Tree of Savior Forum

Building a support with extra income (Cleric>Priest>Pardoner)

First off, I’m thinking on going full support cleric when the beta starts. Also, at later levels, I’m planning on going to C2 Pardoner so I can sell the buffs. So my build is something like this:

My concern is, will going equal points in INT and SPR be good? I’m not fully sure but those two stats may make me heal more. But I’ve read here and there that investing heavily on INT for a cleric is not recommended. If so, I would put some points on STR so that I can grind a tiny-wee bit(in case I can’t find any party to grind with).

EDIT: If there anyone going full support as well, mind sharing your stat distribution too? It will help alot! :relaxed:

EDIT 2: I think this is my final build for what I have in mind.

Notable changes:

1. Cleric = Only lvl 1 Cure instead of 5.
  2. Priest =1 point in Monstrance, putting more points in Blessing and Aspersion. Removed Stone Skin.
  3. Pardoner = Removed Discerning Evil.
2 Likes

You can heal more if you have more HP, that’s the CON status.
EDIT: Nevermind, I was wrong all this time LOL

I would say you have to put more in SPR.
SPR > INT in this case.

If you hover the mouse on top of the skills you will see the normal heal/attack + the stats that will increse it, as i can see your main stats will be INT and SPR.

INT and SPR if you plan to be support.

Haha, I was about to ask about the CON thing, then I saw the edit. :yum:

So, around 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of SPR to INT is prolly better, huh? Thanks! :blush:

3:2 is a good call. After all they will be your focus.

My build was for a Tank Monk and in my mind I was clearly sure that I could heal more if my HP was higher. Facepalm.

Most of the Cleric or Priest skills barely uses any INT. Heal recovers more than 10% of HP. I guess that should suffice considering the somewhat low cooldown of the skill. Same goes for the Mass Heal. I’m better off putting points in SPR to increase SP. Or even investing in CON to avoid being one-shotted by bosses.

Thanks @Dunia! Now I have some idea on how to stat this. :blush:

I agree. Since lv5 Heal creates 5 boxes and the skill has 2 charges, theoritically it can heal at least 200% of a player’s HP(assuming there are no a**holes with full hp charging through the boxes).

Wow, good thing I saw this post. I was planning to get pure INT for my circle 3 cleric!!! I want my HEAL on level 15 with pure INT as my stats. So this wont work then…

Yeah, I’ve concluded going full INT might not be the best idea even for us full supports. The heals are mostly based on the target’s HP anyway so investing too much on INT might not make that big of a difference.

For my case, I’m going to C3 Priest so I also have Mass Heal to work with. In your case, getting lvl 15 Heal might not be such a bad idea. Maybe you can make INT=SPR? You can try that out.

1 Like

Thanks! INT and SPR would also work… Yeah HEAL is based on your target’s HP but when its on LEVEL 15 the formula says HEAL: 10% (of target’s HP i think) + ((50+(147+INT))x1.5)x1.1 etc… INT also gives a big role on the effect? Uhh this game is making me crazy…

test skill: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1du0vb96dh/

Pretty solid build you have there. Though I might not want to get that much in Cure tho. Its main use is to cure status ailments rather than to inflict damage. So maybe lvl 5 is enough?

Getting some points in Fade might work well for a support I think. Oh, I’ve seen plenty of threads suggesting Sacrament is very good so you might want to consider getting some of that. Maybe just a lvl 5 Revive and take lvl 5 Sacrament? I don’t know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

INT will sure to have some effects on Heal but whether it’s significant enough, we’ll just have to play to find out.

1 Like

I’m going on 1:1 SPR/INT on my full support Cleric.

Or is 2:1 better?

Depends on what you’re going for. I’m choosing C3 Priest and I found that SPR scales better than INT for the class.

So I should go 2 SPR, 1 INT (2:1) or possibly 3:1?

Well, I’m going for 3:1. We’ll just have to test it out in game first to know which is more suitable. I’m also thinking of going 2:1:1 of SPR:INT:STR because a Priest that can pummel away decently seems so much fun. :joy:

STR might not suit so well on FS priests…

I guess I’ll be going 3:1 for SPR:INT too :smile:

I’m thinking 3:2:1 in SPR:CON:INT. Or maybe 2:1:1.

I will focus more on mass heal than heal, so I guess that SPR and moderate INT should be enough. The intermediary CON is to keep myself alive as much as possible, there is no use in a dead FS.

Airalis, I was discussing on my topic and a suggestion of having Krivis-Pardoner to get access to Daino Scrolls as a secondary classes came out. Then I made two builds:

A main FS:

and one secondary merchant:

It made me think about your build, that I would categorize as a hybrid between the two above. I know that having a non-hybrid merchant for iCBT may be too much, but what do you think of this idea to be used when the game is released?

Oh, I think there will certainly be Krivis-Pardoners in the game. Buying the Daino scroll off them might be the best way to tackle your buff limit problem. But if you want to be the one supplying, that will be awesome!

As for me, my main objective is to sell Aspersion, Blessing and Sacrament. I think these 3 will be the most desirable buff in the game because, well, lets face it, everyone else is more interested in being damage dealers. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Although I have some concerns on Blessing. It has a hit limit before the buff is gone so it may not last long even if its duration is increased by Spell Shop.

Did you read the Pardoner Skill Explanation thread? Those three cannot be crafted as scroll (confirmed in 3rd Beta KR), but things may change, who knows.