Tree of Savior Forum

To all the grey names users today

I believe most of them will not give the faces here because they are creating several other gray users

Haha they are making The Grey Army !
Anyway, I don’t think this is going to be useful, IMC will certainly filter the accounts made with the same IP, as they already are filtering the accounts made in a country with a local publisher.

1 Like

that was a fun time, to press the reply button around 10 times and still didnt post your text :smiley:

Shhhh … let’s leave them busy doing it. It really should be a filter for these users with the same IP , my plan B if it does not receive an invitation to the beta is to buy a key at the online stores that work by selling them , they always have these keys ; - ;

1 Like

First post, testing.

1 Like

Hello grey @phillips_william_j ! :blush: Go introduce yourself in this thread ! Introduce Yourself Thread

@MementoMori Your name seems familiar. Are you from #hotglue or #pillowing by chance?

No sorry, I’m not ! Actually, it is the first time I use this name in any MMO : )
I’m not suprised someone else used “Memento Mori” as a name.

Hi thanks for the welcome. ouo

My hype is so fierce I’m literally on fire.

1 Like

'Ello. I’ve been lurrking for a week here now I joined for the CBT raffle. It makes me hope that it won’t be long now until some open beta. :confounded:
Either way, we’ll finally be getting more new info to obsess over!

didn’t notice that I was gray

oh nvm, I must’ve posted a lot today XD

Ikr, was using subreddit til i discovered this

Hi @STAFF_Marikim . We are worried about multiple accounts during these 4 days. Here is an SQL Query I made to select candidates for Beta Keys. You could try something like this (making the right corrections):

SELECT user_id
FROM USERS
WERE user_id NOT IN
(
Select user_id FROM USERS were creation_date >= 27/07/2015 and creation_IP IN (select creation_IP FROM USERS were creation_date < 27/07/2015)
)

Or just try a SELECT DISTINCT with IP. Any data analyst can do a decent query in less than 5 minutes with that command and make the beta key giveaway more “legit”. I dont want to see people getting multiple keys just to sell them.

Im gonna be honest. I fear that some of those “new users” are in reality spambots. And/or the will sell their beta key for cold, hard cash.

You forget something primordial at the end of your request !

OR user_id = MementoMoriID
2 Likes

so you suspect that they need help with sql queries?

thats the spirit

1 Like

so you suspect that they need help with sql queries?

thats the spirit

Lucky i made my account early :]

I wonder if im grey.

We are beta keys. Resistance is futile. :sunglasses:

1 Like