.

As such, I would strongly suggest re-learning any skills you plan on continuing to use and check to see they have attribute points before using the Reset Voucher just to make sure.

1 Like

Hi Staff Ethan.

I suppose that is our Christmas Present along with agni and miko patches?

:>

Errmmm… Can’t say too much but… Don’t expect too much till it’s out though…

Cough cough wink wink nudge nudge :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:grinning: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 Like

By the way, just in case anyone is wondering…

If your character is Rank 8 Class Lv 15, you will be able to reach the same Class Lv by using the Rank Reset Voucher.

If you aren’t Class Lv 15 though, for instance Rank 8 Class Lv 14, you’ll be back at Rank 8 Class Lv 1.

7 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan

I would surely want to do so, but I can’t, because I have to reset the ranks char in 14 days from whenever you give me rank reset. While I plan to return to game (and thus: distribute my points) only when circle 9 is here. And no one can give me the guarantee that my valuable points now are as valuable at rank 9, so there is no way I’m putting in any points now!

I mean, I guess putting the terminology aside, if I understood it correctly, my char should be fine. I hope. Certainly don’t want to lose a 280/15 char with 313 stat points and attributes of 65-80 lvls.

Sorry to hear that you won’t be playing for a while. :frowning:

But yes, any attributes levels your character has at the moment you use the Rank Reset Voucher should be free when you level them up after the reset.

Thanks, that’s reassuring! Will wait for that voucher, then.

Since rank 8 has been introduced, my Corsair 3 is living on a very small private island =_= I don’t see how that changes before Rank 9 is here.

1 Like

I have 0 use for it in like this year, sad that we forgot how to preserve magic paper…

but am happy for those that will be using it :slight_smile:

I bet there wiil be 100 threads made by people who wont read the news and will complain about obvious things that are been shown and discussed here…

2 Likes

Stat reset sold seperatly? :thinking: do they even realize how much they’re asking for it

2 Likes

990 tp heh. at least it comes with a skill reset

1 Like

will it have duration? I’m guessing yes. but I’m hoping not. :joy:

just wanted to claim it and save it for the rainy day when I come back too. just waiting something to arrive before I try out the game again.

cough OPTIMIZATION cough

Literally written in strong colors.

4 Likes