Tree of Savior Forum

Imc ( or steam) stealing us quietly

They raise the dlc pack price 100%, boycott them until they fix the prices.

9 Likes

What are you talking about?, They’re both still the same price.

stop being stupid please. we dont even know why this happened, it might very well just be a mistake. just dont buy it until we get a message, no one forces you to buy it now…

Are you drunk?

http://puu.sh/oo9Ei.jpg

1 Like

The Wall. Finally. °

4 Likes

Uploading…

I paid 90 reais on 3/21 to buy the dlc n° , now is 170.

They just corrected the pricing. I do believe before the pricing applied has regional pricing so it was lower to most countries with lower income rates. Now, they just fixed the price to match it with the worldwide price.

3 Likes

yep they just doubled dlc price, well i bought the second one and alredy have 10 tokens, so i guess i wont be spending more money in this game lol

and i was planing to buy DLC 1 next week, probably a lot of ppl too, good luck for IMC to get any mony from BR’s if they dont fix it. and ppl WILL buy from goldsellers if the "oficial’ price is that expensive

Bring back the old prices please, i cant afford the new one =(

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

for you 1st world country its okay and easy to get 46 euro but for us 3rd world country its not that easy

we would accept a game that is 2100 ($60) if its a triple A game or a completed game that has a few bugs.

big problem is the TP prices, after release, cus ppl will not buy TP, token prices will get even more expensive than in korea, they will have a lot of ppl not spending a single mony and RMT will have a lot of new clients

THANK YOU.

This is exactly what I was talking about when the beta first came out.

People getting keys for 90% off what other regions have to pay was ridiculous.

What it comes down to, The root of the problems are the BRs and Botters that abused and destroyed this possibly good game. Rejoice

5 Likes

Then don’t buy the $50 option and just wait until it’s F2P.

Delicious. All they have to do now is give some additional TP to players in regions with no discount.

1 Like

u vote for trump right?
/wecanseeituderp

Brazilian…I’d figure it had something to do with the scam from last week and IMC needing to recoup their losses because of the scam last week.

You can’t counter his argument so you revert to typical BR tactics such as name calling and politically easy targets. Get with the program, no other country has seen a rise in their prices except the Brazilians who perpetrated the scamming last week…FACT

2 Likes

im playing the game since 2nd day

i am saying is that it should be regional price since people from 3rd world country cant afford that much.