Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Full Support Priest Build

Hi,

I made this build for a FS Priest, but I am unsure about how to make it better. Maybe I should dropout one Dievdirvy and get Krivis instead. What do y’all think?

EDIT: This is my new primary build:

Thanks
TingerTuk

Hi!

I’m going FS Priest as well and planning to sell the buffs later on by going for Pardoner. Here is my thread about it. Hope it can give you some insight.

If you haven’t seen the “Girlfriend” build it is a pure healing build on the fan base page that I think is actually the first result on the site in public builds. If anything it’s definitely unique. Good luck on your FS builds!

Try something like this :smile: i added a few damage skills so you can dish out a bit of damage yourself while still grabbing enough buffs to be a good support

Id drop the second level of dievdirby since you can get aggro and utility from one level unless im , replace with pardoner, oracle imo.

Hi, thanks for the feedback y’all.

Airalis, I actually saw your build when I was making mine, but isn’t going Pardoner to sell the buffs later actually diverging from the idea of FS? These are points that are not being used towards supporting, right? What do you think?

GillesDeRais, I haven’t seen this build. Actually, I don’t know which fan bash page you are talking about, haha. I did a quick search on Google here and I didn’t find it, could you send me the link?

Mrballings, I will check the support skills you add, but I am fine without using damaging skills.

Berard_chris, yeah, this second dievdirby does looks too much. Gonna try your suggestions.

Hi again,

I found the Girlfriend build, it is really neat. Here is the link in case anyone else is searching for it:

I changed mine, with input from other builds too. One thing that I noticed is that the skill simulator don’t have “Call of Deities” as a skill for oracles anymore. Anyone knows what happened?

I posting my new build, more input is welcomed.

Thanks, y’all.

I heard (or seen, I guess) that Call of Deities is temporarily removed for the beta. It is either they will try to improve/balance the skill, or if they cannot, just outright remove it.

Well, going C3 Priest has plenty enough buffs imo. With Aspersion, Monstrance, Sacrament and Stone Skin, that’s already 4 buffs on a player. Plus, other classes have their own buffs too. I believe the maximum number of buffs a player can have is 5(without Krivis’ Daino skill).

The Girlfriend build is using the outdated sets of skills. The upcoming CBT have a few changes regarding the skills.

Your build is pretty solid but like I said, there’s limited amount of buffs that a player can have. So maybe you might want to swap Dievdirby with Krivis? I don’t know.

Oh man, no Call of Deities? =’( Who is gonna play oracles now?

This buff limit skill is worrying me too. I think I will gave up on the Oracle and test the Krivis. Now my strategy is going towards getting Krivis at rank 3 (Cleric > Priest > Krivis > Priest > Dievdirby > Priest). With 1 rank cleric and 1 rank oracle I may be able to sense how big a hassle this buff limit will be. Then I choose between getting Krivis (buff limit = huge hassle) or something else (buff limit = small hassle). I think I would stick with Dievdirby 2 in case I don’t get Krivis, the Carve Austra Koks silence nearby enemies, which is not an extra buff AND is bloody neat.

So here is the new build WITH Krivis (the quick view says it still has Oracle, but if you open you will see that it doesn’t):

EDIT 1.a: I am adding a explanation for the skill a picked:
Skills:
CLERIC:

Heal: Basic FS skill, your first skill to start supporting right away.

Cure: Increasing this beyond 1 only increases the damage of the skill, which is NOT the FS goal. So 1 point here and you are good to go. With 1 point you will cure your party with the same efficacy as if it had 5 points.

Safety Zone: Although Heal is the primary skill for the FS, this one should be used first. Avoiding getting the HP low is safer than relying on healing when the HP gets low.

Deprotected Zone: My iCBT focus is more on PvM, so I don’t care about maximizing this skill, since I don’t like debuffing monster during normal leveling. May be handy against some bosses. In the real game, with focus towards PvP, I would put 5 points here and 4 in Safety Zone.

PRIEST:
c1:

Aspersion: I’m not sure about this one. Getting some more points on physical def is fun, but useless against magic attack. Anyway, seems useful and there is nothing better to put points now.

