Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Possible Shinobi Skill

A shadow clone Jutsu perhaps

I guess this is how the Selfdestruct looks like

The GM performs in it Klaipedia

.http://w.webms.org/m/8jzgDFMA.webm

Possible Pied Piper Skill
“Fluting”

Possible Appraiser Skill

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AFTER CBT2

1 Like

thanks for your efforts for keeping us up to date dude @Loztchild
appreciate it…

and ooh herrrooo @Lunalepsy ~ :3

1 Like

Yooo everyone! Checking in. :grin:
Everyone good? ^

1 Like

Tincturing

This skill you can create potion. Material can buying from alchemist job change NPC
Potion that can make is various : HP, MP, Stamina or any buff potion (+Block,+Crit ATK,+Mag Amp)

Alchemist’s Tincturing Demonstration

All items currently available from the NPC shop. Note that not all of the herbs required to make potions are in there, so you have to buy them from other players, or hunt them yourself.

Tincturing is your second money making skill. You unlock new potion recipes upon leveling up the skill or via attributes from the Alchemist Master. The potion level you create depends on the level of the skill, and in some cases, the level of the attribute as well.

Gem Roasting

First up is Gem Roasting, which is likely going to be one of your two money making skills. Pressing the skill button opens up this shop interface where you can enter the shop’s name, and the price for your Gem Roasting service. You need 1 Calcite every time you roast a gem, so stock up on those when you afk with the shop open. Calcite is bought from the Alchemist Master for 3k each. You have to open up this shop to roast your own gems, and of course, you do not need to pay any silver yourself (except the 3k from the Calcites you bought).Once open up shop other player can use your gem roasting service.Shop will stay open even after you log out.

Anyone who want to open up shop should get this skill.

And this is what the interface looks like when you open it. Your customers will also see this same interface with the exception of how many Calcite you have left and the Record tab. The Record tab shows who bought your service and it also has the Close button when you want to close the shop. Currently, lv 5 Gem Roasting is powerful enough to reduce a Lv 4 gem’s stat penalty to 0.

Magnum Opus

Apparently, you can put any items inside, so guessing is not an option. If you fail, nothing happens and you just get a “incorrect combination” message.

Thanks to Kiyoshiro and Tsuyucchi
Source: http://kiyoshiro-ritsu.tumblr.com/post/127297840924/tree-of-savior-3rd-cbt-review-day-11-22
Source : All about Alchemist Crafting Skill Information

1 Like

Flame Ground

1 Like

Achievement Reward

NXP = iCoins

1 Like

They had that in iCBT. I managed to get like 600 coins.

1 Like

Awakening

This skill will add option to equipment if success.
Option won’t be random. It’ll give same option for same equipment.
(Ex. All Lv40 Chapparition Staff will have awake option +2 Crit Rate)
However, it’ll consume 1 potential no matter fail or success.
Required item to use awakening is Calcite which can buy from Alchemist job change NPC.
An amount of Calcite depend on item rarity and level.

A warp to Awakening dungeon will open up after use skill.
Not sure if it’s a bug or not but people who’s not in party can also join.
You have to killing monster wave in here for 30 minute (or longer).
At the last wave boss will appear.

Dungeon

Boss Fight

Be careful if you try to awake high level gear because monster will be high level and more harder. While in dungeon if you do not die and successfully kill all monster + boss, Awakening will be success.
Please note that awaked item can’t be awake again…

As for formula
**Basically 1 star = 5 waves | *2 for blue | 3 for purple | 4 for orange

Briquetting

This skill you can combine same gear to increase or decrease it ability (ATK/MATK)
Chance to increase or decrease are random. Each skill lv adding .5% of Min./Max. attack.

Dig

Require shovel to use this skill. Higher skill level make item come out more (1 skill lv = +1 item)
Item that come out depend on terrain where you dig. If use on grass you’ll get grass, use on ground will get stone. Item that dig up and still stay on ground can use together with combustion skill to do attack. Not sure if there’s any other use or not yet.

Thanks to Tsuyucchi and Lazybum
Source : All about Alchemist Crafting Skill Information

1 Like

Nice, those amulets are so cool. Oh , and that RO card image sure brings back good old memories. Any archer updates there? I heard that multishot charge time is reduced. Was it true?

1 Like

Here @codebreaker01 the archer updates up to now

I don’t know about Multi Shot being reduce

1 Like

So many new additions! JUST LET ME PLAYYYY

1 Like

is it just me? or is everyone else got ■■■■■■ after the update for RC?..

1 Like

yeah, everything became russian.

1 Like

It goes Russian but to turn it into English
1- Click on the RC symbol on the top left corner of the Raidcall window
2- Select the 6th word on the list
3- Choose English

1 Like

thanks man :smiley:

i just see this in another thread. this is what i’m talking about multi shot

1 Like

If you look carefully he/she is toggling on the attribute called:

Multi Shot Quick Charging

Maybe this attribute may have a CD effect.

1 Like

yeah maybe but at least it could be a great help. thanks man

1 Like

[quote=“Loztchild, post:565, topic:1923”]
Maybe this attribute may have a CD effect.
[/quote]Increases cooldown by 3 seconds, but totally worth it.

1 Like

Added Piggy and Panda Companion

1 Like

1 Like