Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

Defends the P2W says: we wont be around in a year. Which infers that the game wont be around in a year or he wont be playing it? Moving to Japan consist of a very poor excuse to bail.

Not even sure what you are trying to defend here buddy, you flipping more than hamburgers at Mcdonald.

1 Like

Eh? Game can still be around in a year and have players that have moved on. Many returning players had moved on, and returned. Player churn is a thing. It does not mean games cease existing.

Come on now. This has gone beyond being reasonable and is just petty squabbling.

That’s assuming same tier stuff has equal likelihood of being aquired, which might not be the case at all…

Who knows maybe that 70% is something like 50% for cards, 20% other crap.

But even if it’s equal chance, geez, such expensive crap lol

1 Like

Geez, just make it a 10 year bet already. Then I’m in: game’ll definetely be dead by then! Now give me your bet money please.

3 Likes

Yes, it is an assumption. We do not know how the item roll is implemented.

Runs out of ways to defend his argument on the matter, attempt to take the high road.

You do know that all your statements apply to your own heavily defended 6 month time frame right. In other words my own time frame is just as unrealistic as yours within that context. Im the one saying come on now.

Im still waiting to hear you back up: how is a year period unrealistic for them to implement “X level Character for Cash” in case you forgot what this is all about.

Her.

I’m not getting into a petty squabble of he says she says. We’re done here, move on.

Lesson of the day:

Good developers make good f2p or b2p games, but not p2w. Examples are: Riot games, Blizzard, Valve, Square Enix, etc.
■■■■ developers make bad f2p and p2w games. Examples are: Imc, Kog, Aeria Games, etc.

4 Likes

LOL, Eh? you do know all of these is based on comments on the forum which anybody can read, right?

What, he said she said you are talking about, that not possible here?

Dont have to answer that btw, im not a stalker. Just leaving my last word and moving on as you requested since im also not 3.

1 Like

Not going to lie it was funny welp sir. +1 to you

With the exception of Grinding Gear Games, Path of Exile is an amazing game, F2P, no P2W at all, and is doing great. They’re so committed to their players everyone supports the game buying cosmetics.

1 Like

Terrible choice to introduce this after we were almost over it… gem 10 and trans 10 for everyone with a big wallet now yey :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you sure because there is a lv9 in the gem if you look at video.

IMC, rethink this, you can still undo this implementation. This is not good for the game.

1 Like

Im actually speechless, after the good wave of good events and interaction in the facebook page they decided to introduce this pay2win thing. It just seems wrong in so many ways, like they want to milk the cow before it goes dry. For me the only way that this could be balanced without becoming pay2win its if there’s a limit amout per buy each day/week and if each player (per acccount) can only open an X set number of boxes, on top of that an event where players can get the same items by playing the game via quests has to be introduced with the same limitations, then everyone will have the same chances to get good stuff, but i dont believe they will think about something so complicated.

Very sad day for all the players that came back after the updates, just when everything was going on a good direction.

1 Like

i support no p2w environment.

resell your custom pls. I WILL NEVER BUY A SINGLE TP CUBE.

3 Likes

I guess if you save them till after the event. But really during the event everyone loses.

1 Like

Go look at what IMC did to their previous game.

2 Likes

Damn right, I can see ToS going the same path.

1 Like

Wasnt granado espada out before steam was a thing though? so wouldnt this chart be inaccurate of the current population since some people could still be using the non steam client?

On a different note why do people keep making it seem like the cubes will be dropping the high rarity stuff at 100%?