Tree of Savior Forum

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I as well as all of you are very excited for ToS and the community forum is literally just starting to grow, so as we grow I thought it would be healthy and productive to get to know each other more while we are still in our early days :baby_bottle:. Just a short introduction about yourself for everyone to read and learn a little about you :blush:

I’m from Australia myself and love travelling around Asia, I played Ragnarok Online when I was very young so naturally I was over joyed to hear about ToS coming out so I could once more relive my memories, most of my friends since then have gone on to other things but I look forward to meeting and playing with you all in the near future =)

9 Likes

Welcome to the official ToS community!

I already introduced myself earlier but I’ll do so again here /o

I’m from East Coast USA, been watching ToS since ages ago, and I’ve played every game from RO, to RO like games (secret of the solstice/etc) and a huge variety of other MMO’s from F2P - P2P. But this has been the one game I’ve waited on for quite awhile.

Enough of the hype and wait talk, I’m sure we’re all on the same boat!

I’m a streamer, a data gatherer, a researcher and an entertainer. I also love great communities, so you’ll see me around quite often here.

I go by /u/archefayte on the subreddit for ToS and Fayte on the Steam discussion board as well.

2 Likes

Well the user card really helps for short intros but i guess this is fine too.

I’m from Argentina (Latin america,bottom of the continent (i get asked where my country is a lot…)) a former member of the ragnarok online community as probably many of us at some point. I’ve first heard about ToS probably…a year or so ago and completely fell in love with it the moment i saw it.

Here hoping we can form a good, healthy community all together. The game really deserves it xD.

The first thread made by FatePGN is actually more like an introduction thread. But it sunk with the recent threads posts. XD

I guess I’ll introduce myself again. People know me as Erokhi, an Indonesian, a hardcore gamer (especially for the games I love), a football fan, an anime&manga fan (but not an otaku). Nice to meetcha.

Hey @Erokhi my gf is Indonesian and I go there frequently since my mums family is there to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,

Im a gamer from Poland, got lots of experiance in Ragnarok and few other mmos.
Im waiting for ToS since a long time. I hope it will be as good as Ragnarok Online <3

Im student with aims for game dev (unity/UE4), and i’m a dragon.

Hope to see you on Beta!

Now im playing here : http://main.estlandro.cc/?module=pages&action=content&path=midrateserverinfo
Mid Rate Server with easy download.
Nick: Kwisatz Haderach

Wait, what :scream:
/20characterlimitonposts

Why this is so hard to believe?

@Balien Well … I believe you. Because I’m a dog.

1 Like

Oh wow, you have an overseas girlfriend? Sounds nice.
Btw you should avoid coming to Jakarta, the place is a total mess (even though I live there). :unamused:

I thought it was some kind of category or something but after implying otherwise uh…May i have a ride? <3

2 Likes

No. You May not. At least not yet. I don’t take strangers on my back.

1 Like

Oh well :< I’ll just have to wait i guess.

Indeed my friend. Indeed. :wink:

1 Like

Heeeeello,

Figure this would be a good spot for a first post.

I hail from Canada. Am currently chilling with relatives in Taiwan and feeling sad trying to play LoL on NA servers with 200 ping.

Heard about Tree of Savior many moons ago and am excited to see it coming close to fruition!

I’m a university student who probably spends too much/not enough time doing things like this instead of studying.

I go by /u/ephine on reddit.

1 Like

Nice seeing another persona enthusiast :3 Welcome aboard!

P5 HYPE

(eagerly browsing used PS3s)

1 Like

Hi call me Micky. am from Earth can’t wait to play this game in CB
And I’m a Jedi.

May The Be With You.

2 Likes

@mica_eal Obi Wan is that you?? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hello there,

I enjoyed Ragnarok Online very much, and I really like early versions of innovative Granado Espada. It’s a shame that the game gets more and more pay-to-win afterward… Either way, I trust in Hakkyu Kim’s leadership in innovating the game, and can’t wait to get my hands on ToS.