Monstrance: Dex doesn’t seem to be something most of your party will enjoy the buff. I mean, I think they would rather have more def or atk. And targeting the enemy may be more useful for PvP/Bosses. I may change my mind about this skill once I have a better idea of how bulky the bosses are. For now I would rather increase my party def and atk.

Blessing: More attack, but probably useless to magic users on your party (if it buffs magic attack as well it will be pretty neat). Anyway, seems useful and there is nothing better to put points now.

Ressurection: OMG YES! Although the FS should not let the party members die, sometimes it happens. I’m maximizing it because I don’t want to have a long cast delay to ress my party members, and I don’t want them to die again as soon as they come back.

Krivis:

Daino: Yeah, buf limit may suck. So Daino is here to allow us to overcome this problem. As damage is not my focus, 0 points in Zaibas and all the points on the other stuff.

Priest c2:

Sacrament: add holy property to party members attack. I’m guessing that elemental properties will increase damage a lot against monsters with weaknesses to it. So, Sacrament is the FS buff that will unleash the party DPS in specific areas.

Mass Heal: Heal multiple people at once, and based on SPR. I guess it will make normal Heal secondary.

Revive: Just a few points to keep you alive for time enough to get control of the situation when thing get desperate. Again, a dead FS is of no use.

2 points left could go anywhere, I would rather favor attack.

DIEVDIRBY
Warp (I don’t know the name in English): No more walking to the sweet spots.

Statue of Goddess Zemyna: Party members may not have too much SP, decrease the cost of their skills and killing monster will be easier.

Statue of Goddess Laima: Perfect match to Zemyna, skills now cost less SP and have lower cooldown time. Note that increasing this skill don’t reduce the cooldown time, only skill duration. So if you are afraid of running out of carving materials, I would suggest decreasing this to 3~4 and putting points in Carve.

Carve: get more carving materials. I hope it won’t be that hard to find it, so I am letting this at 0.

PRIEST c3:
Just increasing more the skills from PRIEST c2.

And here is the alternative build WITHOUT Krivis:

EDIT 1.b: Explanation for the skills I picked:

The only difference here is that I dropped the Krivis class to add one more Dievdirby.

Dievdirby c2:

Carve Austras Koks: Afraid spells? Fear nothing! Silence nearby enemies and see them (silent) cry. I can’t say how excited I’m to see this skill rolling.

Remaining points: just distributing on the skills I already had. More teleport options will be nice. Maybe more points on the Statue of Goddess Laima isn’t necessary.

Do you know how hard is it to get the carving materials for Dievdirby? If it is too hard I may have to invest some points in the “Carve” skill.

One more questions, I saw many FS builds with plenty of points in “Cure”. Why? Isn’t 1 point enough to cure your allies? I think that increasing “Cure” only increases the damage you give to the monsters, which is not the FS goal.

EDIT 2:
I’m changing the focus from Monstrance to Blessing. Blessing doesn’t target the monster.

EDIT 3:
Airalis asked about attributes on his topic, and I will post mine here too, just concentrate the info about my build:

I’m thinking 3:2:1 in SPR:CON:INT. Or maybe 2:1:1.

I will focus more on mass heal than heal, so I guess that SPR and some INT should be enough. The intermediary CON is to keep myself alive as much as possible, there is no use in a dead FS.

Cheers,

You don’t have to worry that much about Diev’s materials. If is quite easy to farm, thou, I’m haven’t tested it myself. If you are just going to Diev C1, then, you can freely invest more points to Carve. In any case, if you cannot loot the materials, you can always just buy them from the Diev NPC.

The only reason you want to lvl up Cure than 1 is to use it as a damage spell. It is actually quite decent if you have a lot of INT.

As for Krivis, I’m still thinking if I will sacrifice Deiv C2 for this in my build. It is quite worth it, with Daino as the foremost skill I need to get pass the “buff limit”. Zaibas and Zalciai are nice skills as well.

True, carving materials doesn’t seem to be something that will limit the Diev.

I think I will have to dop Diev C2 as well. I am growing into the Carve Austras Koks skill, though. Silence enemies sounds super useful. I think I test the build with Diev C2 first.

Btw, do you have a build on the skill simulator? Can I see it?

Sure.

