Tree of Savior Forum

So who is going to buy dlc on 4/21?

I wold like to know how many will buy or not, and why.

nope,1st dark souls 3 is the same price and cheaper in my country 2nd this is the second time they pulled a bait and switch one was they announced it was gonna be f2p for then the day itself announced a 3 month early access pack , which was okay for me but you don’t bait and switch your consumers like that, 3rd this game is DEAD when f2p comes
EDIT: they should revert back old prices and let it be b2p , the game is already getting better withe bans they did they’ll never handle the endless bots on f2p

2 Likes

I was going to but now I’m not. I was going to buy the pack but after this price hike I can’t justify it. I’ve never seen a company do this before without prior warning.

I’m getting tired of repeating the same stuff over and over and over again, people should just understand that this was the price that was intended FROM THE BEGINING, they never spoke of a different price other than $10-$30-$50 early access packs, and those prices are STILL THERE

3 Likes

my friends will kill me. I told them not to buy DLC package 1 until april 21. now look what happened. they’re all tokenless basically

IMC like your friend to stay tokenless that way.

I guess it’s a nope…

Why? it’s expensive that’s why… :cry:

Ill buy all dlc’s for sure Unlike people who started early access with “discount”(regional price) i didnt, so the discount is more than welcome to me! :smiley:

then why didn’t they fix the freaking prices from the beginning I’m pretty sure they’re not that dumb, they had to wait till end of early access? don’t tell me it took them weeks to find out

I’ll probably buy the second one. 30% off is a nice deal for what’s included.

Not planning to buy any more TP after this tho, 18€ for a token is completely insane.

was planing to , but not anymore

1 Like

So much rage… How to spot a kid, and how to spot somebody whose post should be avoided and why your post shouldn’t have value:

The 3 month price’s were the most expensive 50$ pack price. That means, if you could afford that in your country, for let’s say, the 50$ pack was equal to the 10$ pack here, you are still fine with the new prices. You can afford it, you just said it yourself.

Also, it’s funny, you think it’s fine if other people have to pay 50$ for that 3 month, but when the same price goes for you, suddenly it’s “ermahgerd, IMC IS EVIL!” Oh, the irony…

:smiley: I laughed here so hard. In the first place, the prices are global now, so we can handle bots and silver/gold sellers. No more 5$ packs with tokens = less bots with money and silver.

Also, by your logic: It’s ok to let the bots in for these low prices (which is almost like nothing and being f2p), but going f2p, when everyone can play but they do not get token + tp is going to kill the game? So you think, that 5$ packs are doing better? :smiley:

I mean it’s obvious. If it’s goes f2p and bots have to spend 20$ for tokens, they wont do it. If we keep low prices and bots have to spend 5$ for token + tp (which is enough for another token), it’s more worthy for them.

Basicly, being f2p will have less bots than reverting the prices.

LOGIC LVL 99!!!

So stop being salty… :smiley: Your logic is flawed on many points.

Also, I don’t understand… You don’t want f2p cause a free game would be equal to easy access for bots? A cheap game is easy access too. According to your logic and opinion you should be happy by the higher prices, cause these will result in less bots.

Just say it after me: "I’m salty cause I can’t abuse the lower prices and make silver anymore. Bye bye my 5$ packs with tokens + much TP, I wanted to exploit this more and take advantage for a longer time, Now I can’t buy tokens anymore and sell them on market for people whose are have to play 5 times more than me.

2 Likes

as we saw on the 1st couple days with the only-2-server fiasco, IMC lacks a lot of foresight, they didn’t think this many RMTers would abuse the system, they trusted the internet too much, a mistake that many players have to pay for now, I never said that it is fair, I’m just saying that’s how it should’ve been since day 1, hence, it’s the right thing to do.

so is yours you’ve never provided any counter arguments , we’ve already seen IMC ban them , bots will never be stopped but by making it b2p we can at least damage/control them, probably not the $5 pricing, $15 sounds reasonable for a game , I mean coming from someone who seems like hasn;t graduate from college you’ll never understand my point

more people need to actually UNDERSTAND this. You are buying something that is in USD, of course you would have to pay your worth of that amount through conversion.

Did you forget? It’s ToS! Tree of Singeplayer! That’s what ToS stand for right? Righhhhhhtttt? :laughing:

Yea I’m going to, I’m in the US so nothing changed for me lol.

I think you meant Tree of Salt.

You are countering your own arguements, that’s the point. You want the game to be b2p, ok… Be it! But it’s not good for you if you can’t buy it cheaper than the others.

All you want is lower prices for you and cheaper tokens. You have no issues with money, cause you said: “I was fine with the 3 month EA” -> That would cost 50$. That means that you can afford the cheapest pack or even the 2nd pack in USD. The only thing changed that you wont get more than us.

Stop being an idiot, you are countering your own arguements.

Also, Mr. Smartass, you can’t go b2p model on Steam from an f2p model, cause Steam would kick your ass. You are being advanced stupid here. It works the otherwise, you can go f2p and b2p from p2p, but never up.

Your arguements are pretty childish btw. You didn’t answer any of my points and you didn’t even answer the quotes. You didn’t explain anything, cause you can’t prove your points.

1 Like

Already had Pack one, will have pack 2 to have more TPs.

Why ? I enjoyed the game, they deserved more money for this beautiful game.

P/S: I from SEA with -50% regional price. Because I can.

4 Likes