Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

Yep unlike most mmo in steam, I think only tos is 100% steam.

Just make everything you get from this cube untradable via trades/market. Including gems you upgrade with abrasive.

And with this IMC committed Sudoku.

But no really remove this cube from patch even if you have to push it back another day…

Wait all that stuff is tradeable or just tradeable through market?

At least LV 9-10 gems you will skyrocket with abrasives will be tradable for sure, right. And LV10 cards.
Practo too, I guess. And mats.

Well i have some spare cash, imma buy 20 cubes and see what i actually pull.

Everyone take bets on what comes out on the cubes now! Personally i think ill get 1 of the 3% items with everything else being exp cards

Yar, Im gonna stream mass cubes opening. And get all lv2 exp cards ahaha

Oh no, that one guy has a +20 4 lvl 10 gem mega ultra weapon my gameplay is now ruined. The shininess of his bit coded virtual weapon is making my member so hard it’s difficult to play.

/s

Tos will require two things if you want to play, money or all your free time. Is it the definition of a fun game? I’m sure that not. People must do other things in life, than killing mobs during all day. What imc wants are not players, but are blinded slaves that keep investing money on them, no matter how bad their decisions are.

Guys, I think we have nothing to debate about this cube anymore. IMC will bring it to iTOS today no matter what happened so just wait and see how it will affect our game. Then let’s talk again.

Because, once again, IMC will bring it to iTOS today no matter what you say.

1 Like

hopefully this will make practo price drop to like 10m lol

3 Likes

Prices of bless shards, portium and artiilonium will probably crash for 3 weeks or so. rip for those farming them for silver.

2 Likes

You are trying to discuss with a person that defended botters claiming that they were “AFK multiboxing” (:joy_cat:) and runs away from bets:

that makes claims without proofs and when asked for them says that can’t be bothered to search:

that theorycrafted some “secret ninja” mechanism in the silly DPK system we have in order to defend it:

In other words, you are talking with a person willing to embarass herself just to defend the game.

And there she flagged this albeit there is nothing against the community guidelines.

1 Like

tl;dr

best time to quit. p2w boxes are one thing but the destruction of the dailies is another. I dont know what to do with all my twinks and it ends mostlly tthat I logout completely demotivated.

How does it feel knowing that your world is coming to an end?

If IMC doesn’t care anymore, why should I :expressionless:

Guess there’s some other games coming out around the corner…

2 Likes

With the Doppel doublepay skill ist 1,2% ??? not ??? thats bad :slight_smile:

It would, 10m is too cheap though.

this cube is totaly bullshit game already was p2w a little with all this “premium” section on market
and token or stop playing after 200lvl…
now it will be even worse, i was doing uphills everyday 4-12 times daily if i only get some time for it
all this for lvl 2 gem abrasives why? i should just buy cubes and use time on farming mats…

i have no idea who the hell made this great idea big rebalance patch to bring more players and right after that add P2W item in tp-shop

someone know when PoE 3.0 comes out? :smiley:

1 Like

You can always bring back your friends and bot together again. Too bad if you used up all the free TP you and your friends gained exploiting GVG.

2 Likes