IMC Please read this and give some thoughts about rebalancing swordies

swordsmen seriously need some rework

this

and this

and this

and also this

2 Likes
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tanks-melee-get-too-much-gear-damage

Please also add my thread to the list. Another major concern!

This really put me down
if you really dont plan to lets swordman do dps
why bother give him a dps class (doppel,fencer :etc)

hope swordman got buff in dps aspect soon

Just play CC Swordsman for GvG. Simple

Cryo/Psycho/Chrono are all better CC for GvG, simple?

Cryo got nerfed, and i mean to say is if you want to play DPS, you can play swordsman and be satisfied with low damage numbers.
Or you can accept it like me and make a swordsman class purely for CC anyways

Nobody should be punished by unbalanced game design

I agree. But people still play Ragnarok dont they?

Yes, and same here, we still play, but hope for changes

damn thats depressing, I’m lvl 156 swordsman, sword > pelt 1 > hop 3… should i just reroll?

As long as you’re willing to tank dungeons, you’re just fine. If you want to be top DPS while having double the HP of the other DPS though, then that’s not going to happen.

I was aiming for doppel > dragoon now… should i got for pelt c2 > dragoon and spent everything on con to compensate?
(I’ve been already tanking pretty much every dun, I just want to play, If it means to go full tank I’m ok with it)

Nope. You definitely don’t have to. I would definitely recommend getting a bit of Con, but you can get a lot of HP from gear and Plate Mastery. You just have to be WILLING to tank; you don’t have to devote your entire character to it.

I was going 4:2:1… do you think I should dump more points on con? If i’m gonna do no dmg should I go for another build path?

You’ll still do damage; don’t worry. You just will be doing like 75% of the damage of an Archer. This will make a lot of people upset, but it’s just the way the game is currently.

As far as your stat build, you’ll end up with ~27k HP endgame, more if you gear towards it. You’ll be just fine.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes