Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

I can’t copy and paste the app

I tried. :joy:

The end of iCbt, but the beginning of a nation. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My best 3 aha the rest were rather messy with the ui

3 Likes

Really feel bad with not being to play alongside you guys. I feel left out even I played the beta ( soloing the most part if not with mikai ).

1 Like

I got my key from Coolflare (I’m grateful to you and I appreciate that you gave me your extra key) when there was 2 days left and I didn’t get the chance to group up with none of our guildmates because I started 5 days late LOL. I found a lot of bugs and I got a lot of feedback and suggestions to spread around.

I got a Cryomancer at Level 36
Highlander at level 24
Archer at Level 19
Cleric at Level 6

@WallChicken dont feel too bad about it. In this whole week of playing i’ve been soloing it since everybody was too high lvl. i only get to hang out with them on the last day where we took pictures. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://s10.postimg.org/pdkstl1o7/2015_08_10_00021.jpg

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t went to the screenshot event with you guys. I was rushing map exploration recording everything I could.
But I met some of you guys in game : 3

I ended up lvl 64 (Wizard->Pyromancer->Psychokino)

2 Likes

Ahh CBT sure was fun and it was nice to play with fellow guild mates, too bad I couldn’t play with some of you guys. It was a good experience it opened my eyes to how bad my build was. I went with a Dex main Ranger all i can say is dex is bonkers most physical bosses around your level will miss you the majority of the time but mobs the same level as you can hit you for some reason. So dex based archers have the easiest time soloing bosses which I did most of the time but since I didn’t grab barrage for a long time my single target dps was fairly low so they took ages to do especially the ones that summon mobs…

As for skills Multi shot and Barrage are a must have, High Anchoring was great as well. Time Bomb arrow is pretty bad the damage is decent but multi shot does more damage than it on a single target and im fairly certain critical shot out damages it too. The only good use for it is bursting a single target while your being chased by a group of mobs while your other skills are on cooldown. Steady aim is interesting although people say that flat damage is bad but when your basic damage to bosses are around 30 steady aim boosts your damage by 1/3 - 50% depending on crits (my steady aim was lvl 10 and had like 5 attributes but the extra from attributes didn’t appear on the screen might be a bug not sure). But on the other hand I got my Australian ping which made my character do an extra attack that did nothing (which im assuming is when my attack got registered by the server) that happened like 1/3 attacks.

One thing I neglected to do was upgrade attributes and leveling gems, I’ll be sure to do it next time :smiley:
My final opinion is that Rangers are pretty cool I didn’t make circle 3 myself but I heard things become so much easier with grinding. Also if you have high latency you should avoid attack speed based characters. In till next time guys Peace! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those are some nice pictures, guys :blush:. Since I was busier than I thought, I couldn’t play much (only 10 hours or so :cry:) or met any of you guys :pensive:. Well I’ll look forward to playing with our guildies in the next beta :grin:

1 Like

good luck guys :slight_smile: have fun when guilds come out!

Yeah same here, had to stay a few days in london cause of work… returned yesterday, was too sleepy to play… now @work again… beta ended… meh . I hope too I’ll play with you guys at the next beta. Then I’ll 100% take a vacation to play the whole cbt and dont have to worry cause of time zone differences with you guys xD…
(feeling lonely playing ToS here in europe )

1 Like

@GunLaw I waaas gonna post my pics, but theyre exactly the same as yours!!! Great shots!!

I didnt play with most of you, but had a blast!! Promising future for this one!

Thank you for working, Wi-Fi!!

I can’t see the pictures, but I see you guys had a great time together!

I’m not in the official list yet of the regular guild members but here’s my shout out to everyone in Crimson Knights!

Managed to reach level 57 XD As you can see I’m a Linker currently! (Wiz -> Cryo -> Linker -> Elementalist-to-be). Was surprised to get the 244th rank xD

Anyway, hopefully next time I get to play with you guys. And if ever, the other 3 people in the picture(still will talk to them bout it) but if ever, can I bring them in to the guild as well? I really became friends with these guys, partied with them since day 2 and we did quests and grinded(mostly) like 6-8 hours max a day! XD

Oh! And by the way, don’t be afraid to go linker! It doesn’t pack a punch like psychokino but what you’ll love is the fact that you’re in a party and everyone loves your links :3 One thing to note though, at the current class I’m in, I do lack firepower so soloing bosses/focused monster is really hard. In short, we shine in mobs/grinding but not that much in boss battles(if anything, we help get rid of enemy traps by linking it with the boss).

2 Likes

Hello @pandacakes ! Thanks for the kind words! Yes, you can recommend anyone to join as well, but remember that our guild slot is full atm. I’d love to recruit more people, but that will be unreasonable as I’m not sure about the guild maximum capacity yet. :smile:

Btw thanks for all members who participated on our photo session! This is a good start for all of us considering some of our proud members were listed as the top 100 players at the end of this beta test @StryderFury @Atrophos_MkII @Ichizomi @Shiro :grin:

4 Likes

Hey guild mates, is there anyone in this Guild that is a contributor to the Wiki (http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com) and can give me some directions/information?

Man. that’s some good in game pictures. How do you all do those poses? I only know how to sit. :smile:

@Atoro I also tried playing archer in iCBT but i go to the archer 2 path but didn’t manage to go archer 3. I Agree with you with the multishot it was a cool skill and it dishes good damage.I only wish to reduce charging time cause when I use it with party most of the mobs are dead before I can release it with full charge or make it pierce . Also the swift step skill with the critical attribute was cool most of your hits will be critical when you level it to 5 (50% crit rate). :smiley:

@Ichizomi not sure if there are contributors here but definitely that’s not me :smiley:

@alastaire61 is a github translator @Schepter is a forum moderator/admin of treeofsaviorgame. Maybe you can ask Schepter in the forum.

@codebreaker01 on the right bottom of your screen, there is a “Macro” menu. You can also press F5 to access that “Macro” menu. Then you will understand the rest. :grin:

@Erokhi @codebreaker01 it’s F8 :wink: