Tree of Savior Forum

2 months of Korean Tos patch updates

I bet we are gonna see these in CBT2. I gathered here almost all of big Updates from past these 2 months… for those people who are not followed recent Tos updates…

1. New kCBT3 Skill Additions and Changes

2. A lots of class balancing. If u have time here u can see all translated class balance patches http://pastebin.com/u/ToSPatch

3. Two starting fields graphic has been upgraded. More details, Vibrant colors, better lightnining.
Starting area Graphic has been improvement!

4. Boss balance. Traps does not have Hp anymore , Bosses spawn randomly in maps and there are more boss change but the list is huge.

5. New class system.

6. New balanced buff scaling.

7. Pvp balance… Standardized pvp gear

8. Overheat system.
Overheat System

9. New emotes.

10. NewBGM…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9GCi6f-bg

11. New mounts… Pig and Red panda.

12. Mounting and Skill Compatibility

13. Attack number flow has been changed. It looks like Ro1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZoik-y1YR0

14. A lots of new small addition and change… You can find them from patches..

2 Likes

I thought we already had the overheat system?
With the class changes did they do something to fix the bots/afkers using Kneeling shot to train other than move it to Archer2?

A boss called Grim Reaper will eventually appear and kill you, and possibly anyone else within the area, after killing a certain amount of mobs in a small area.

It was a common appearance among those who grinded with Call Of Deities.

This should be in a sticky page, full info and translations should be put in a specific page like this one so everyone will see it instantly and thus avoiding new threads coming from newbies. :+1:

Good gathering of info, Thank you to all the people, volunteers and staff who dedicated their time and effort for ToS :sparkles:

I want to see so hard some improvements on Archer and its ranks!

I don’t know, other classes seen so fun to play, but archer skills, at first ranks, doesn’t make a substancial difference on playstyle :confused: I think it loses a bit of fun compared to the other classes

But ToS is awesome :3 hoping to see more about it soon

I want to see so hard some improvements on Archer and its ranks!

I don’t know, other classes seen so fun to play, but archer skills, at first ranks, doesn’t make a substancial difference on playstyle :confused: I think it loses a bit of fun compared to the other classes

But ToS is awesome :3 hoping to see more about it soon

Here is all Archer patch of 2 months… They have been made a lots of updates if u dont know…

Thank you very much, hari!

I had a hard time here in the forum, it was not working properly, so I kinda gave up searching all this stuff as I really wanted to do!

Thank you again, happy to see some improvements :slight_smile:

new bgm is wrong ! that is a custom bgm - -"
and the point 13… the vídeo is a bug… that dont count the new skill of the coursair when you used it

1 Like

and i think they will release the rank 7 =)

1 Like

Its not a bug… They changed the flow recently in korea.

Example…