Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

1 Like

WHAT.

1 months worth of CBT.

WHAT.

2 Likes

1 Like

October huh? Please be at the end of October or Iā€™ll cry as thereā€™ll be a mid-term test 2 weeks from now. :unamused:
I also hope the guild system will be implemented at the next CBT.

1 Like

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/9/28/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-5851-1348846380-6.gif

1 Like

gasms all over the place

1 Like

Wow, best news in ever! I hope itā€™s on the 23rd. Itā€™s my birthday! And 1 month?? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about!

1 Like

Hey guys, how are yā€™all doing? :grin:. I have been inactive for a quite due to college and stuffs :cry:. And just when I came back for the first time in two months, boom, they announced the plan for 2nd CBT lol. Iā€™m still gonna be busy as heck in October though so not sure if I should be happy about this news or not :joy:

Iā€™m just waiting for a when from IMC to get my vacation to play the whole cbt without sleeping, eating, cleaning myself etcā€¦ .

My body is ready and my hypetrain returned from hypetown :0

PS: I CAN FINALLY POST :O!

1 Like

Wait what? 1 month of testing? Guess my water bills will be much cheaper this monthā€¦ #noshowering24/7

1 Like

Iā€™m glad it will be a month cause I am getting transferred this month to a new office so work may get busy for me. OMG! #ICBT2!

1 Like

1 month of test :open_mouth:. Can only play after October cuz major exams lmao. I wonder what the exp rate will be though.

2 Likes
1 Like

Same here. I got an exam around 20th October. Good luck nopihina! :grin:
@Pomez hey, no problem. Iā€™ve been busy too lately. Just focus on what youā€™re doing and make sure to keep updated.

2 Likes

Hey guys let me know if you want to form a leveling party with me for icbt2. Iā€™ll be doing a squire and FS cleric. Probably squire first.

1 Like

Iā€™m down saber

/20 Characters

1 Like

ToS coming back!! :sunglasses:
Hopefully everyone will have time for it. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, and you guys decided on what to go with this time around? Archer is still bae. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Saber Iā€™d love to :grin: (if I have time to play , that is :joy:)
Iā€™ll probably stick with Cleric sine imc has changed the class system and skills quite a bit so my previous builds have been scrapped :tired_face:

1 Like

Hey guys, Iā€™m new here. My friend invited me to this guild. Nice to meet all of you :smile: Any questions about me, just ask :+1:

Region/Nationality: North America/USA
Usual playing hours: 5-7 hrs weekdays, 7-14 hrs weekends
Possible primary class: Not sure yet but still looking through which classes (any help or suggestions is appreciated)
Possible council position: Any low rank so I can work my way up and earn the higher ranks
Reason for joining: I just want to have fun with friends (old or new) with a structured team play.
Favorite Quote: ā€œStarted from the bottom now weā€™re hereā€

2 Likes