Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

Scout will be good, just pick mergen. For farm, use all the rotation of mergen, while waiting the cd use your beloved split arrow

I see, tnx for the tip! I wish there was a 2H bow that would be better than a xbow+offhand so that we could settle with just one weapon for once in our archer lives! :slight_smile:

Iā€™mma start a dedicated farming char ā€¦ still thinking between Scout 3 and hoplite 3 ā€¦ because Scout does a bit better only but hoplite can go dragoon 2 and be top dps aswell. ā€¦

New Bow might take care of thatā€¦ seems decent.

Help!!

i have 7m budget now, which is better:

1. Attribute MS 70, Barrage 70, flare shot 50 = 5m spent.
  2. Split Shot 70 = 7m spent
  3. Sissel ?? 7.5m ?? so overpricedā€¦

thanks!

I guess itā€™s best if money goes to attributes first until 70 since youā€™ll be able to farm silver efficiently.

Attributes since you will replace your gear, eventually.

Roger that! Thanksā€¦

I agreed you should up your all damaging skills at least level 70. My barrage, multishot, flare shot, and split shot are level 50 (plan to get to 70, possible 100 but you know it cost like millions so no for now). Hoplite c3 is good (doppel>dragoon path), Iā€™m making one right now. For the sake to spam full run dungeon 130/145(future silver mine). Already had scout c3 and linker thau though to farm as well.

Linker thau is good for silver farm?

My linker thau, can farm 400-450k per run from ID 130. Takes like around 40 mins to complete. ID 145 should give you more than 600k. Beside you can farm rare things since swell body double the loots

Thereā€™s just no way you can out damage a fully geared full str archer with a full dex one, both with the same level attribute. I have both and itā€™s impossible. Full str hits hard and you can get very close to 100% crit chance. Hell even 1:1 str/dex is better than full dexā€¦

how to fully geared a full STR archer? please elaborate.

lv8 green gem on xbow, manamana, 2 sissel. red veris glove. 13crit rate from hair accessory 1, 2 and 3.

all that #24???characters

ya those items for full str idreamy build

@Nicola

Nicola ull be the one to help me chooseā€¦ ;p

Ime doing a Bokor -PD2 and Iā€™m atm at lv 129 bokor 3 ā€¦ The point isā€¦ I want to main a proficient farming build, from the knowledge u acquired of scout 3 gameplay ( wich I enjoy a lot ) would u recomend it to me? I mean, I want to log in ā€¦ sĆ³ my dailies dung speed runs ā€¦ maybĆŖ some of this and that and then field farm on the time I got left, I like to farm, a lotā€¦ make Silver. ā€¦ get items ā€¦ whatever is efficientā€¦ solo most of the timeā€¦

Also if soā€¦ stat dist is how much dex for str? And would a3-sc3-fal1-mergen be the best now at r8?

Also Iā€™m afraid I wonā€™t be able to push say ā€¦ Siaulai. . Or solo bosses or whatever Iā€™f I wish laterā€¦

Im debating between going scout 3 ā€¦ hoplite 3 ā€¦ Or Stick with my Bokor pd ā€¦

Thanks

Hello, iā€™m started playing iToS about a month agoā€¦ i used to be playing bokor3pd2 route on another server.
So in iToS i choose scout3 for the farming purpose, cause i rarely have a time to play (about 2-4 hours a day + weekend). I must say that iā€™ve been really enjoying scout3 build especiay idreamy one.
Iā€™m at lvl 245++ now and mostly just doing daily dungeon everyday. And got max peta + all 50 att going 70 alr got the money. Without sissel (i think this is overpriced, soā€¦ end game acc), then iā€™m currently making bokor3pd2 with my friend which lvl 95++ right now.
Ummm in short is, i think making a farming dungeon build is better, economic wise but i like my scout3 so idk about ur preferences. And bokor3pd2 not good at field farming but still can do solo dungeon, end game content and overall capabilities bokor3pd2 still win i think.

This will remain a Dreamy thread.

Off-topic

Pd2 field farm is great vs high HP mobs, thread: [Plague Doctor] Pandemic Experiments

Bokor thead: [Class] Bokor Thread

@greyhiem sorry ur right, this might lead to offtopic discutionsā€¦ my badā€¦

@bobi_harto92 Thanks for the help :wink:

EDIT: I wonā€™t resume this topic for obvious reasons, thanks for those who helpedā€¦ id anyone wanna gimme some toughts leave me a pmā€¦

Thanks again.