Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Alright. Thanks alot. Gonna try it in the next cbt.

Thank you for clarifying :smile:

Region/Nationality: USA, NY
Usual playing hours: 10-18 hours on weekdays/weekends. A sloths gotta sleep.
Possible primary class: Full Support Oracle/priest/pardoner (Having trouble deciding which one.).
Possible council position: Trading council position and/or Fighter Council position.
Reason for joining: I was told that you guys have a common mindset as me. We share similar goals,
Favorite Quote: ā€œIf you die, donā€™t come crying to me about itā€¦ā€ -Gintama.

Finally the forum is back~ :relieved:
Hello new applicants! Canā€™t wait to play with everyone this weekend! :grin:

4 Likes

Hopefully I can join too.
Going on vacation on sunday so there are good chances that Iā€™ll be able to play on saturday/friday, finally! NVM which gameā€¦

1 Like

Wow! That was some major downtime. Anyone know what happened?

Hey to all the new applicants :slight_smile:

They improved the overall performance of the forum with little tweaks I guessā€¦ like deactivating gifs at the user cards. etc.

Yay! Canā€™t wait to hangout with you!
Well I donā€™t think theyā€™ve decided on what game yet. Do you perhaps have some in mind?
Something group oriented maybe?

1 Like

Yeah, same here Iā€™m excited too!

Hmmā€¦

well, let me thinkā€¦ which games did you play together until now? I guess F2P games are prefered?
FPS, RPG, RTS orā€¦? Iā€™m bad at giving good examples without a little food for thought.

Edit or P.S.: I know you all played Trove together, in fact, I cant get to play this game, cause I never got the damn activation mail (tried a few mailaccountsā€¦)

Any plans for tomorrow?

2 Likes

Check this out

1 Like

Interesting

Stat Calculator (Beta)

Thereā€™ll be an event this Saturday, I will announce it on the steam group later.
@Loztchild you should edit your post instead of posting three times. XD

1 Like

Hey, to the new applicants! :grin:
Also, looking forward to this Saturday. Hopefully I can settle down and play with you guys~ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently any class can ride companions not only Cataphract and Schwarze Reiter :scream:
In this video a Wizard/Cryomancer/Psycokino/Alchemist is riding one and performing their skills :open_mouth:

This was old CBT. They changed that already.

Hey guys, I just announced our 3rd Great Knight Summit event on our Steam group. Donā€™t forget to read it and please inform me if you are unable to attend. Oh, btw we also invite our applicants to participate as well if they are interested.

4 Likes

My predictions

I predict that the next CB will be for a month on early November because nobody reached to C5 and I believe that they would want us to test the end game content.After the second CB they have a OB for 1-2 months at the end of the winter holidays and the release will be on June or July 2016 may be possible to keep your character(s) progression for release.

1 Like

Useful info read the entire thread

1 Like