Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

SR sorry for late answer, just got back from work q.q

I would use sissels on any build, reason for this is high m.def.

I just realized still having an Archer 2 Sapper 1 lying around. So I wonder if it would synergize with the iDreamy build aswell?
Can e.g. a quadrupple Stake Stocades level 5 keep up with the damage from the Feint + Barrage combo of Ranger 1?
Stake Stocades deals 3 times damage every time a monster touches it without a max hit or monster limit.

Guys, iā€™m thinking about doing an A2-R1-SC3-FALC1-MERG

A3 is better than R1?

Which skill allocation for sc3, falc1 and mergen are doing better?

Stat allocation i think about doing the same as my fletcher that is like 1.5~2STR:1DEX and 60 con, using 5 ella 10 and 3 Mole

Think its fine for money making at dungeons and some grinding maps like demon prison 2?

Gatygun, can you try speedrunning full dungeon 130? i want to compare which one is faster in dungeon 130? heavy DEX idreamy or heavy STR idreamy?

if you dont take rogue then A3 is better because you got lv15 multishot and swift step for the replacement of feint+barrage.
iDreamy skill allocation for scout 3 is already optimal, use it.

1 Like

Yea, iā€™m in doubt about rogue or falconer

Ty, and about falc1>Merg, its a nice combo?

yes, falc1>mergen it should be a nice combo.
how many crit rate your fletcher got right now with that stat distribution?
which one is better, high DEX+plate mastery for survivability or high STR build for DPS?

donā€™t like the idea of afk farming, i download a game to play it not to afk farm it makes me feel like im playing mu online like that
not to mention that i will never make a wizard because i find this class very boring.

1 Like

Got 350 crit rate with SS + 4 ella lv 10 and manamana, no gems atm because iā€™m leveling them, with the gems ill reach 500+ easily

Iā€™ve decided to go with Nicolaā€™s hybrid build since I prefer more dex, will update you guys once I get to higher levels. :blush:

scout question: if i drop flare shot then activate cloaking, will it break my cloaking?

and do cloaking and camouflage prevents you from getting hit by AOE or things like caltrops and such?

no. i know this becasue in pvp my cataā€™s rush always hit archers while being cloaked or camouflage
now camouflage WILL prevent the damage (for a certain # of times) but cloaking wonā€™t.
cloaking doesnā€™t grant you invincibility, you will still get hit by aoe just canā€™t be targeted.

i think you mean invisibilityā€¦ i see, but what about cloaking, while dropping a flare shot, or one mob got poisoned and a damage tick comes out. would i still be in cloaking or it(cloaking) is removed?

when flare shot start damaging enemy it will cancel cloaking effect

no, i meant
cloaking does not grant you invincibility.
Cloaking grant INVISIBILITY
invisibility does not grant invincibility.
about the 2nd part iā€™m not sure but i wouldnā€™t try that in pvp.

Bah!! I only need a real easy/fast way to lv up another toon. Iā€™m already at my 4th lv 10 werewolf card.

What would be a better weapon choice for an iDreamy Scout with a bit more dex than the OP suggests? Xbow + manamana or a 2h Bow at 170 and 220? Mostly for split arrow spammingā€¦

Xbow-Manamana for non-flying they will deal more damage than 2H bow (for now). You should switch between 2 weapons since 2H is amazing vs flying mob/boss.

1 Like

How well does scout 3 in r8 ? Now that dragoon 2 can also farm with hop 3 ā€¦ and also theres the Bokor pd2s?

How are scouts now? Knowing that their not that good at endgame content in contrast with the two other good farming builds mentioned above ā€¦

Lemme know ur toughtsā€¦ thank you