Here is my primary build:

This build is without Krivis yet. This is actually what I want to be if not just for the buff limit. I might still pursue this build though, I need to either create or find a Krivis-Pardoner so I can get some Daino scroll, assuming that it works on the whole party.

Here is the build with Krivis:

Just a note: with both builds, I am will still adjust and test some of the skills (specially with Priest’s Skills) so at iCBT 2 I will probably drop resu to try and test Monstrance and/or Aspersion. As for the Druid, I might drop some points in Chortasmata since there is no apparent change if you lvl it or not, but I doubt that there is not change, I just have to test it first. And lastly, for the Diev with Krivis, I will also test how useful the teleport statue is so I can invest more points in Carve if it is really not useful. Hope this helps! :grin:

Nice build. Chortasmata sounds pretty good. It plays well with the other 2 druid skills and Carve. I am curious to see how effective Sterea Trofh is, it may change my build.

And I hadn’t thought about Daine scrolls! You are a genious, hahaha! It will release us from Krivis, and if we have the 2 chars ourselves the Pardoner can be a good money maker. Selling Daino, Divine Stigma, Melstis, Zalciai, and Increase Magic Def. I already made a build for the Krivis-Pardoner:

Yup, creating a Krivis-Pardoner is actually my plan but I will have to test the exp rate of the iCBT2 first. If the rate is indeed higher than iCBT1, then, I’ll have the time to test this out. My build is almost the same as yours, the only difference is I don’t plan to go all the way to Krivis 3.

Note: The cleric C2 at rank 4 is not yet final. I’m still planning to change that but I am not sure yet what to do and since Pardoner can only be attained at rank 5 and up, I have a bit of limited options. I’m also not sure yet whether to go for Krivis 2. The only reason I took it is to get the Divine Stigma, but it seems you cannot turn that into scroll, so I might even change that as well. I’ll just have to do a bit more research when it comes to Pardoner in general, since I’m really inclined to create one. :laughing:

No Stigma? What a pity =/
Sounds like you are right, here (Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List) they list skills confirmed not to be transferred to scrolls. The pardoner skills cant be transfered either. There is no info about Melstis, but I bet it won’t be transferable either.

Also, it sounds like the skill level doesn’t count for the scroll, only the Simony level. So I will only have 1 lvl Krivis and diversify my scroll production. Getting Cleric 2 would be nice to have Divine Might, but it is just +1 to Simony… I’m not sure if it will be better than being able to craft the Paladin skills instead.

Ok, build updated, now I will be able to sell:
Heal, Safety Zone, Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Daino, Zalciai, Zaibas, Monstrance, Smite, Restoration, and Turn Undead. Not Stigma and other fun stuff, but still better than putting Krivis on my Diev =P

The limits on the scrolls are understandable but we just have to wait to see
(and test) if there will be other skills that will be added on that list on or after the iCBT2.

I am not sure Daino would be the foremost skill to drop Deiv C2 for Krivis C2.
I am not surprised you can buy Daino max skill, as I think many people would make an alt (another character from the same account) to sell them. But you cannot buy Deiv skills.
One Daino scroll will last 3 minutes, it would be 20 for an hour.

Cleric (C1 - C3) -> Krivis (C2 - C3) -> Pardoner (C2+) could be the easiest alt.

Having just 1 pint in Monstrance is good. Increasing its level only affect the debuff to enemies however the DEX buff on the party remains the same on all levels (I think it’s an increase of 30% DEX. Don’t quote me on this, I’m not sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

The silence skill on Diev does sound juicy! But I think that depends on whether you’re more focused on PvE or PvP. From my experience in CBT1, most monsters don’t use spells. Although to be fair, I was just playing till lvl 50(I was the 2nd wave of CBT1 testers that only plays for 3 days).

Also, you can refer to this post to see the changes made for our upcoming CBT:

From the thread above, the only skills that is Simony-able are Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast.

After some thought, I think the silence is not very useful.

1. It is in melee range, that means you are silencing limited enemies
  2. Silence are more meant against spell casting, which is the back of enemy line

Anyway, I am still not impress with most of the C3 skills and some C2 skills, and there is little incentive to max a skill. Perhaps it will be different with stats scaling in end game (where you need higher skill level to match the stats)? Thanks for the patch notes link.