Tree of Savior Forum

iDreamy's Guide to Scout C3

how good is this build for wb ? rate from 1 to 10 :joy:

Double flare + spam split arrow seems like pretty good DPS, excited to see the rest of this guide.

I would say itā€™s 10/10 as long as youā€™re not pure kirito. What Iā€™m trying to say is that if you got friends especially spellcasters like Elementalist C3 or even Fletcher C3, you can capture their spells like Frost Cloud or even 2x Magic Flare along with your own Lv15 Flare Shot then burst them unto the WB. Having a Pyrolinker link fireballs unto the boss should increase your DPS drastically by spamming Split Arrow too.

I do WBs time to time but 50% of the time I do not get cube because Iā€™m usually alone testing my solo DPS.

Build looks fun.

Its playstyle requires knowledge from the game, combos (with and without archer class ranks), and some buggy ( capture lvl 1 should not be able to get more than 1 magic circle ) interactions to work as its finest, doing tons of dps out of the basic Split Arrow spam.

Overall a very well done build, nice guide. But I dont recommend it for any beginner / new player.

1 Like

It would be really nice if they could lower the rank of scout and be able to pick it up at rank 3 insteadā€¦

IKR? I really want to drop Archer C2 and get at least 1 rank of Falconer or Fletcher. Then again, Archer C2 can also be considered an early investment if thereā€™s nothing better to pick at Rank 8.

Question with capture, can you capture someone elseā€™s letā€™s say elementalistā€™s cloud then bring it with you on dungeons? or do you lose the captured skill once you move to the next area?

^ This. /20charsssss

I seeā€¦ dangā€¦ xD thanks a lot!

btw, what makes ranger c1 more better than archer c3 (besides feint+barrage), is twin shots a little bit less than what ranger provides?

While Twin Arrows is nice, youā€™d definitely need Barrageā€™s burst and AOE capabilities.

Feinted Barrage technically have a 25s cooldown due to Feintā€™s cooldown while we could say that Twin Arrows has an average of 11s cooldown due to the casting animation and you need to burn all charges before it triggers the cooldown.

Feint + Barrage = 120%+300 damage per sec
Twin Arrows = 91%+290 damage per sec

For additional benefits, you get 5 more levels for Multi-Shot from Archer C3 but you can get Lv5 Steady Aim buff from Ranger C1 so that balances it off.

Personally, I prefer Barrageā€™s AOE + burst capabilities for situations that needs it.

2 Likes

Do you have skill simulator for this build?

Section C updated. I also suggest you follow the skill point distribution as you increase in ranks.

Upcoming updates will be gearing guide and leveling tips.

Thanks for the insight.

how about take hunter not archer2 ? because hunter coursing increase crit chance and snatching good for fly boss , when cloaking you can use pet without revealing yourself , that imba for pvp

Good question. Iā€™m actually planning to add an ā€œAlternative Pathā€ section for those who wants abit of added spice on this already hot and spicy build. I will also include why they are good alternatives as well as my insights.

Hey, i readed that you could do that. But at least in PVE you canā€™t.
The moment your pet bites a mob your invisibility is canceled.

Tested yesterday.

Added a new section on the 3rd post. Click here.

This new section is for random videos and achievements. Might post future earth tower explorations there. Next vid might be a duo-mission run with my Pyrolinker friend.

Iā€™m still preparing the content for gearing / stat distribution section and leveling tips section.

1 Like

Looking forward to that gearing content xD Noticed you have an xbow + mana mana in your swap slot but you used bow instead? Is it stronger than xbow + mana-mana?

My Karacha + Mana-mana should net me more DPS but thatā€™s only after I upgrade Karacha to +8 and put Green Gems on it. Still trying to get 2 more Lv5 Green Gems.

I have actually tested the damage difference between my +8 Khasti with 3x Lv5 Green Gems vs +5 Karacha + Mana-mana w/o Green Gems and Iā€™m getting more or less the same damage, just that as of now, my Khastiā€™s advantage is itā€™s 3x Lv5 Green Gems that gives a significant boost on crit chance.

Iā€™m also thinking whether to just get Superior Kracked Shooter and invest on it but the enhance fees is really ridiculous and my Karacha Crossbow is already +5 because it was previously used by my first character.

Let me know if you invested on Superior Kracked Shooter and if Karacha Crossbow can be replaced.

I personally like using off-hand since mana-mana is too good with +35 Crit Rate and +1 movespeed and AoE attack, what more can we ask (maybe better than lolopather off)

Also socketing gems on off hand gives a little advantage over 3 slot bow.
At lvl5 Gem:
22 (main hand) vs 29 (off-hand)
BOW: 66 * 1.25 (bow) = +82 crit rate vs,
XBOW + MANA-MANA: 73 (xbow+offhand) +35 mana mana = 108 * 1.25 (SS) = 135

53 crit rate difference. well this is a lot.