Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

These are the screenshots I promised yesterday. Trove’s update logic (look at the right corner for the current time at that time) :
19.50, 126 MB updated
19.54, 80 MB updated

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/Erokhi/error3.png

Anyway, these are our guild events screenshots taken by my cute @Shiro
Our activities were collecting materials and build a Crimson Knight’s castle town at Trove. It’s not completed yet, but we were making good progress thanks to everyone. :grin:

it’s the e-peen of power.

1 Like

This a skill the Oracle uses to summon monsters “Call Of Deities”.Not sure if the CD will be changed because it’s looks really insane especially if you got more then 3 Oracles.Not to mention any class probably can use Call Of Deities via scrolls created by the Pardoners

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ve seen that before. That is exactle why we need “slave” oracles in guild. Now I’m confused whether I should choose Paladin circle 3 for its barrier or go Oracle. lol

1 Like

I’m goin for oracle~XD
cleric c3>paladin>pardoner>oracle :grin:

1 Like

Barbarian with no CON,all STR and DEX

1 Like

Barbarian is meant for monsters. Enough said. :joy: :sweat_smile:

But this build is too squishy LMAO

GM Skills

Murmillo Skills

Shinobi Skill

1 Like

Here’s your request @Loztchild

1 Like

Thank you very much Erokhi

http://pastebin.com/423XuKZT

http://pastebin.com/suzQfrrd

https://www.reddit.com/user/raimu-

SWORDMAN TREE

WIZARD TREE

• Plague Doctor
  • Mimic
  • Taoist Priest

ARCHER TREE

• Pied Piper
  • Hackapell
  • Appraiser

CLERIC TREE

• Army Chaplain
  • Shepherd

OTHERS

• Puppeteer
  • Templar

I still believe Templar = Army Chaplain

2013 “Project R1” Teaser Trailer

2 Likes

I also have the same feeling w/ the chaplain! maybe it’s the next rank after it or a secret/special quest will be needed to get Templar. :grin:

1 Like

Currently residing somewhere along the US east coast. I’m Filipino and Japanese, though I grew up in the UK.

Playtime will be 6 hours at the very least, varies from day to day depending on work schedule.

Possible Primary Class: Alchemist

Council Position: Somewhere in the Trader Division, willing to take on and highly prefer a leadership role.

Reason for Joining: Echoing what i’ve already posted in your grand central bank thread, my expertise lies in large scale resource management and crafting. I’m the type of person who would much rather find one guild to stick with and contribute to from the get go than to hop around aimlessly. So if I get accepted I’ll be here until your guild dissolves. I posted a detailed and lengthy description of what I have to offer the Crimson Knights in the grand central bank thread so I suggest you skim through it real quick if you’re interested in acquiring me as a member. Here’s a link to it [Guild] Crimson Knights (Trader Division) Grand Central Bank

My favorite quote is “Where’s serus? I need him to craft something for me” -Everyone and their mother who knows and appreciates my skill and my products.

2 Likes

Oh, glad to see another applicant who’s interested in our trading division. and I see that you have a great view about trading. But we are full at the moment.You won’t be able to join the steam group, but you are welcome to join our raidcall group to interact with other members. We will inform you if there’s an open slot available & the guild slot can consist more than 40 people. :grin:

@OmegaDivider you applied to the wrong thread, son. But just as I said above, the guild is full at the moment. However, you can join our raidcall group to get to know more of our members. We also use raidcall in case if we have guild events outside of this game. Some of our applicants have joined the group and they were having fun there. :relaxed:

1 Like

@serusalti Lmao that quote though

Hopefully Guilds can hold more than 40 members XD
Gonna look forward to working with ya when the game comes out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Recorded Video, gameplay and images are now allowed with the exception that only content that was available during CBT3 public beta is featured in there. So anything that got patched in the test server (eg: new instances dungeons) is still off limits.

Broadcasting is still off limits, because the test server was not meant to be for public consumption.

Credit Raimu-

1 Like

Hackapell Skills

1 Like

@Erokhi Oops, apologies.

Be that as it may, I’d certainly enjoy prowling around the raidcall, I can hop on this weekend too!

1 Like