Tree of Savior Forum

Imc ( or steam) stealing us quietly

Kinda sad. Was going to buy Founders Pack 1 & 2 at discount week now its too overprice for my region. i cant spend 1/5 of my salary to game :disappointed:

Hope this all will help the game. Still ofc i will play the game. Just i wont be able to donate to it :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I was gone to spend money in the discount week, not anymore

Good job, IMC, you gonna lose ALOT of money because of stupid decisions! xD

1 Like

http://imgur.com/Pw3Fw59 lol wtf

From SEA region, I bought Founder’s Pack 3 because I wasn’t sure yet if I would be playing that much and since then have been holding out on Pack 1 waiting for the discount.

So instead of a discount now the price has been doubled?

IMC, I think you might have just damaged your reputation and integrity with this one move.

Congrats.

I’ll probably continue playing for free, but I no longer see the cash shop as something viable for me.

1 Like

I think its ironic how many people are saying ‘‘I was going to buy Founders Pack 1…at discount’’.

Meanwhile, many of us actually did buy the pack already…without a discount…at full price.

Besides, the only ones you have to blame for this are the BR refund scammers.

let me tell you all an interesting thing about RMTers and how they abuse steam, let’s take for example a game I played recently: Dragon Nest EU.

On Dragon Nest EU you where able to top up via steam and buy this gatcha-type gambling items called Deluxe Boxes, 25 DBs would cost around €30, BUT with steam’s regional pricing, chinese players that accessed the steam page could buy the same amount of cash for around €8, and as such they had set up an RMT business selling those DBs and they sold 40 DBs for €15.

This kind of abuse is exactly what IMC is trying to avoid for the F2P release, because if they left regional pricing ON, then the chinese gold seller would be able to buy tokens for a ridiculously low price and then make a profit out RMTing for tokens, wich in the end hurts IMC and in turn hurt the game because if they start LOOSING money instead of making a proffit, the game WILL CLOSE

Anyone that says that they will support RMTers because of the supposed increase in prices is just ASKING for the game to close and that means loosing all the money and time that you spent on the game…

1 Like

why boycott, no need they won’t be able to sell with their stupid pricing it’s the same price as a AAA game in our country, people would just buy darksouls or something on steam, sometimes they amaze me and sometimes they imc makes me wonder if they’re just that dumb

i dont know why DN EU even let Chinese people buy their packs for cheap when they have their own publisher DN CN.

thats the fault in DN EU for allowing regional price on other countries that already has their own publisher.

here in ToS there’s 3 regional server NA EU SEA
if they gonna use that exploit or abuse then make it so that when purchasing TP it should be based on the server they are playing on. each server should have their own pricing.

so the difference would be DN EU should be for EU only while ToS are for NA EU and SEA or lets just say international.

DN already has different versions/publishers around the world.
DN CN
DN SEA
DN NA
DN EU
DN JP
DN KR
so i dont know why they wont ip block people from china or even put up a regional pricing on a game that should only support a specific region

Just to clarify, the issue is less about the discount and more about the pricing of everything just literally doubled up.

they are IP blocked, that’s the thing, Shanda (DN EU’s publisher) has no control over who buys what on steam, they can just ban access TO THE GAME, wich can be easly bypassed with a VPN,

Also, sidenote: DN EU was published to both handle EU and LATAM regions, that’s why DN NA had Latin America IP blocked and there was never a DN BR, or DN South America.

well they could just remove the regional pricing since that was the part that got exploited in the first place. i dont know how much LATAM (dont know what that is sorry) pays to get the same pack as for the EU but if its the same then regional pricing should be removed in DN EU on steam.

so pretty much its a bit of their fault and more so on those abusers.

LATAM = LATin AMerica = Central and South America

also, yes, that’s the solution, which is EXACTLY what IMC did here… that’s why I’m completely OK with them removing the regional pricing.

I thought it was on 50%… So maybe it’s back to regular prices and appears to have increased 100%?

if all the players are connecting to one server region (NA for example) then yes regional pricing should be removed. but there are 3 server location EU NA and SEA so regional price should be enabled.

then it’s going to be exploited exactly like I mentioned before, so unless there’s different publishers for each region, then no, regional prices should NOT be enabled.

in the case of BRs I have no idea why they’re complaining, Level up will soon open BRToS and they WILL have prices acording to brazil’s economy, as for SEA players… well you can just wait for another publisher to get a license and publish ToS-SEA to get regional prices.

My position stands, as long as it’s just 1 publisher, then prices should be the same for all players, if not they’re not onlly giving an unfair advantage to some countries, but they’re also enabling an easly exploitable system to RMTers

i had a suggestion that i put up on 2-3 threads already

and that is have price of TP and founders pack based on server. if the server is on SEA then price should be based on SEA Region. the same with other server.

unless someone can give me a way to exploit that and have SEA Price transfer to NA Server.

its just 2 dropbox
Select Server:
Klaipeda
Orsha
Fedimian
Telsiai

Select Denomination: (lets just get 1 option)
Klaipeda - 100 TP - $9
Orsha - 100 TP - $9
Fedimian - 100 TP - €9
Telsiai - 100 TP - $7.5

if you select Klaipeda, it will only show Klaipeda prices and once you purchase TP, it will go to that server for you to either redeem or directly on your TP wallet.

i dont know how a Telsiai purchase will transfer to Klaipeda unless someone does hack the server which i think wont happen else it will screw up IMC more than what they are already did

Okay, dude… Speaking of prices. Average income here (Russia) is 270$, US - 4000$. And you’re saying something about “unfair advantage” with regional prices. The price for packages now is almost FOUR times more.
And do you really think this will help the bot problem? I heard they are using stolen cards for this and before those will be blocked they have time to do their stuff. So probably they don’t give an f about the game price. And imagine what gonna happen when f2p comes.

Also, someone was typing something about “haha, they have internet and computers and stuff, but can’t afford this, haha”. That is why it’s called “regional prices”, we have another (lower) prices for everything.

as someone else pointed out on a previous thread, let’s say you pay to get a signed copy of X popular book for $400, that’s how much it costed you get that. now you want to re-sell it so you post it on ebay for $350 because it’s in pristine condition, and someone from the Philipines buys it… for $50 because that’s a price fit for them, does that seem fair to you? that’s exactly how regional prices where for IMC, they invested a lot of money and time into making the game, and because of an extremely exploitable system that steam put in place they where not getting the income that they deserved even though they where clear from the beginning setting the prices to be $10/$30/$50 and never spoke of anything under that price tag.

1 Like

So lets say it depends from what side you point your finger. And this is a very bad example. This doesn’t work like that. In your example the guy who is selling his book for 350$ on ebay will sell it for 350$. He determines this cost by himself. No one can pay less for it. And if the guy from the Philipines want this book, he will pay even more - for shipping. Here is another situation.
I just don’t know how to describe to you… It’s all complicated. There are regional prices almost everywhere, from your side it looks like it is unfair, but it’s not from ours.

2 Likes

You dense f.ucker, you chosed to buy at full price ! Because IMC said before that there wll be a discount on the packs. Omg im tired of this fat rednecks elitist f.uckers.