Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

yeah maybe but at least it could be a great help. thanks man

1 Like

[quote=“Loztchild, post:565, topic:1923”]
Maybe this attribute may have a CD effect.
[/quote]Increases cooldown by 3 seconds, but totally worth it.

1 Like

Added Piggy and Panda Companion

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

WHAT.

1 months worth of CBT.

WHAT.

2 Likes

1 Like

October huh? Please be at the end of October or I’ll cry as there’ll be a mid-term test 2 weeks from now. :unamused:
I also hope the guild system will be implemented at the next CBT.

1 Like

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/9/28/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-5851-1348846380-6.gif

1 Like

gasms all over the place

1 Like

Wow, best news in ever! I hope it’s on the 23rd. It’s my birthday! And 1 month?? That’s what I’m talking about!

1 Like

Hey guys, how are y’all doing? :grin:. I have been inactive for a quite due to college and stuffs :cry:. And just when I came back for the first time in two months, boom, they announced the plan for 2nd CBT lol. I’m still gonna be busy as heck in October though so not sure if I should be happy about this news or not :joy:

I’m just waiting for a when from IMC to get my vacation to play the whole cbt without sleeping, eating, cleaning myself etc… .

My body is ready and my hypetrain returned from hypetown :0

PS: I CAN FINALLY POST :O!

1 Like

Wait what? 1 month of testing? Guess my water bills will be much cheaper this month… #noshowering24/7

1 Like

I’m glad it will be a month cause I am getting transferred this month to a new office so work may get busy for me. OMG! #ICBT2!

1 Like

1 month of test :open_mouth:. Can only play after October cuz major exams lmao. I wonder what the exp rate will be though.

2 Likes
1 Like

Same here. I got an exam around 20th October. Good luck nopihina! :grin:
@Pomez hey, no problem. I’ve been busy too lately. Just focus on what you’re doing and make sure to keep updated.

2 Likes

Hey guys let me know if you want to form a leveling party with me for icbt2. I’ll be doing a squire and FS cleric. Probably squire first.

1 Like

I’m down saber

/20 Characters

1 Like