Tree of Savior Forum

Imc ( or steam) stealing us quietly

I thought it was on 50%… So maybe it’s back to regular prices and appears to have increased 100%?

if all the players are connecting to one server region (NA for example) then yes regional pricing should be removed. but there are 3 server location EU NA and SEA so regional price should be enabled.

then it’s going to be exploited exactly like I mentioned before, so unless there’s different publishers for each region, then no, regional prices should NOT be enabled.

in the case of BRs I have no idea why they’re complaining, Level up will soon open BRToS and they WILL have prices acording to brazil’s economy, as for SEA players… well you can just wait for another publisher to get a license and publish ToS-SEA to get regional prices.

My position stands, as long as it’s just 1 publisher, then prices should be the same for all players, if not they’re not onlly giving an unfair advantage to some countries, but they’re also enabling an easly exploitable system to RMTers

i had a suggestion that i put up on 2-3 threads already

and that is have price of TP and founders pack based on server. if the server is on SEA then price should be based on SEA Region. the same with other server.

unless someone can give me a way to exploit that and have SEA Price transfer to NA Server.

its just 2 dropbox
Select Server:
Klaipeda
Orsha
Fedimian
Telsiai

Select Denomination: (lets just get 1 option)
Klaipeda - 100 TP - $9
Orsha - 100 TP - $9
Fedimian - 100 TP - €9
Telsiai - 100 TP - $7.5

if you select Klaipeda, it will only show Klaipeda prices and once you purchase TP, it will go to that server for you to either redeem or directly on your TP wallet.

i dont know how a Telsiai purchase will transfer to Klaipeda unless someone does hack the server which i think wont happen else it will screw up IMC more than what they are already did

Okay, dude… Speaking of prices. Average income here (Russia) is 270$, US - 4000$. And you’re saying something about “unfair advantage” with regional prices. The price for packages now is almost FOUR times more.
And do you really think this will help the bot problem? I heard they are using stolen cards for this and before those will be blocked they have time to do their stuff. So probably they don’t give an f about the game price. And imagine what gonna happen when f2p comes.

Also, someone was typing something about “haha, they have internet and computers and stuff, but can’t afford this, haha”. That is why it’s called “regional prices”, we have another (lower) prices for everything.

as someone else pointed out on a previous thread, let’s say you pay to get a signed copy of X popular book for $400, that’s how much it costed you get that. now you want to re-sell it so you post it on ebay for $350 because it’s in pristine condition, and someone from the Philipines buys it… for $50 because that’s a price fit for them, does that seem fair to you? that’s exactly how regional prices where for IMC, they invested a lot of money and time into making the game, and because of an extremely exploitable system that steam put in place they where not getting the income that they deserved even though they where clear from the beginning setting the prices to be $10/$30/$50 and never spoke of anything under that price tag.

1 Like

So lets say it depends from what side you point your finger. And this is a very bad example. This doesn’t work like that. In your example the guy who is selling his book for 350$ on ebay will sell it for 350$. He determines this cost by himself. No one can pay less for it. And if the guy from the Philipines want this book, he will pay even more - for shipping. Here is another situation.
I just don’t know how to describe to you… It’s all complicated. There are regional prices almost everywhere, from your side it looks like it is unfair, but it’s not from ours.

2 Likes

You dense f.ucker, you chosed to buy at full price ! Because IMC said before that there wll be a discount on the packs. Omg im tired of this fat rednecks elitist f.uckers.

It’s a DIGITAL product. You CAN’T lose it from selling. It costs literally NOTHING. So you either ok with 20% of price in other region or raise it to 100% and get 0 profit.
That’s BASICS OF ECONOMY.

Oh I’m american now? And apparently a different skin color too, interesting.

I’m not sure what to respond to the rest. Perhaps facepalm.

1 Like

We made an announcement regarding this issue. Please see the link below

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is no information about RU/CIS region, so… I just hope that TP price will not be so high as packs. I can buy a new triple A game for the same amount of money the dlc2 costs right now for us.

I just like the title of this thread. It sounds like you’re saying IMC or steam is stealing people quietly.

1 Like

Cool, I found expensive the dlcs at the beggining, now it is even more expensive.

Do you remember like 18% of dlc packs from “Russian Territories”?

Forget it. No one from there gonna buy tokens after launch for this price, lol.

I dont know what you’re saying there, but the RU who will want to play this game will pay whatever amount. Allods Online is the greatest example of that. An RU dominated game, where RU and worldwide people spend $1000s and $1000s.

How come this community can be so toxic at times, so ■■■■■■■ really toxic.

Itll thin out. Always does, what would of been really interesting, is if they had given the different regions, different forums.

Im guessing the NA/English/Euro would of been relatively tame, while other regions not so much.

We both know about everything they say regards to this scu… i mean, game. In two words: it sucks.

But mail.ru did spend an insane amounts of moneys for advertising on such sites as Goha, PG etc etc. And last i checked there was no ToS ads in ruZone.

It is not gonna happen in this game. It is not that popular and Allods was a great game back to a pre-mail time.

Theyll still spend, I will not go into detail why; but it’s present here in this game.

But yah they are probably still playing Allods, so maybe not.