Tree of Savior Forum

Hello, i'm New! :)

Welcome :smile:
20CHARACTERS

It was for the 1st CBT. We do not know whether it will apply as well for the 2nd international CBT.

It was for the 1st CBT. We do not know whether it will apply as well for the 2nd international CBT.

Truth is, there is no answer for your questions as of now, @Nunaro. Let’s hope IMC will make announcement soon :smile:

IP Blocks will be for all iCBT, iOBT and Full Release; This is how MMOs have worked since the invention of the internet.

Hi, mate. Let me tell you some fairy tales. In the 1st iCBT, our local publisher had already been announced. However, many local players from my country played the 1st CBT without being IP-blocked despite popular belief.

In my country, there was an interview with a staff from IMC, asking whether there will be IP block when both NA and local servers are fully running. There was no clarification.

Jerseys were supposed to be worn by men since their very first invention…until came Coco Chanel.

Pray, I hope there will be no IP block for my country. At least for the 2nd iCBT :wink:

2 Likes

Live long and prosper

Currently blocked countries are China and Korea. Japan may be blocked due to it has Nexon JP as a publisher, and Indonesia may too be blocked due to Gemscool. All you can really hope is for the best to come.

Welcome fellow adventurer, for the second iCBT you will have the same amount of chance to obtain a key as anyone who did not get one in the first iCBT. And as always, enjoy your stay here =^.^=

welcome to forums!we all pray~

Hello ! I am new too :3 ! Yoroshiku

1 Like

Thanks for the like <3

1 Like

Thank goodness levelupgames is already been purchased by playpark, this is levelupgames PH by the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome, brah!

1 Like

I am also a newcomer

Welcome! Nice to meet you :+1:

@beibeibei0921 @Evelyn You can introduced yourselves here:

Buried deep 6 feet under.

2 Likes

I linked my steam account here so is there something else i should do in order to get chance at beta ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

welcome aboard …

Unfortunately our hype train now out of gas and currently run on passenger’s tear and misery,
so we will be very please if you give us some too.

Ok ,enough for a joke , Welcome to the forum dude :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, buddy.