Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

this is not right threat for it also will be nice to see any evidences
u just trashing forum threats with ur posts when i dont even see u playing anymore

friend told me u mentioned me in some post but all i saw on screen was me after joined to “free leech” shout party and ur great theory made me being biggest cheater in tos and mastermind who control all bots in server…

i dont even know what to say to you…
at begins being called cheater was mush better than being called leecher, but now its jsut iritating specjaly when u keep trash-posting and sharing off-topic

When u spending so mush time on forum at least LEARN TO USE IT properly, have a nice day.

Friend? Awooo.

You was in the botters guild, you exploited free TP with them.

1 Like

HERE WE GO AGAIN

1 Like

i cant find myself on ur evidence? i wonder why?
maybe cause i was not doing all this?
sorry but ur trash theory is totaly wrong i m just player and i play everyday
deal with it (easier to prove i m asshole but i m not cheating)

Must have been bad for you when you had to leave NyaKawaiiDesu after they removed TP from GVG and your “friends” got banned.

You guys forgot itos is free 2 play game ?

Time = $$
$$ = Time

Players who play for free do not want to spend $ so be it ? it is impossible to be balance so as life, some drive merc/audi some drive toyota/kia/greatwall

If you want to be balance, play final fantasy 14 and pay monthly sub.

1 Like

Whales will literally defend ■■■■ practices that will kill a game as long as they get to feel accomplished in an MMO for two weeks before it dies.

6 Likes

i leaved guild cause i dont find anything and also 9’s was back guildmaster comesback to playing

also this is still wrong forum threat and here we are talking about P2W Leticia
i m done with u have fun playing or forum zombieing i m sorry for ur obsesion u just pasted screenshot u had from like idk 20 weeks when i was in saalus/290r with ur 3rd multiaccount? and after 20 weeks i m still sad when i see your paranoic, move forward for me we are done

That wouldn’t even be a problem if they fixed our problems first. Mystical cube should have been changed already, same goes for the borked DPK, same goes for a way to remove gems without penalties given the changes they made to stat.

Instead of fixing that within the game, they put materials, practonium, abrasives and what else in the box.

On top of that, there are still around players with tons of TP from the GVG exploit and “boleto exploit” that weren’t banned.

Thanks, you just admitted you was in the TP exploiting, botters guild. I’ve nothing else to add.

Still relevant, because there are people like you that exploited GVG that have tons of ill gained TP to drop on these cubes.

That screenshot is from another player, from the other thread.

meanwhile you forget the 3rd type, the tryhard and rich kind. SEA servers tend to have lots of such players. From my 10+ years of experience these people really do spam who knows how much money they have.

1 Like

Just in case if anyone curious before the maintenance ends

Diamond Anvil

Place a piece of equipment on this anvil and hit it afterwards to upgrade the quality. Upon failure, the Enhancement Level of the equipment will not be reduced.

2 Likes

Well cubes coming whether we like it or not, not like they’re gonna do anything about it watching us fight each other while they continue to milk people out.

qotd: If u cant beat em, join em.

In this video from koean server guy opened a lot of abrasives, i watched just 5 minutes, but for me that enough.

i rl dont wanna ToS to have this cube added also just look at this:
LAST WEEK: they added reset/dlc/rebalnce/HG for high lvl clerics
and made game have a lot of players http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

its 30% more than in April and now right after that

THIS WEEK: P2W buy or die feature, good game, well played.

Some of the gm’s post about this not being pay2win shows they have no damn idea of the concept, you never place anything to do with upgrading gear in the cash shop, The only thing worse is putting the gear itself in the shop, even at 3% chance its going to ruin the game.

You need to learn that korea and china f2p markets are much diffrent than western, K/C area’s embrace pay2win, but western players hate it. Especally with how much of a rip off the TP is to buy for what you get.

Damn it. :frowning:

10 Likes

@Dreifh @scar93 @KaizenPrince
Are we seeing the same video?

Most of the Abrasives the player got were really the Shining one (opened abrasive but no Lv. tag on it).

He got 11 Lv.9 Gem Abrasives and 0 Lv.10 Gem Abrasives in 80 cubes, 880 chances, using 8000 TP, around 8 packages of 900+90 TP, 86 dollars * 8 = 688 dollars, for 2,537,700 EXP.

Each Lv.8 Gem costs: 1,094,700 EXP.

He made two Lv.8 Gems with 8000 TP and 0 Lv.9 Gems.

Each Lv.8 Gem costs around 30m?

8000 TP/100 TP (Token) = 80 Tokens * 2m = 160m, right?

Wouldn’t it be easier for him to buy 30 Tokens with 3000 TP to get two Lv.8 Gems instead?

So, could you elaborate more on the reasoning for this?

Are you going to spend 688 dollars for two Lv.8 Gems?

3 Likes

the reset event is purely for the sake of “external testing” since the major patch changed a lot of classes and how they being played, so “to be fair” they did it, else players will definitely flame IMC for killing certain builds.

And here comes this cash grab event the directly after their “welcome back” and “new players” event. Obvious marketing stunt is obvious.

This update doesn’t make a difference. I’m not rich or at endgame, eventually I’ll get there, but worrying about whales who already were using their money to get good gears doesn’t really affect anyone. is it just the principle? Let the wario’s make their money.

1 Like

Just my opinion.

if you still going to release this… at least make it so (point) .01% on practo and gem abrasive… :smiley:

Honestly… I’m not spending on this… I rather spend it on clothes and hair… :smiley: I still want to enjoy questing or farming my gear… It’s more rewarding… and makes me want to spend time on a character more for the said rewards… :smiley:

You forget there are still people with exploited TP, bet that they’ll buy tons of these box.

Anyway, the thing I noticed in the video was the drop rate of blessed shards… I mean, like rain.
No wonder if the price plummet in the next days.

1 Like