Tree of Savior Forum

Top dps archers of the month?

actually it’s fletcher c3
build : archer c1 > ranger c3 > fletcher c3 provide the best, top tier dps in pve

How is their AOE going A1>R3>F3?

I hear for Mage AOE and DPS is:
W.W.W.E.E.E.Wa (Wizard 3Rank - Elementalist 3Rank - Warlock 1Rank)

How much more damage does Fletch3 do in comparison to the Mage build I referred?

1 Like

Fletcher C3 is the Best DPS right now

How does their AOE scale up to W.W.W.E.E.E.Wa (Wizard 3Rank - Elementalist 3Rank - Warlock 1Rank)?

the top 2 best archer builds for AOE and BOSS is:

1. Archer C2 > Sapper C2 > Fletcher C3

Crit buff, multi-shot (DPS), broom trap (AOE), magic arrow (DPS)

1. Archer C1 > Ranger C1 > Sapper C2 > Fletcher C3

Steady aim, close-up barrage (AOE/DPS), broom trap (AOE), magic arrow (DPS)

Really you wanna mob everything to broom trap. But if youre grinding on flying mobs you have to rely on crossfire/barrage/MS/MA

This one.

1 Like

Archer:
A.R.R.R.F.F.F (Archer 1Rank - Ranger 3Rank - Fletcher 3Rank)

In the build above, it has RangerC3. Is this just for pure DPS and little AOE? The 2 builds you recommended have Sapper in them. Why take Sapper over Ranger C3?

in iToS the best setup is A2 R1 Scout1 Fletcher3.

in kToS it’s A1 R3 Fletcher3, but steady aim is severely nerfed in iToS.

For pure and only single target dps, A2-R2-F3 or A3-QS3 builds are the best. ie bossing.

But for AOE/DPS sapper-fletcher is the way too go. or QS3-Wugu as well.

Top archers really depend on how do you want to build around fletcher or QS.

is a3 a must? was gna go with a2>qs3>scout> muskt…

a2 crit buf, cloak buff into musket snipe… pewpewpew

Nah, not a must at all. IMO i say taking scout is better than A3 as well. for more utility/mobility.

hey seems like u know shits bout archer, mind checking out Im confused... is this build considered as dex, or str?

Why is A2 R1 S1 F3 considered best setup for iToS over A1 R3 F3?

Because the damage buff from A2 is higher than R3, even at max attribute

Cool. I think I’ll go with the path you recommended. Do you happen to have a skill build to accommodate this path?

The ranks in Broadhead/Bodkin/Barbed/Crossfire is all flavor, I just personally prefer broadhead for farming lepusbunnies.

But why scout in a pve build?

i didn’t realize the build I’m following has the best DPS in PVE lol. looks like Fletcher C3 gonna have a bad time in the early stages of TOS.

flare shot is one of the only true aoe skills at lower ranks that requires only a single rank of investment, good for dungeons, good for mobbing, good for grinding truffles/evac/storage etc. The only downside of the skill is that the range is too small, but it ticks damage every half a second and hits every monster within its vicinity. If you used it on a stack of truffles, you could probably do 30-40k+ damage per truffle in a full duration, which is way more damage than any other skill can do pre-rank4.

Cloak’s extra move speed is also super useful for boss rushing, getting to world bosses, rare-mob farming, and general questing.

Thanks for this. I’m a little confused (still new to the game) with Archer to Ranger and back to Archer, i thought once you go to Ranger you can’t go back to Archer, so how do i go about doing this? doesn’t it go Archer>Archer>Ranger>etc?