Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

Title speaks for its self. This is a %100 p2w feature. And It will slowly and steadily kill the game from inside. This is a long term suicide you are committing.

Edit:

52 Likes

Second this, pleeeeeease do NOT release this cube!!! Or remove practonium from it! The updates were going so well dont ruin it now!

I will just leave this at here. and holycrap the forum still as white as michael Jackson

btw @STAFF_Yuri JEBAITED

21 Likes

The price for Practonium, Nuaele card all wil be reduced…

Rich player win all… Hahaha

kek, whales will now have full control of the non-ET endgame gear prices now.

1 Like

Ye sure, Goddess Cubes are “limited time” too.

Been awhile everyone. Good to see the game is still alive

3 Likes

Oh brilliant… Game finally get many players back. What we need to do? Make it pay for win to lose them again :smiley: … Ehh imc… :expressionless:

23 Likes

weeeeeeeee, we got more players, time to milk them guys. :point_up:

3 Likes

I was Just saying to my mate how we were having fun lvling again since the New patch. And now this… Why? I won ť play for pay 2 win game. Damn I already bought a token for one month… Reconsider this, those cubes are not necessary we Just want cosmetics.

rip tos i’m leaving is this happen.

Why, IMC!?

Do you want players to leave again?
It doesn’t matter if it’s cheap or if it’s only temporary, the problem is its content…
There were already a lot of people(me included) complaining when the first gacha cube was introduced, most were afraid the leticia cube could make it to iToS as well.

@STAFF_Yuri I thought there were no plans for that cube? Why are you doing this to us…
PLEASE DO NOT INTRODUCE THIS CUBE.

6 Likes

the practo is the thing that worry me the less , lvl 9 -10 gem abbra ? 1M exp from lvl 10 thanks but no.

WESTERN PEOPLE HATE P2W YOU GUYS NEED TO REALISE IT

6 Likes

So months ago people asked IMC multiple times if they were going to release the legendary Leticia Cube. Answer was of course no for all the times this had been asked. Now they are releasing the cube. Does it surprise me? Honestly no. It is very obvious the cube is coming someday and IMC has found the perfect timing to release it.

1 week ago IMC released the biggest patch of all time. It brought many players back to try out the game again. Player peak went up to 8K and it really did seem like the game is coming back alive. Now IMC is releasing the cube tomorrow and all I can say is there is no better time to release it. IMC is actually so â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  smart releasing this tomorrow. There are so many new players who came back severely under geared or using outdated gear but they are enjoying the game because of the new patch. Leticia cube will entice all these returning and new players to spend some cash to get back into the game without investing a couple of months to grind out the items. Also right now its the jovial period for TOS players because of the new patch and people will actually forgive them for this release.

How many times IMC has lied and cucked on you guys and yet you guys still hold on to that sliver of hope thinking this game will truly be saved one day.

9 Likes

You guys really thought IMC would lose their chance to profit off returning player base? :joy:

2 Likes

Everything is fine. Axaxaxaxaxax.
At least I sold my not needed Practonium early on. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what happens when Nexon buys 30% of your company.

Someone sold out!

1 Like

I hate the idea of Leticia’s Secret Cube, but please don’t take it out on @STAFF_Yuri, this decision is not up to her, and at the time she posted that, there very well may have been no plans for its implementation. Unfortunately that’s changed, but you shouldn’t target her when she went out of her way to provide us with information.

13 Likes

oh my god. i finally enjoy ToS again cus of the combat update. Then you bring this â– â– â– â–  to the game. like wtf?

1 Like

If I am Kim or Nexon, I would’ve done the same thing. A new patch with new content can only make some of the returning players stay in the game. From a business point of view obviously you would milk as much cash as possible. All I can say is IMC has found the perfect timing and props to them. Great job.

5 Likes